Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heeheehee hello~

Rohinar

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google. :3 Just lookin' for somewhere to obsess lol.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My little sister kind of got me into it. >.> Haha.

Hi, I'm Rohinar, I go by Rohi for short.  If you can figure out what my name means, major props and we clearly share a different fandom too.  ;)  I'm new to the whole brony thing... I kind of pretended not to be obsessed for awhile and then decided that was overrated.  So here I am!  I just saw EG: Rainbow Rocks and LOVED it.  So awesome! 

Other stuff... I draw, but haven't had much time for MLP fanart... yet.  I'm planning on it.  My avatar is going to be ponyfied soon, the more realistic is just temporary, don't worry.  XD  Anyway, what I've seen so far of the MLP fandom is just... epic.  o.O  Incredible art and music.  So I'm happy to finally be crawling out from under my pony rock.

Another note... I talk too much.  I get crap for it all the time haha.  XD  I will try to restrain myself but no promises. 

• Brohoof 2

Thanks!  I'm already having fun.

Btw, my real fav is Sunset Shimmer... but she isn't a mane 6 obviously so I couldn't pick her.  I honestly <3 everypony though!  Well, except Trixie.  XD  Lol.

Edited by Rohinar
  • Brohoof 3

Thanks for the welcomes! :3

HEYY and welcome!! I hope you are having a great time! if you need anything feel free to PM me with questions or if you just want to chat! OH and be careful with that Trixie thing LOL!  

Thanks and lol!  I'll watch my step.  XD  Though I did like her a lot more in Rainbow Rocks.

• Brohoof 2

haha hello rapidash

since i'm not officially allowed to "welcome" you by a member of staff

You can stay here and be happy however you are never officially "welcomed" by me as a "Blank Flank"

hypothetically i can welcome you however not with the "standard welcoming" 

So "Hello" Newpony 

• Brohoof 1

Thanks~!  :D  Also, haha I always forget I'm basically rapidash.  XD  I've had this fursona/char design since..... before pokemon.  >.>

/dies of oldness

Anyway!  You guys are so nice!  Thanks for all the hellos!

Also, Midnight Shadow, your ponysona looks pretty cool~

• Brohoof 1