Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sup

The Comedian

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was researching how many bronies were around the world, and i found a related post that bring me to this page, i looked some fourms, i liked the topics, people here are pretty nice, and since i am a BronyWhy not join?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was bored (Yea i get bored a lot), and it was raining so hard outside, that i just turned on the TV, and started to change channels at x16 speed, until i saw this cartoon with a funny animation.It was My little pony, so i stop, and saw the episode when there was a Dragon trowing smoke at Ponyville, and Fluttershy had to stop him, i liked the Episode, and i found Fluttershy cute (broken but cute), i liked the show, so i started to see one episode everyday, until i saw the whole 4 seasons and the 2 movies.BTW the scene of the entire show that made me laugh the most was the song "This day aria", i dunno why, i just couldnt stop laughingAnd, THA-DA!!!!!! I became a Brony

Uhh, im a ... a... im not....

I laugh for everything, i see a joke in everything (rarely i dont), i like 90's Fps, like Doom, Wolfeinstein, Quake 1,Quake 3, Half life, Strife, Hexen, Goldeneye, Duke nukkem, Blood, Shadow Warrior, etc.

I like Pasta, and cheese, also some wine i found on the supermarket

I am studying C++ (Or i will start in January), im very exited by this, the code, and all the algorithms make me laugh, I made some maps for Doom using the id Tech 1 engine (im still noob in it) but i had to format my pc, so all maps are lost :(

Im looking forward to participate in, or make my own video game, cause games are fun, i loved making maps, and im sure i will like the code, so taking all this i totally want to make a game.

And although i laugh a lot, i don't considerate myself a funny person, i literally don't have any creativity on making others laugh, i just laugh on everything.

Oh and i went to a Metallica concert this April :D

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

I think we should talk cheesy pastas sometime. Because baked spaghetti is delicious. B)

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, fellow Fluttershy lover! :squee: (she's secretly the reason why everypony here watches this show, so you'll definitely feel at home here ;))

I can relate with the whole 'laughing at everything' thing, maybe because I'm just easily affected by randomness and stuff. (Kinda awkward when that happens in public... :okiedokielokie:)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay on these forums- everypony here is just as nice as you think! ;)