Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Hoof in Two Worlds

Midnight Starfall

@,

"That's weird. I don't really know what happened then." Skyla shrugged. She jotted down a little tidbit she heard from the lecture and continued. "Maybe a trick of the light with his necklace and he ran away?" she suggested. "I don't think he actually disappeared."

@@eps-3-freak

Storm nodded, "That's what I've been told the name of the device is..." He replied with a smile, "I don't know how these peo-pull come up with this stuff! I mean, they said that they could hold more than 1 thousand songs! I don't even think Vinyl and Octy's combined total is half of that! Well... not yet anyways.." Pinkie exclaimed excitedly. Storm chuckled, "I decided not to think too hard on it, kinda like Twilight's decision about your Pinkie sense..." Pinkie nodded, "That makes sense..." She replied with a smile, "Though now that I think about it, maybe we should get Twilight one! She'd probably asked for one to study later anyways..." Pinkie suggested with a giggle.

@@Midnight Starfall,

"Oh, he did. I saw it. I checked every last place he could of gone." He lied about checking the places. "I saw him just... vanish, I did!"

"His friend... Pinkie, I think... kept saying some crazy things as well. She said he was a pegasus or somethin. Crazy imaginations." he said, smirking from ridicule. 

@

Eps looked a little confused.

"Twilight you say...? You almost make me think that you meant Twilight Sparkle.

I read about her in a library. She was one of the ponies who represented an element of harmony. You almost give me the feeling that you also had a element of harmony.

It held the most most power in all of Equestria.

I wonder how it is to have so much strength. I am getting stronger and stronger but I do not know what could catch up to the elements.

They say that the friendship of the ponies were more powerfull than the elements, but since I do not have a lot of friends, I have to do it with magical powers."

Eps started to miss the battles in Equestria after that he mentioned his strength. Eps ussualy fought against demons and monsters that lurked through Equestria. No one ever knew that Eps actually was saving Equestria because the demons were always already beaten by Eps before they could reach the city.

From time to time, Eps also headed to ancient temples because mostly there were ancient objects that hold mysterious powers and most of the times, Eps was also able to take the power out of the object and use it himself or whenever he beats a powerfull opponent, he could take the opponent's powers and use it himself.

@@eps-3-freak

Pinkie nodded, "Yeppers! Twilight Sparkle, one of my bestest friends! She's really silly sometimes, but very smarty-smart and reliable. She gets a bit crazy when she can't figure something out though... Or when she's worried about a test or something..." Pinkie replied with a smile. Storm chuckled, "She does get pretty crazy from time to time.... Like the time she tried to figure out your 'Pinkie sense'' or..." Here he shuddered, "Or the event we've all come to affectionately call 'Lesson Zero'..."

@

Eps was shocked after what he heard!

"WHAT! You are friends with THE Twilight Sparkle!? Then you must be one of the element representers!"

Eps became totally speechless when he noticed that someone stood in front of him who is more powerfull than he could ever dream off.

"But... if... you... really.... have the power of the elements of harmony.... that means... you're incredible powerfull.... The elements are one of the only things that are more powerfull than my powers... But how come that I can't sense your power... If you really have the powers of one of the elements, than I should be able to sense your strength..."

Eps couldn't stop thinking about what has been told to him a few seconds ago.

"How? If Pinkie really has the power of a element, shouldn't she be incredible strong then?

I dont get it... I have learned to hide my true power. She hasn't used any type of magic since we met. Why wouldn't she if she is so powerfull?

She problably don't know how to hide her powers, but how come that I can't sense it... I never really understood the powers of the elements.

How strong they really are and how they work. Why isn't she as powerfull as in the book. All 6 together are powerfull enough to beat any evil, than only one should have a lot of power too, right? Maybe I am all wrong...

I thought that the elements transfered it's powers to it's owners, but maybe the power remained in the object. She problably need the object with the element to summon it's powers, maybe I sense nothing because she doesn't have the element with her.... But than again, who would leave such a power behind, unprotected?"

@@eps-3-freak,

"Element Representer?" Pinkie questioned, tapping a finger against her chin in thought. "Oh!" She exclaimed, snapping her fingers, "You must mean the Elements of Harmony!" She said in realization. Storm chuckled, "Pinkie's the Element of Laughter..." He informed Eps with an amused smile. "Yeppers! Me and some of my bestest friends. Too bad Stormy didn't become one or something though..." Pinkie said. Storm shook his head, "No, I'm glad I didn't become one for the same reason I never joined the Wonderbolts. I'm not a big fan of fame, and I don't plan on becoming famous if I can help it." He reminded his girlfriend.

