Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Frosty Psychosis RP (1x1 Dark Romance RP with Rascal Jones)

EcstaticWind

Frost gave Sai a slight squeeze and chuckled again when her stomach rumbled. "I suppose I should do a lovely lady another favour. Care for breakfast in bed?" He asked, flashing a playful grin. Probably a cheesy line, but if it made her laugh, that was better than seeing her be sad or angry. Maybe it was his insane obsessive side or his more noble side, but he felt that he had to make her feel comfortable. Turn the base into a home for her. Yeah...That's what he'd do.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sai had to look up at Frost, she wore a stunted smile as she was trying hard not to grin at his joke. She had a thing for bad jokes, and that was such a cheesy line. Though his offered of food did sound nice, the disease inside her was telling her she wasn't all that hungry, but her stomach rumbling and the slight hunger she felt differed from the over all feeling her chest was giving her. 

"Food that can talk, that was a good decision."

Though, she was pensive about feeding. She was close to his neck, the best place to feed from, but she didn't know it would be okay to feed in bed. She of course always has to ask, a thing with her about her food.

"You sure? About the feeding thing, right now?"

"I'm sure. I know the sounds of hunger when I hear 'em. Go on, Sai." He said, giving her access to the closest part of him within reach. He gave her a smile and gently shifted her position a little for better reach. With that done, he gave a flick of the wrist and pulled the curtains across. Not that he expected anyone to get close enough to peep in, but it never hurt to be careful.