Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

@@eps-3-freak,

'... hasn't this guy had a family?'  "Of course there's always someone stronger... it's part of life." he said. "... what do you mean, you haven't had any friends before? What about all the people at the school? When you showed up... I saw you talking to people..." he said. He slowly walks towards him.

@

Eps tried to keep his back turned to Soprano.

"I only knew them for a few days. Before that I never had anyone on my side... well, maybe a breath moment until they... in the temple...

This place you are trying to find, I found it when I was just a kid, I found the way in but never found the way out... for years I have been roaming around there, looking for power so no one was able to hurt me but I ended up like this. I only was able to get back recently."

@@eps-3-freak,

"... Why don't you just settle down somewhere... live a life, you know?" he said. "That's the only solution I can think of. Just find somewhere to settle down, and try to forget about all these unfortunate predicaments you're telling me about." he said, not knowing that what he was saying probably wasn't the best.

@

"I once stopt trying to find a way back and tried to settle down... but no one wanted to help this outcast.

Everyone called me a street rat and they were right. I had to live of the street.

I wanted to seek help so after I heard that the ruler of the land was one of the nicest persons on the world I tried to seek help at their place but once I approached, the gaurds thought that I meant harm so they locked me away in a prison.

I had been stuck there for a long time until I managed to escape. After that was when I started to learn these powers.

I made a house in the mountains where I live at the moment, far away from everyone else... but all this time, all I wanted... was someone who understands me... just a friend..."

A tear slowly glided on Eps his cheek but Eps didn't even notice it.

@@Littlecandylulu903, @

"If you ever could pick one place to stay, the sky would be the nicest place i could think of, the cool air, the peacefulness, everything is calm up there, I don't see how anybody who could live in the sky wouldn't." Lightning got lost in thought about losing the ability to be in the sky, and he started to show a little bit of a sadness, just enough for someone to notice, but didn't realize it till it was to late. Lightning walked beside Storm and Spellbind slightly behind them so that they wouldn't notice his sadness.

@@Lightning Crasher@@Littlecandylulu903,

Storm sighed and put a hoof on Lightning's shoulder, "It's not always a choice they have though." He informed the other stallion. "For example: Derpy can't live in the sky, because her daughter Dinky is a unicorn and she herself is a bit... accident prone and clumsy. It's safer for them both to live on the ground. Somepony like Bulk Biceps can't live in the sky, because it's extremely hard for them to get around due to a wing condition. Fluttershy can't live in the sky because a large majority of her animal friends live on the ground. As much as we love the sky, some pegasi can't always have it all the time. It's a necessary sacrifice for them."

@,@@Littlecandylulu903,

"Yeah, i guess your right, hopefully I'm never forced to stay on the ground, I love the sky to much since I found out I can live up there, but I guess if things are meant to be, there meant to be." Lightning looked at the other two ponies and gathered his composer, "You know what, lets just get to Twilight's, I don't want to be a worrying pony, Lets just get on about the day." 

@,

Spellbind sighed. "Sad for them. Imagine being different and wondering what it's like to be normal," she said. "Like why the heck did fate decide to have it that part of my horn was missing?" she went on.

"But yeah, lets go see this Twilight Sparkle," she stated.

@,

"I once stopt trying to find a way back and tried to settle down... but no one wanted to help this outcast.

Everyone called me a street rat and they were right. I had to live of the street.

I wanted to seek help so after I heard that the ruler of the land was one of the nicest persons on the world I tried to seek help at their place but once I approached, the gaurds thought that I meant harm so they locked me away in a prison.

I had been stuck there for a long time until I managed to escape. After that was when I started to learn these powers.

I made a house in the mountains where I live at the moment, far away from everyone else... but all this time, all I wanted... was someone who understands me... just a friend..."

A tear slowly glided on Eps his cheek but Eps didn't even notice it.

Soprano walked up to Eps, now standing right by him. "... Hey, hey... You're my friend. A very strange one, but still my friend." Soprano said, trying to comfort him. "Look... Why don't we get out of here... Calm down a bit over a coffee or something..." He said, in a friendly tone.

@@eps-3-freak,

Skyla felt the weird headache again, the same headache that happened when her necklace got stolen. She shut her eyes and opened them a minute later to see a figure standing before her.

She read the words in front of her eyes. "Choose me as what? And who are you talking about?" she asked him.

@

Eps looked at Soprano and his sad face turned into something that looked a little like a smile.

"Yeah, you are right. Come on lets get out  of here, this place is so dusty that water is filling my eyes."

Said Eps while he knows that it wasn't there dusty at all.

"Demons never cry."

Eps opened the door that leads back to the reality.

@@Midnight Starfall

The pony began to see how confused Skyla as and decided to explain a little.

"This person wants to rid this world of evil..." "One of the things he will need to do to complete this task..."

"Is erasing all evil spirits from this world..." "The demon king always sends his evil subjects to this world..." "To steal the light..."

"So the demon king must be slain..."

"...But hell will always need a ruler..."

"Once a king is slain, another must take its place and so must a queen take the place of another queen..."

"... and you problably know what you are before you become a queen."

The hooded figure expects Skyla to already understand what is going on.

"I am his other half."

"Help me regain the other half of my heart..."

"Than I shall take over the body..."

"Afterwards I shall take the throne on my own while you can keep your normal life..."

"... with one difference."

"I shall give you so many treasures that no matter how much you spend..."

"... You always will be able to swim in gold."