Black went to his car and seeing no one around teleported to the mall and parked his car. "The only one more powerful then you I mean there's the magic generators in equestria oh and me so" Black stated in front of Eps "I mean not trying to impress you but I can teleport from here to the end of the universe to the other side and back here faster then the human eye can see I mean they might see a flash but yea."

@, @,  

Eps was totally confused when Black stood all the sudden in front of him

"Uhm.... Black... at first, you don't know my true strength, at second.... How did you know where I was and where I work? I never told you and you aslo weren't anywhere close to me when I came to sign up to this place and as third, how did you hear what I said before you even came in... Shouldn't you still be teaching class? It's still just one o'clock."

said Eps with a bored face.

"Eps it's actually 3:30 and the watch I gave you allows both yourself and I to know your power level and for the whole thing about me knowing about your job well umm I'm not really gonna explain it" Black said encasing himself, Eps, Storm, and Pinkie in a invisible forceful and sound proof so no one of the outside could hear "also I placed a force field of invisiblity around us so no one can see or hear us and if someone does its being translated into thousands of languages."

@@,

Eps looks totally confused.

"Are you sure it's 3:30? We were in our first calss just a few minutes ago and I just told you that I hide my power. I can lower my powerlevel so no one can read it. I mostly use it to hide from people who can read power levels."

Eps opens his eyes wide open.

"Wait... no one can see us...?

Eps totally ended up in panic when he relised that Black said that.

"Are you crazy!? What if the boss thinks that I left my post because he doesn't see me!? I am going to get fired cause of you!"

After the shouting, Eps regained his calmness.

"Alright, Alright... calm down... you don't want "HIM" to come out."

Sais Eps to himself.

"Listen, since I met you, you have been very helpfull. I still want you to stick around as my friend but.... seriously...? Putting a machine on a watch you give me to see how strong I am, following me to my job and knowing exactly where I am at the exact moment?" 

said Eps with a questionable face.

"It's almost like you are stalking me..."

@

(OOC: You really like it to play God, don't you?

I understand that you want to be a powerull being, but giving yourself all the power in the world?

You got to build it and not constantly have it. I haven't made myself stronger than the elements and a few things because that way I can build up to my next adventure or quest or to get more powerfull.

What fun is there in a story where no one advance or no one learns anything new?

I also did build my way to get to human world but you just make it that you can do anything in the entire cosmos.

Keep the tension in there and try to keep it a bit realistic.

Or you follow my advice is up to you but I hope that  you do understand what I am trying to say.

Have you ever playd a video game?

When you play a video game that you just got new, you also start with the basics and not with all the power in the world.

Do you know why?

Because then you can build farther with your character. You can learn new abillitys or skills (Or in this case, power and spells) and it gives you a goal to achieve: to become stronger so you can beat the game. That's what it makes so fun. To gain new expirience and evolve allong the way.

To learn more about the world and to discover how powerfull you can be.

In a game, that I played so much I finally reached level 99, the highest level and after a little while I never played the game again. You know why?

Because I already had done everything.

I learned everything (skills and moves), there were no more challenges to overcome and I beat every enemy in one hit.

After I started to beat everyone in one hit, I didn't want to play it anymore, because it got boring.

There was nothing left to do. Everything that you could achieve was achieved. There were no challenges anymore.

If you have everypower and every single item in the world than it will get boring.

You have no goal, you already did everything.

That is why I work for my walkman instead of instantly have it. If you have a goal that is difficult to achieve, then the story will get interesting because things are happening, there are interesting things on the way and the question remains or you will achieve your goal or not.

I mean like, Instantly teleport to me? serious? Why not be like: "I got guild for what happened that morning. I better try to find Eps to help him allong his way."

Or like; "What? Are you really that powerfull?" and then we have a fight to test out who is stronger or something like that.

Wouldn't it be cool to figure out that someone is stronger than you and then you start to keep training and training and making it your life goal to become stronger than him.

A reason why I mentioned HIM. I am not going to tell who he is just yet, but he is stronger than me and that is why I don't want him to appear and that is why I am trying to become stronger.

TO finally beat him and do not fear him or so he doesn't hurt anyone anymore.

