private Fallout Equestria: Scorched Earth

Stone Cold Applejack

Midnight Shadow nodded "yeah i'm fine" she sighed, then she went to a new topic, "you got any other guns i can have?" she asked wanting to replace her pistol, she was running low on bullets "maybe a larger caliber pistol or one with more ammo" she finished, she always wanted one of those saddlebags with the large chaingun on it but it was rather overkill, she probably would have to settle for something she could scavenge  

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Midnight Shadow

"Their are a few weapons lying about, we never had an armoury to store them. Let me see what we have. Sally, inventory check, Guns."

Sally: Our current supply of guns include: 2 .32 Pistols, 2 10mm pistols, 1 .44 Magnum with a Scope. All with reltively high amount of ammo.

"Thank you Sally, that's all we have right now Midnight. You can take your pick of any weapon you want. Just say, and I'll go and get it for you."

@@Midnight Shadow

"Their are a few weapons lying about, we never had an armoury to store them. Let me see what we have. Sally, inventory check, Guns."

Sally: Our current supply of guns include: 2 .32 Pistols, 2 10mm pistols, 1 .44 Magnum with a Scope. All with reltively high amount of ammo.

"Thank you Sally, that's all we have right now Midnight. You can take your pick of any weapon you want. Just say, and I'll go and get it for you."

"i want the two .32 pistols" she said smiling and then twiched her ear "and i want alot of ammo for it" she added quickly before tossing her old gun towards Wade, she also passed over the few bullets remaining on it "a fair trade" she smirked before begining to laugh

@@Midnight Shadow

Wade looked down at the nearly broken pistol and the few bullets that were given to him, and then a realisation hit him. 'The things I do for these ponies.' Wade thought to himself as he went to one of the bunkers, looking for the .32 pistols for Midnight.

Sally: Psst, Midnight, come over here. I want to talk to you while Wade is away.

@@Midnight Shadow

Wade looked down at the nearly broken pistol and the few bullets that were given to him, and then a realisation hit him. 'The things I do for these ponies.' Wade thought to himself as he went to one of the bunkers, looking for the .32 pistols for Midnight.

Sally: Psst, Midnight, come over here. I want to talk to you while Wade is away.

Midnight walked over to where the noise came from "whats up sally?" she asked the scrren wondering what it wanted, "why do you want to talk with me when Wade is away?" she added slightly confused "i thought that wade was you're master of a sort" she finished waiting for a response from her

Sally: Yes that is true Midnight, he is my master in some manner. And I am under orders not to tell you any of this, but, I feel like I have to, for his own sake. I don't know if you know this, but it seems to me that Wade, really likes you. Heck maybe more than likes you, but I don't know. What I do know is, that he is willing to do anything for you right now, he'd give his life if he had to. I guess what I am trying to say is, don't exploit this information I am giving you. Some Moral part of me thought I should tell you. What you do with this information is up to. There he is now with your guns.

"Midnight, here's you guns and a lot of ammo to go with them. Have fun with them."

Sally: Yes that is true Midnight, he is my master in some manner. And I am under orders not to tell you any of this, but, I feel like I have to, for his own sake. I don't know if you know this, but it seems to me that Wade, really likes you. Heck maybe more than likes you, but I don't know. What I do know is, that he is willing to do anything for you right now, he'd give his life if he had to. I guess what I am trying to say is, don't exploit this information I am giving you. Some Moral part of me thought I should tell you. What you do with this information is up to. There he is now with your guns.

"Midnight, here's you guns and a lot of ammo to go with them. Have fun with them."

Midnight nodded and took the guns from him without saying anything to Sally, "so where are we going now?" she asked putting boast pistols in her holster, she reloaded them all and put the ammo in her bag, she glanced at Wade and snorted "do you like me?" she asked him glancing back at sally. 

Wade gave one quick look towards Sally, and she quickly moved to another location. 'I'm gonna kill theat A.I' Wade thought to himself, he took a deep breath and then sighed quite heavly. Not really knowing what else to say, he just said the first thing that came to his mind. "Yes. I do like you, I like you a lot."

Wade gave one quick look towards Sally, and she quickly moved to another location. 'I'm gonna kill theat A.I' Wade thought to himself, he took a deep breath and then sighed quite heavly. Not really knowing what else to say, he just said the first thing that came to his mind. "Yes. I do like you, I like you a lot."

"DAWWWWW" she growled jumping onto Wade pushing him over, she grabbed on of his ears "I want to adopt a filly so you gonna need me find me one, or you can have one with like clover and give it to me" she told him making "dawww" noises every now and again. "can we gooo now, and like go and shoot soothing" she asked wanting to go kill some raiders or some ghouls, 'this will be soo much fun' she thought to herself

'Boy, that escalated quickly' Wade thought to himself as he sat mouthing words but not nothing came out of his mouth. When he finally regained the ability to speak, one word was enough to portray the tire situation. "WHAT?! Umm, I'll go with option A and uh... Find you a filly. I don't think Clover, or I are up to the idea of having, a ummm filly together. As for the um... Killing, their is a camp about half a mile east of here. You never know what you will find their. Could be Scavengers, Raiders, Ghouls, or even a trade Caravan. Do you want to go there?"

Midnight nodded "yes must go and steal a filly" she finished before pulling her gun and pointing it at Clover "OR CLOVER GETS IT" she finished her ear twitching, she had gone psychotic again. She fired a shot into the wall showing she meant business "Filly, NOW" she growled

(XD so much fun)

Midnight nodded "yes must go and steal a filly" she finished before pulling her gun and pointing it at Clover "OR CLOVER GETS IT" she finished her ear twitching, she had gone psychotic again. She fired a shot into the wall showing she meant business "Filly, NOW" she growled

(XD so much fun)

Clover went wide eyed when she saw Midnight pointed her gun at her. "Woooo Midnight calm down." she said in a partially nervous tone. "We'll try and find you a filly...and if we can't." Clover paused. "I'll...make one...for you." Clover said. "But only if you calm. Just put the gun down."

Clover went wide eyed when she saw Midnight pointed her gun at her. "Woooo Midnight calm down." she said in a partially nervous tone. "We'll try and find you a filly...and if we can't." Clover paused. "I'll...make one...for you." Clover said. "But only if you calm. Just put the gun down."

Midnight eye twitched as she heard Clovers last words "I'll.. make one.. for you" she twitched her ear and fired a bullet in Clovers direction, "think you're better then me just because you can have foals?" she growled ticked off, she moved forwards several steps before collapsing onto the ground a dart poking out of her flank. Looks like sally was slightly ticked off about the gunfire after all 

Sally: What was the Rule about gunfire. No Gunfire. Now look, I had to shoot you with a tonic dart just to shut you up. The effects should only last about 10 minuets. Hopefully you are calm by then. What do you plan to do with her Wade? I say she is too dangerous to be aloud to hold a gun inside the Stronghold.

"Shut up Sal, but you where right to use a dart, not a bullet." Wade walked over to Midnights side and knelt down next to her. "Sorry Sal had to do that, like she said it will only be for 10 minuets. Let's get you off of the ground." Wade picked her up and sat her on a bench nearby. "Once the dart wears off, then we can go killing, ok?"

Clover walked to were Midnight was and laid down beside her. "I don't think I'm better than you Midnight. I just said I would make a foal and then give it to you once it was born, but seeing the way you just acted after I told you that makes me see that I should never give a foal to you." Clover got up and walked to the entrance and sat down.