Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Beginnings[Casual/Adventure]

Mrbrunoh1

Bulawayo continued along the pathway. A ruined shack slumps about underneath the dead trees about it.

"A scene as if from a story. And as such It'd best not bore me." He says, as if by a cue three timber wolves emerge with angry snarls upon their muzzles. Their green eyes staring down at the zebra.

"Come receive your gift." He takes out a potion.

"I promise it'll be swift."

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Shade didn't know and shrugged her shoulders quickly
"You decide what we need to do Yuly, I trust your instincts more than mine... We can investigate or walk away again... Your choice"
Shade talked quite slow but kept her smile with her small fangs showing as she looked around the forest and then back at Yuly.
She then stomped her hoof a little with a proud smile as she waited. 

• Brohoof 2

@,

Yuly smile and blush a little for the moment, she is new in forest things, but the train of her life can help her so much

"Well thanks for trust in my skills Night, i'm happy for we are together now, like one group or somenthing like this..."

She look around the local thinking in what we do...

"Follow me to the brushes okay..."

• Brohoof 2

@,

Yuly are smiling much and proud of herself are learning how live in this place and he need discover what is this things, and this time don't have reason to hidden

"Well this time anypony will see us or somenthing like this i promise is one thing i need do, if is Void better, we can discover more about him..."

She talk confident and smiling.

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Shade giggled a little and nodded happily
"Well were hidden now so it should be easy to spot anypony, no matter who they are" She stated with a defiant but honest smile
as she stuck next to Yuly smiling still
"I doubt it is that weird Void though, probably some animals making those sounds" 

• Brohoof 2

@,

Yuly smile and start walk and them arrive in one good local to hidden and wait to see what is this

"Well is this place one good place to hidden, i hope i'm are right..."

Yuly smile doubting their own abilities at the time smile nervous to her

"I hope not are wrong, or i...i'm is ..."

• Brohoof 2

One of the timber wolves charged forward, the zebra tossing forth the green potion the glass bottle shattering and erupting in a cloud of green corrosive gas the Timber wolf howls in agony as it eviscerated back into a pile of sticks.

The other two begin approaching the couple circling around the lone mercenary, but the zebra stands firm.

"Intimidation will not win. For it's easy to read through past the grin." He states readying a second potion.

• Brohoof 3

@, @,

Yuly and Shade still waiting the right moment, waiting the mysterious thing are mading this noise in forest is somenthing little scare for Yuly is her first time in forest and waiting for somenthing bad happen

"Well now i wait nothing happening with us..."

Smile worried

• Brohoof 2

@

@@Mrbrunoh1

The two timber wolves proceed forth to pounce on the Zebra who dashes about out of the way tossing up his potion.

The two wooden canines collide about landing were the zebra once stood, the potion landing onto the two coating them in a dissolving cloud forcing them back into a pile of sticks like their brethren.

"You are not bright creatures. Most obvious is your lack of feature." He comments picking up the magic taproots off their remains.

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 3

@,@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah was lost on the way home, she had entered the forest to cut truck but she did not know would end up losing it in place so she was walking the neighborhood it was in a place with lots of trees and it was hard to know where to go, but she was prepared for everything according to what she knew a lot about magic.

"Everfree is a bad idea to walk in this hour..."

She talk walking 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@,

Shade looked around the forest quickly then back at Yuly with a grin that looked like she was more excited
"This is freaking me out a little but it is quite cool to wonder what is making those sounds! Sorry... Just wondering"
She looked towards where the sounds would be every so often as she talked
"This is weird though... Why would there be anything in here anyway besides creatures?"

• Brohoof 2

@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Yuly look confused and start a be in panic and talk confused things to Shade

"If is a dragon or...or... a one strange creature, or Chrysalis, Or...."

The train if she made are gone in few seconds is like one storm get all her train for she panic in local

"SHADE....if...if...?"

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Shade looked concerned for Yuly as she turned to face Yuly fully.
"I know it's not a Dragon, dragons are too loud, and if it was Chrysalis there would be a loud buzzing so we know it's not a Dragon or Chrysalis"
She reassured Yuly with a smile as she looked around again out of interest

• Brohoof 2

"With the result of your demise. I may now go to claim the prize." Bulawayo says, with Taproot stored in his saddle bags he walks forth back onto the stone path and trekking along to the main Everfree paths.

Bulawayo halted, his flickering he swore he could hear other voices.

"If other ponies are near, the should be warned of the forest fear." He thinks to himself.

• Brohoof 3

@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Yuly ears twiching and moving like one capturing the distant sounds and his eyes shrank she look to Yuly

"Isn't one Pony....is two, i can listen two trotting one in that side..."

Point worried

"And other in this side"

Point and look breathing normal again

"In final Pony i can be safe me without problems...Sorry for get crazy..."

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @,

Mariah looked worried she could feel she was not alone in that place she could feel trough the ground as she knows many magical styles she knew and was prepared for anything in hostile places.

"Its okay, if i need i will attack them, all will be fine Mariah, all will be fine..." 

She talk alone and walking

• Brohoof 2

@,@@Mrbrunoh1, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Shade kept twitching her ears listening as she suddenly felt worried
"Okay maybe there are other things out there..." Her voice racked again as she looked around repeatedly now
"No I am just being paranoid right? Unless there are actual things near us then..."
Shade kept repeating random stuff to herself as she looked around then back at Yuly with a faint smile 

• Brohoof 2

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Yuly put hoof in Shade mounth and look away them listen one pony talking

"Ssshhhh, have two ponies so close of us, is better we don't talk and made nothing, let them conversation, and we go discover what happening..."

Yuly look to front and can see the two ponies in distance

• Brohoof 2

@

Mariah suddenly see the Zebra(Is Zebra right?) And jump to back and made her horn turn on

"What you doing?, look, i don't need problems, for what you talking this things, you following me, what you doing?"

She with horn shinying with her body colour and nervous

"Don't made nothing..."

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist

"Don't be afraid I mean no harm. I only wish to warn of danger afar." He says.

Bulawayo had never expected another pony entering this magically dangerous forest.

"What brings you along into this place. You best be wary of what awaits." He says, he would occasionally look about as if on look out.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Mariah look to Bulawayo and turn off her magic in horn and breath again slowly and giggle a little

"Don't made this things, nothing i just walking to my home and i see the forest is the best way to get more quicky to my house, just this....I know this forest have problems but.........shhh"

Mariah get close of Zebra and whispers

"You feel this, i think have somenthing seeing us Zebra..." 

• Brohoof 2

@,

Smile a little and giggle confused

"Well, i think all are okay, well, i'm Mariah, now i think we can to different ways...Nice to meet you Bulawayo, but i think i can walk alone in this forest in final...don't have nothing in this local of i can't beat with my Magic..."

She smile proud and a little arrogant 

• Brohoof 2