But no, you just finger snap and you are right next to me and you SOMEHOW you know that I work there. and the knowing that you are stronger than me (according to you) because you build a power meter in my watch FOR JUST IN CASE that I say that almost nothing is stronger than me? and when you said: "umm I am not going to explain that" to dodge the question  of how you know where I work? Very nice way to cover your own plot hole.

Don't put random things in there that doesn't make sense, are not logical and shouldn't be there but they are only there because the plot demands it.

And please don't be stuck with your own story. You should be able to react to things that we say. Don't block our ideas.

Like when I said that you should be at class, you went ahead and changed the time (To 3:30) to your liking, but why not use what I said to make the story more sensitive or beautifull? Like: "I think that how you feel is more important than class right now."

That would have been beautifull.

If you did that, I would call you the best teacher ever. But nope, you went ahead and skipped half of the morning to have it your way. Pinkie and Storm came a few minutes ago (While it still was in the morning) afer they left school to check on me and when they said a few sentences, you came in and skipped the day all the way to the afternoon.

Skyla and Soprano just finished first class and are now on their way to their second period in the morning while you just skipped to 3:30 in the aftenoon.

So you just threw me, Storm, Pinkie and yourself into the afternoon while they are still in the morning while we are all in the same world and timezone at the moment.

I am not complaining or insulting you or anything else, but try to think about what I said. Go ahead, play God if you want, but it makes things a bit more confusing and a  little less interesting .)

Edited by eps-3-freak

@@eps-3-freak,@,  

Storm and Pinkie looked back and forth between Black and Eps in confusion.

(OOC: I am completely unsure of how to do much of anything with this... No offense EB but you are seriously Goddmodding the heck out of this RP.

It makes it kind of hard for me to react when something like this happens, and as much as I hate to say it... I'm starting to care less and less about reading one of your posts almost every time I see one, since you take and fit the scenario to the way you want it to be so much of the time...

I mean here's some examples:

Eps has his magic, but doesn't overuse it or show it off in public.

Storm has his speed and some reality breaking cartoon physics stuff and his necklace, but they aren't really used much at at all and don't change the situation overly much.

Pinkie has her reality breaking abilities and such, but doesn't use them often if at all.

But Black has his magic, uses it often, doesn't care who sees it, and often times does something that basically changes the entire thing to how he wants it to go.

We have these powers for our characters, but we don't use them overly much or break the RP with them. We keep it to a moderate usage and a good restriction level on what's actually done with them.

Just something to keep in mind EB)

Edited by Huggle Prince Storm

@, @,

All the sudden became very energetic. 

"Can you all wait for a second, I'll be right back."

Eps started to rush into the back of the store. For a few seconds, nothing was to be heared... but after that,the sound of a flushing toilet was hearable.

Eps after wahing his hands, Eps comes back nto the store.

"Alright, now where was I... oh yeah, HOW DO YOU ALWAYS KNOW TO FIND ME! Like when I first came to the human worldyou just appeared out of nowhere to give me this watch and now this!"

Eps satrted to toy around with the watch while doing strange moves which you also would see in an anime or cartoon.

"Secret power meter... What else have you in here....? Am I prisoner who need to be checked 24/7 when he is out of jail or something!?"

Eps did all kinds of strange moves until he stood still in one position. He was laying on his back with his feet in the air.

"I was a prisoner back in Equestria once... but that dosn't count, I was picked up while I was innocent"

Eps stood up so he could stand on his feed again.

After he stood up, he took of his watch and hold it towards Black.

"I reallly like this device but I don't like it to be watched all the time. I also lived always in the shadows in Equestria. I don't really like it when everyone keeps watching me. I am sorry, but it's just not my style."

(OOC: About what Storm just said, about not showing off our powers and stuff, that is also the reason why I slowed time and erased everyones memory while we were in class.)

Edited by eps-3-freak

@,

"That's weird. I don't really know what happened then." Skyla shrugged. She jotted down a little tidbit she heard from the lecture and continued. "Maybe a trick of the light with his necklace and he ran away?" she suggested. "I don't think he actually disappeared."

Soprano eventually thought she wasn't going to help him much. "... Are you sure you don't know.... UGH!" He said, finally storming off to his desk, the teacher ordering him to do so. "We'll talk soon! I think you're hiding something!!" He yelled, further disrupting everyone, and also confusing everyone else.

@,

Skyla was surprised by his sudden outburst. She watched him walk back to his desk. Was it really that obvious? Ugh, I'm just trying to keep my two lives seperate.