"May I ask...?" "Did he ever ask you or you wanted this role...?"

Edited by eps-3-freak

@@Midnight Starfall

The kept on looking at her like she missed something.

"Are you sure you don't remember?"

"I thought it was you..." "...You look like her."

"I can recall it in his memories." 

The figure was now getting not too sure or he had the right person in front of him.

"Hasn't anyone named you a queen before?"

"Before you become a queen..."

"... you are first a princess"

"Did anyone call you a princess before?"

"If that is not the case, then I think I have the wrong person in front of me."

Edited by eps-3-freak

@@eps-3-freak,

Skyla mulled it over for a minute. "Actually, this one weird guy called me a princess. I didn't really know what he meant by it. But nopony has called me 'queen' before."

She tapped her hoof on the ground. "Are you saying he actually meant something by calling me princess?"

@@Midnight Starfall

The figure regained his interest and kept going about it.

"Nothing is coincidence." "You were not aware..." "... About what was going on that moment."

"But now I am sure that it was you he chose..." "Wouldn't you like to do something  about this?" 

"I would like to know..." "... Why did he pick you?"

@@eps-3-freak,

"I don't know why. I barely know him or talk to him," Skyla said, tapping her hoof to her chin. "I don't really know what he wants from me, or why he 'chose' me."

"I mean, there's nothing appealing about me, really. I talk too much, I'm not really the best flier, I'm kind of lonely," she rattled on.

@@Midnight Starfall

The figure started thinking.

"There might be one reason why..."

The figure slowly turned around like he wanted to walk away, but in a quick move he turned around ad stretched his hoof towards Skyla so chains would appeared behind him and raced with a massive speed towards Skyla, trying to harm her but just before it hit her, it got blocked by some shield.

"My darkness can't break through your light." "It was the purety of your heart..."

"I dare to bet that it wasn't about love." "Your light would not allow the darkness of hell to enter your heart."

@@eps-3-freak,

Skyla watched him start to walk away. She lifted up her hoof to run after him, but watched as he turned with lightning speed and sent chains flying towards her.

She instinctively shrank away, but was puzzled to find that nothing hit her after a few moments.

"Purety of my heart? That sounds like something from a cheesy movie. Am I really that nice? I mean, I feel bad whenever I try to make a joke, and I feel bad when I accidentally offend somepony," she rambled.

"But that doesn't make sense to me. If he's trying to kill the kind and rule hell, wouldn't he want someone more capable to run hell? I mean, if I was ruling some good kingdom or something, sure, but why me to rule hell?"

@,

Eps looked at Soprano and his sad face turned into something that looked a little like a smile.

"Yeah, you are right. Come on lets get out of here, this place is so dusty that water is filling my eyes."

Said Eps while he knows that it wasn't there dusty at all.

"Demons never cry."

Eps opened the door that leads back to the reality.

@@Midnight Starfall,

The pony began to see how confused Skyla as and decided to explain a little.

"This person wants to rid this world of evil..." "One of the things he will need to do to complete this task..."

"Is erasing all evil spirits from this world..." "The demon king always sends his evil subjects to this world..." "To steal the light..."

"So the demon king must be slain..."

"...But hell will always need a ruler..."

"Once a king is slain, another must take its place and so must a queen take the place of another queen..."

"... and you problably know what you are before you become a queen."

The hooded figure expects Skyla to already understand what is going on.

"I am his other half."

"Help me regain the other half of my heart..."

"Than I shall take over the body..."

"Afterwards I shall take the throne on my own while you can keep your normal life..."

"... with one difference."

"I shall give you so many treasures that no matter how much you spend..."

"... You always will be able to swim in gold."

"May I ask...?" "Did he ever ask you or you wanted this role...?"

Soprano walked through the door, appearing back at Skyla's. "We can look at the watch and the such later, if you want to." He said. "I gotta admit, you are a lot nicer than you seem."

He checked that he still had his satchel. He opened it, and wrote a note for himself: 'Remember to look at watch later.'

@

Eps started to laugh a little when Soprano said that he is nicer than he looks.

"That is the reason I mostly have no friends. I also wouldn't trust someone in a long black coat with unnatural powers."

@@Midnight Starfall

"He doesn't want to rule it but if he doesn't..." "...Then someone else who is more evil will."

"The hell needs a king AND queen." "He thinks that if good people rule hell..." "...then hell will be a beter place and..."

"...no monster will attack the normal wolrd again."

Edited by eps-3-freak

@@eps-3-freak,

"Yeah... I wouldn't call putting memories into reality a normal skill." he said, with emphasis on 'normal skill'. "Hell, my only skill is cryptology."

He walked out of the door. "We should probably leave Skyla's house; She might come back at any time." he said, holding the door open.

"Say, do you know where she went off to?"

Edited by SopranoAurora

@

Eps walkedthrough the door while he was thinking.

"I think that the last time I saw her she was in the other world. I guess you want to go there don't you? I am not sure or you would be ready you know... seeing different lifeforms and your body will change too when you are there."

@@eps-3-freak,

"... what do you mean, change?" he said, curious. "Aren't they homo sapiens as well?" he thought about it for a bit, remembering what was said to him a while ago by Pinkie and his friend. "... A person called Pinkie and her friend said something about wings... does that have something to do with it?"

@

Eps tried to convince Soprano that it ws totally save to travel to the other world.

"Well, there is a chance you get wings but you won't stay human. Don't worry you won't change into a demon like me, it is completely safe. Once you get back to this world you will be yourself again."