Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey

Mouse

What's up everybody, my name's Mouserador. Don't ask me how I came up with that username, because I wouldn't have an answer for you. Anyway, as for describing myself, there isn't much to say. I'm just your typical high school student who procrastinates too much and visits sites like these instead of doing productive things. I do have an affinity for music and it makes up a lot of who I am; particularly, I am a fan of classic rock and the alternative/indie rock of today. My favorites include Modest Mouse, Pink Floyd, Radiohead and Led Zeppelin among others. Most of what I listen to is the thought-provoking stuff, but I'm not against a well-made pop song either.

I am also into reading, particularly MLP fanfiction. Something about having the lovable characters of the series in fan-made stories is immensely appealing to me, so I read them on a regular basis. I've even tried my hand at writing my own, but believe me, you don't want to read them. They're cringeworthy.  :P

Well, that's about it for now. If you want to chat, feel free to drop me a line, and I'm looking forward to being part of this lively community.

Edited by Mouserador
  • Brohoof 2