Giving him a confused look, she turned back to the lecture. She hoped that class would end soon.

@@Midnight Starfall, @,  @@,

Eps disables Black his invisibilty shield and head backs to work.

For a long time it was silence... after a while Eps made the first word.

"I didn't really make a great first impression at Skyla and Soprano now did I? Hehe... Hehe..." Said Eps with a cheerfull voice but a embarrased face.

For a few seconds it was silence again.

Eps took a look at the clock. "Would you look at that,  it's afternoon already. I am done with my job."

Eps his boss comes in to tell him that he finished his shift.

"Thanks sir' Said Eps with a gentle voice.

The 4 humans left the shop after Eps took his own jewelry and left his shift.

Once they were outside, Eps turned to the other 3.

"Listen, today didn't went to smooth. Pinkie... Storm... I'll see you at home. Black, I'll see you tomorrow at school." Said Eps with a de-motivated voice.

Eps uses his thumb to point towards the centre oon the mall.

"I am going to shop a bit. I'll see you all later. "

Eps turns around  and heads deeper into the mall to look for some great looking items that he might be able to use.

Edited by eps-3-freak

@@eps-3-freak

"Bye-bye, see you at home!" Storm and Pinkie called after him, the latter of the two waving vigorously. Storm began to walk in a random direction and put a slight bounce into his step for his girlfriends benefit, deciding to explore the area. "Boinga, boinga, boing!" Pinkie chirped with a grin every time he hopped up with another step.

Edited by Huggle Prince Storm

@,

Skyla heard the final bell ring and packed up her stuff. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes from falling asleep in class and walked out the door.

She started on her way home, ready to do her homework then take a nap. Or, she thought, go to Equestria for a while. Either way was fine by her.

@@Midnight Starfall,

Soprano heard the bell, and packed his stuff up, and ran out of the door to catch up with Skyla. He found her in the hallway. "Hey! Wait up!" he yelled, trying to lug around his bag while running. "I need to talk to you!" he yelled again, puffing. His charisma and ability to talk to people was as bad as his poor stamina.

Eps walked through the mall with his head looking a little to the ground.

Eps kept on walking like this till he adventually stood still in front of a music shop.

"Finally" Said Eps with a hopefull voice.

Eps entered the store and started to look around until a employee asked or he was looking for something.

"Uhmm... yes... I am looking for a walkman. do you have any left?"

the employee who looked around the 26 years old looked with a face that looked like he was almost going to laugh.

"Those things are very old, we have a few spare in the back but no one uses it anymore. If you really want something to listen music to..."

The employee grabbed an Ipod and showed it to Eps.

"This is what everyone wants, nowadays. It has a better durability, it's faster, you can put songs on it without having to buy other songs as well and you don't have to fast forward. You just press the name of the song and you'll start to hear it and the great thing is that only today we have a special offer, two for 400 dollars. It's to celebrate that the shop has become succesfull."

Eps started to smile and nod his head like he won the jackpot.

"I take them"

"Them?"

"The walkman and the ipods"

@@Midnight Starfall, @, @,  

A few seconds later, Eps walked out of the store with 2 Ipods for 400 dollars and a walkman for 50 dollars (Including  a cassette and headphone).

"Now I have a spare one, but to who shall I give it?"

Edited by eps-3-freak

@,

Skyla heard Soprano and turned around to see him trying to catch up with her. "Do I really walk that fast? Or are you just slow?" she asked him, waiting for him to catch up.

"Anyway, what's up? If you need class notes, I can't help you. I barely took any, since I kept falling asleep."

@@Midnight Starfall,

"I'm carrying 12 k's of books, ya know!" he said. "And no, this isn't for class notes. I still think something about what happened before is being hidden from me..." he said in a suspicious tone. "I think you have something to do with this... skyla...." he said again. I've always wanted to say that. he thought. 

@,

"How would I have anything to do with it? I wasn't even there when it happened. I don't believe in magic, if you can't tell," Skyla said, telling a complete lie.

"I was trying to help you figure out the situation from a real perspective. I wasn't there though, so I don't know what you saw."

@@Midnight Starfall,

Something about that statement seemed fishy to him. "Who ever said anything about magic?" he said, realising it was implied. "Wait... forget that!" he said, embarrassed. "I still think you're lying..."

He thought for a second.

"Hey, actually, where do you live?" he said, with a grin. He was trying to get proof she wasn't from here. Bit of a far fetch, actually.