Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

@

"Umm... Did I say that out loud?....?" Storm asked, embarrassed. "No, I'm not talking about a movie. Twilight Sparkle, a friend of ours... Don't worry, we're fine..." He chuckled nervously. "Just um... Talking about some things from back home... And I guess I was accidentally thinking aloud about something one of our friends told us once...."

@

"That's quite a weird name... where are you from?" he asked. "I'm australian, just in case you were going to ask." he said, again. He was even more curious than ever before that day. "You look European... right? You from Europe? wait, your accent... nevermind." he continued.

@

"Your-ope?" Storm asked, looking confused. "What's a your-ope? It sounds like something somepony would buy at a store, maybe new brand of fruit?" He mused aloud, so lost in thought that he didn't filter out any 'Equestrian' terms or words. "Maybe some sort of crossed fruit? A fruit and a but maybe? Doesn't sound familiar....." Storm trailed off, losing himself fired in thought as they walked.

@,

"... somepony? Why do you say that?" he said, even more suspicious. "What's going on.... are you sure you're alright?" he said again, insisting on medical attention. "...Is it just your imagination again, or... what?" he said, tilting his head now, in pure confusion. (filler text) 

@

"Fine, fine! Just fine!" Storm said, snapping back to reality. "Sorry, ummm.... Just something we say back home, were everypon- everybody! Where everybody umm..." Storm paused, at a loss of what else to say. "Ummm.. Uh.." He smiled nervously. "Stormy, why don't you use the necklace? Cause I don't know how we'll explain all this.." Storm panicked, "uh, I um..." He pulled out the necklace and prepared to use it, not really thinking much due to the panicked. "Um, bye!" Storm said preparing to teleport back to Equestria.

@,

"... where are you going...." he said, still confused. He looked at the necklace. "... what is that...?" he said, investigating it. He tried walking closer. "... that's a really weird necklace, now that I look at it."

He tried going closer. "... can I touch it, or....?" he said, really curious to get the texture of it. 

@

Storm panicked slightly as Soprano moved closer, "I uh, well. Byebye!" Storm exclaimed, flinching as the necklace shined blue and made contact with Soprano. Afterwards they disappeared from the area. Storm landed on the ground under his cloud house and sighed before 'oof'ing as Pinkie landed on him. "I think we're good Pinkie..." He said in relief.

Edited by Huggle Prince Storm

@

Soprano stepped back, seeing the duo vanish into nothing. "... Storm? Pinkie? Where'd you go?" he said, sounding fairly disturbed / confused. He looked where they were standing. Nothing.

He sat down on the footpath, trying to think of what just happened. (filler)

"Stormy, we should head back... Need to get to class after all!" Pinkie suggested. "Yeah, that's true..." Storm pulled out the necklace and brought them back to the other world. "Oh yay, right into the school bathroom..." Storm deadpanned, "At least we've landed on our feet..." He said, opening the door to a, thankfully empty, hallway. They quickly made their way to class and sat in their seats, waiting for the bell to ring.

(Back on the computer, yays! :catface: )

@,

After sitting there for about 5 minutes, Soprano decided he should just think about it later. He was still late for his class by an hour.

He started running as fast as he could, still face planting about 4 times on the way there.

He finally reached the main gates, and stopped for a breather. His nose was bleeding. 

@

"I hope Soprano is okay... We did leave kinda suddenly after all..." Pinkie told Storm a bit worriedly. "Yeah... and I feel kinda bad about leaving as suddenly as we did, and with him as sleepy and stuff as he was..." Storm replied with a small sigh. "I hope he's alright... Though if we see him again, I don't know how we'll explain our disappearance..."

@,

Soprano looked at his nose through a reflection on a nearby puddle of water. It had stopped bleeding, but his nose cartridge felt... broken. He made a weird grunt of distress, and continued running into the school, running to his locker, passing out near it of exhaustion. (His stamina is probably the same as mine. Not very good :D)

@

"I wonder what kind of classes he has?" Storm wondered, "Probably something super smarty-smart!" Pinkie suggested, "Something to do with those com-poot-ers he was talking about?" Storm chuckled, "Maybe... It would make sense, seeing as he seemed to know a lot about them.... Wouldn't it be interesting if he was in our class?" He asked, "That would be interesting!" Pinkie replied happily.

