Hey, all!

Scooblee

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Pony.fm, really. The whole interconnected Poniverse account and everything.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Probably through the Fiery Joker's review of either Season 2's premiere or finale episode, can't remember which (though it's possible that it was actually both.) After that, I got a little curious, and the rest is history, I guess.

So, uh, hi. I'm a musician, specializing in the chiptune area, and I'd like to reach out into the pony community a little more than what I am currently. I'm also not very good with words (even though I actually am, just that I dunno how to put them to good use all the time,) I can't tell you how long it took to come up with something to post here.

I'm just figuring out this forum, but any links to my music should be in my signature soon (for those of you who actually want to check that stuff out).

Edit: found out you have to earn your sig. So, until then, links are in my profile.

But, yeah, I'm glad to be here and I hope to have a great time!

• Brohoof 2

1z6s1mc.jpg

Hey there Scooblee, welcome to the forums! :squee: I often take a while trying to decide how exactly I'm going to type up what I'm hoping to say, so I can relate. :/ Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! ;)

Hey there and welcome to the MLP Forums! I hope you enjoy it here and make a lot of new friends in this womderful and lovely community. I often have to take a while to type sometimes too.

Edited by RainbowDash72
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins: