Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

@,

Soprano listened to Storm's explanation, thinking it was just a joke. "... yeah, even after all of this, that still doesn't sound very plausible."

@@eps-3-freak,

Soprano lifted his head up when he heard that. "What?" he said, after hearing that their memories would be gone shortly afterwards. He always hated how they did such things in movies; they always get it back. "...just because we saw that... doesn't mean we can't remember it!"

@@eps-3-freak,

Skyla felt tapping on her back and heard another student talking to her. "I am awake. And why the heck are you calling me 'princess'?"

"And what are you talking about 'explaining'?" She turned to see Storm explaining something to Soprano. "What does this have to do with me?" she asked. 

@,  @@Midnight Starfall,

Eps first answers Soprano his question.

"Of course, I can't erase it. But you can hide memories or take it out and then destroy it. You also don't remember anything from when you were 2 years old, but the memories are still there, it's just hard to find it. And also, when a memory is fresh."

Eps touches a students head and all the sudden some sort of energy orb appeared.

"You can extract it"

Afterwards, Eps broke it as glass.

"Don't worry, I won't erase your memory. There is something different about you than the rest... beside the other people who are not frozen off course. If I wanted to erase your memory, then it would be useless to explain you anything and I would have let you get frozen like the rest, wouldn't I?"

Eps walks towards Skyla and sais,

"And as for you Skyla, I think you are part of this because of... a reason. You see, there is another world, called: "Equestria". I come from that world and I thought..."

Eps notices that Skyla already knows about that world.

"You already know about that world... Are you...? nah, you can't be. And about that princess part... I will tell you that reason later."

Eps was done erasing memories in the class.

"I am going to check on the other classes. I will have to speak later to you guys. The time will restore within about 10 minutes. I must be done with the classes by then.

@,

Eps looks at nlack before leaving and sais:

"Oh, and Black... I don't know oryou know it but.. some studets, no wait, MOST students  DO NOT KNOW ABOUT MAGIC! How long do you work here? I got to go. i speak to you guys later."

Eps leaves the room and leaves the rest of all the unfrozen alone.

@@Midnight Starfall,  @@eps-3-freak, 

"... no... it's just an explanation of recent events." he said, actually quickly using his knowledge of shorthand to use, as he wrote down a summary of what was explained to him down, in shorthand. He looked at the items put on his desk, then looked back around to the bird outside.

Edited by SopranoAurora

Black instead of pulling out something switched to the time on his watch and switched to the stop watch,he then pressed a button which made everything go super fast and froze everything except him, Blacknowledge, and Eps.

"Eps it illusions even though it's just magic they are passing it off as some sort of an illusion" Black said then un-freezed everything an made him and Eps invisible flying things. "Now Eps this life form with me is me from a alternate universe, one in which every type of magic is on earth kindof like this one but instead everyone knows how to use it and ponies rule over us right now he's serving as a copy of me but anyways we are now invisible, can fly, and pass through walls.

@@,

Eps looks at Black witth a WTF face.

"Okay, but let me tell you this... only because there are people who know about magic in the other universe, doesn't mean that this universe knows it either and illusion or not, do you want one of those students running out the class because he or she thinks it is  real fire and get the millitary army in front of this school's door because a teacher can hold fire in his hands?"

Eps looks at the second lifeform and sais:

"I am sorry about your universe, I really am, but you can't just involve another universe into this. What did you expect? To train all the students here into your own personal army?"

Eps shakes his head.

"You know what, Never mind. I am heading for the principal to say that I quit. The human world is not what I expected to be. Eps salutes but then stands totally still. After 15 seconds, he faded away. It was just a decoy."

Eps was already outside the school by the time that the decoy dissapeared.

Eps pulled out his note book and wrote down.

'The human world is not as expected to be. I am sorry for putting you through the troubl eof helping me to get around in this world. I am headed home.

-Eps'

Eps used the watch he had to teleport back to Equestria.

"Maybe I was meant to be here."

Eps started to fly, to the mountains, Where his house was located.

Edited by eps-3-freak

Eps landed in front of his house and went inside.

"How could i have been so foolish?"

Eps climbed into his bed and just wanted to sleep when all the sudden he felt something strange. Like some sort of switch got activated inside of his head.

"What am I doing!? I have waited for so many years, I can't give up now!"

Eps jumped out of bed and got ready to get teleported back.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!"

Eps used the watch once again and got back into the human world.

"School will be difficult now after what I have don. I just head to work and start all fresh over again tomorrow."

Sais Eps with one side of his mouth smiling.

Eps started to rush towards his work at the mall.

@, @,  @@Midnight Starfall,  

"Besides, I have some explaining to do to some people. I am glad I didn't head for the principal after all. I can't blow my only chance."

@

Eps watches his watch.

"Alright. The time speel shouls wear off.. in 3... 2... 1 ..."

Things started to move again like it should.

"Good, know I don't need this anymore."

Eps takes the cigar looking thing out of his mouth.

"Now let's get back to work."

Eps walked into the direction to the mall so he could start working at the shop.

@@eps-3-freak,

(Sorry for the interval, as I was waiting for another to make the communique :P)

Soprano noticed that time had finally re-started itself, noticing only by the bird now flying into the window, and multiple students making oral signs of confusion

"..."

He quickly opened up his notebook, plugged his USB into it, and opened up TrueCrypt. He could finally document about this conundrum.

After Eps left, Skyla fell back asleep without meaning to. She didn't notice that time started again until she jolted awake again, hearing the teacher continue with her lecture. She didn't know how much of it she missed, but didn't bother to take any more notes. She just wanted this class to be over.

Eps enters the shop where he has found his job.
He inmediatly got started.
He put everything ready for sale. He also put his own designs beside the other decorations.
"Now we'll see how much my work is actually worth."

After a few hours, customers started to enter the shop. Half of the customers were impressed by Eps his own handy work.

Eps is also being very kind to the customers, so they might buy some of the items which they were not certain about first or so they come back later.

Until now, Eps has been doing a pretty well for his first day at work his new work.

@@eps-3-freak

"Hiya Eps!" Storm greeted as he and Pinkie walked into the store. "You kinda ran off earlier and we were worried about you, so we came to check on you!" Pinkie told him as Storm walked closer to the counter with her on his back. "I think you're getting lazy Pinkie..." Storm teased, poking fun at how little she's walked since they got to the human world. "Am not!" Pinkie pouted, turning to the side and folding her arms. He chuckled, "So, how are you enjoying working here Eps?" Storm asked with a friendly smile.

@

Eps was suprised to see Storm and Pinkie Pie.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I think that I just needed a time-out."

Said Eps with a dissapointed face. 

"But working here is fine. I sold some of my own designs. I got 500 dollars already. This must be enough to buy a walkman."

sais Eps with a smile.

"I don't know or it is a lot, but I know that it is enough for a walkman."

@,

"Midnight is my middle name. My first name is Skyla," Skyla corrected.

"And no, I don't really know what happened," she said, still trying to figure out what that person wanted. She shrugged, "I'm not going to worry about it. My life can't get any more weird anyway."

@@Midnight Starfall,

"How can you not worry about something on that level?" he said. "Ugh, this whole day is so... confusing! People saying they are from other worlds, time freezing... ugh..." he said, his tone going down, as he sat down at a nearby empty desk. 

"My name is Soprano. Nice to meet you... what's your name again?"

@,

"I have too much stuff to do to worry. Other worlds? What do you mean, other worlds?" she asked, wondering how he knew there was another world. She wondered if there was another pony, or if somepony let their secret slide.

"I'm Skyla. Nice to meet you too," she said.

@@Midnight Starfall,

"That guy... Storm, I think... told me during his explanation, and I saw him... just vanish into nothing. Didn't you hear what they said before?" he said. "I just hope the government doesn't quarantine the school or something like that... I have work I need to do, and it'll be hard if that is the case."

@,

"Oh, really? That's weird. I'm not sure I did, I think I was sleeping or not listening."

"How would the government find out if it's just two people? It's not like it's a whole village full of weird people," Skyla said. "Besides, are you sure you saw them disappear? Maybe you were tired."

@@eps-3-freak

"500 dollars?" Pinkie exclaimed, while Storm just shrugged. "I don't know, but it probably should be enough." He said, "I don't really understand this place's currency. Pinkie seems to though.." Pinkie giggled, patting Storm on the head. "Yeppers! And yeah, that should be plenty to buy a music thingy! Stormy and I are thinking about getting one of those personal music thingies for our friend Vinyl, she's a big music fanatic! Plus, the smallest music player I can think of still needs a whole saddlebag! With one of those, she could listen to music so much easier!" Pinkie exclaimed and explained.

@

Eps looked shocked!

"Vinyl Scratch!?"

Luckily, no one was at the store at the moment.

"You know Vinyl Scratch!? You must be kiding me! I always dreamed about going to one of her concerts.... I never had a lot of money in Equestria and I also never went to festivals where she played her music because I never wanted to show myself in public. But often I would sit next to the buildings where she played her music  so I still could hear it softly, then I would close my eyes with a smile and pretend I was in the building itself."

Eps started to dream a little of into his imagination.

"What would be perfect would be if Octavia would play some music afterwards.The day at the Grang Galloping Gala, I sat on top of the castle and I could hear Octavia and her band play."

When Eps started to notice that he was dreaming off, he shook off his imagination. "But I think that Vinyl would like it, indeed"

@@eps-3-freak

Pinkie giggled, "Octy is a good musician for sure!" She replied with a smile, "Though she doesn't seem to like me as much as she does Stormy...." Pinkie pouted. Storm chuckled and ruffled his pouting marefriend's hair, "Pinkie, that's probably because you ignore her insistance on NOT using the nickname 'octy' that you heard Vinyl using. She's probably just glad that somepony that she hangs around with actually calls her by name, rather than that nickname..." He replied, amusement obviously lacing his tone. "Not to mention the fact you sorta ruined her concert at the Gala, and you're probably just a teensy-weensy bit more hyper than she likes... But yeah, we should probably get one of those 'Em-pee-threes' for Vinyl, and maybe one for Octavia too." Storm commented absently, looking towards the ceiling in thought.

Edited by Huggle Prince Storm

@

"Alright, then let's get them." sais Eps with  a energetic voice

"But I am done with work after 3 hours. Once I am done, we have 2 hours to find those... what did you called it? Em-pee-three?"

Eps staretd to wonder inhimself.

"Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie... I don't know what it is but that name sounds so fimiliar to me. Like I already knew it before I met her.

The first time she introduced herself to me, I had to feeling that I should recognise it.

Is she from one of the books or journals I read when I was in the library in the castle , that night?

Is she from the legend of the sirens a long time ago...? No, that was somone else.

One of the ponies who represent the Elements of Harmony?

Was she from the Legend of the Crystal Empire when Sombra was still the ruler? what was it....?"

Edited by eps-3-freak