@,

(Very subtle hint there XD)

After about 5 minutes or so, he woke up, to a terrible concussion. "Ugh...." he grunted, realising his fall somehow opened someone's locker.

He finally ran into his designated class, seeing the two. He simply stared at them, still with a blood nose.

(I think this is based off of the American schooling... right? Our schools seem a bit different.)

@

(Sorry... The funny thing is that I honestly didn't even think about it as a hint when I was typing it... :P)

Storm happily munched on muffins with Pinkie as they waited for class to start. "Mmm... Chocolate muffin..." He said, "Yummy!" Pinkie giggled, "What's with you and Chocolate muffins Stormy? I know they're your favorite, but I would've thought you'd be sick of them by now since it's almost the only flavor you eat..." She teased, giving him a hug. "That's not true!" Storm pouted, hugging Pinkie back. "I also eat Poppyseed muffins fairly often..."

@,

Soprano eventually went to sit at his seat, purposely bumping into Storm on his way there. "You better explain what you did before..." he said, before actually sitting down 5 rows back, getting his books and the such from his messenger bag, and placing them on his desk. 

@

Storm looked up from his muffin when he was bumped, "WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE HUH?" He exclaimed in surprise. Pinkie giggled, "Stormy, your so silly..." Storm sat back down with a pout, "I was distracted.." He said, attempting to justify it. "I never said it was a bad thing!" Pinkie replied, reaching over and giving him a hug.

@,

'When can I just continue my work? PHP won't code it's self..." he thought to himself, getting tiresome of this conundrum. He walked back over to where they were seated. "... What the hell happened? You literally vanished! Into thin air!" he yelled. "..." "Sorry."  (filler text)

@

"I... uh... Sorry Soprano, the conversation got a bit hard to answer, and I got nervous, and then I used what I had on hand to escape because I wasn't sure what to say or how to explain it to you without throwing everything out there and I wasn't sure if that was a good idea because Pinkie and I were told that we should probably keep quiet about it and I guess I'll tell you everything but it'll have to wait until after school since we're already here and if we talk about it here that'd be bad because we'd get in trouble plus there's way to many people around to hear it and not-" Storm was cut off by the chocolate muffin shoved into his mouth by Pinkie. He quickly lost focus on the conversation and began to nom the muffin happily.

"Whenever one of us go on a rant like that, pretty much the only way to stop us is to distract us. Stormy and I'll usually distract each other by shoving a muffin into the others mouth when that happens..." Pinkie explained with a smile.

@

Eps starts to look confused.

"Wait.... YOU ARE A TEACHER!? How old are you!? You sure don't look old... But still... I still can't explain why I feel 2 lifeforms. It almost feels like someone is standing right beside you... well... more under you but I can't see anyone."

Eps puts his blindfold back on while he is trying to figure out why he feels 2 persons in front of him.

"It could be possible that this world has influence on my dark magic..."

@,

"... Fine. You better tell me later though..." he said, walking back to his desk, still with a nose bleed. He sat down, got his 2 way (2 way radio, Baofeng uv-5r in this case ^^) out, and started fiddling around with it, listening to some people talking to each other, bored.

"So yea I skipped a bunch of grades and maybe got my masters degree within 2 years of college so? And also about the life form thing I'll text you the story on the watch. Anyways we should get to class" Black said starting to walk towards his class.

"That was a good thing telling him it was probably a slight disturbance" Blacknowledge said sub-consiously.

"But you do know we're going to have to tell him on the watch."

"Yea.""

@,

Skyla ran through the halls, her binders in her hand. She opened the door to the class and walked in just before the bell rang. She sighed and sat down. "Hey Storm. Hey Pinkie," she panted, taking a bite from her apple.

She got out her finished homework and finished her apple. She barely listened to the lecture, since she was trying not to fall asleep again.

@@Midnight Starfall

Storm and Pinkie greeted Skyla as she rushed in, happily nomming more muffins. Neither was really sure about much of anything that the teacher was talking about, but these muffins were delicious! Pinkie, being the bored and hyperactively odd party pony she is, attempted to ease the boredom a bit by playing with her food. Once she got bored with that, she reached over and begun absentmindedly playing with Skyla's hair.

@,

Skyla was falling asleep when she felt someone touch her hair. She looked back to see Pinkie playing with it. She shrugged and let her play with it.

Skyla attempted to write some notes down, but she couldn't write fast enough. She soon gave up and tried to memorize the lecture.