No

catnet

You are welcome

*M.A. Larson turns you into an alicorn*

WkGL1z.png Yay~! :yay: 

tumblr_n0070wedoH1st9xvjo1_500.gif

Senpai, is it wrong the hate againts Alicorn Twilight upsets me? I mean, its like saying "kids, you shouldnt be happy with new found strength because some people will feel you dont deserve it"

I don't think that's wrong of you to feel that way; I'm also fine with Twilight becoming an alicorn, and it actually makes a lot of sense to me, considering she has shown she's able to be a leader and displays the qualities of one too.  Personally, I feel she deserved the strength she discovered by the end of season three; she was vital in ending Nightmare Moon's endless night, saving Ponyville from becoming the chaos capital of the world, and helping out the Crystal Empire... if that's not worthy enough, then I don't know what is. :P

I think that a lot of people hate how Twilight became an alicorn rather than the fact that she became one, though; from what I've heard, some people were fine with her eventually becoming an alicorn, but just thought it happened too early, or too easily. There are also those that disliked how she was written in season four, and thought that it was linked to her becoming an alicorn... I don't really feel the same way as them, though.  :wat:

May I ship you with M.A. Larson?

You may ship me with whoever you please~ ^.~ So this ship would be... M.A. Senpai~? SenSon? LarPai~? :ooh:I'm terrible at thinking of ship names, as you can probably tell. x3

You may ship me with whoever you please~ ^.~ So this ship would be... M.A. Senpai~? SenSon? LarPai~? :ooh:I'm terrible at thinking of ship names, as you can probably tell. x3

SenpaiLarson

• Brohoof 1

Hey senpai!

(Will you notice me? *blush*)

>.>

<.<

*boops you* :3

Also, random gif because why not~ ^.~

thumb.gif

Senpai, i am sad, i am still stuck in my male body and i have no way of changing it right now

I see... :( I'm not too knowledgeable about gender dysphoria, so I'm not sure if what I say next will be helpful for you or not, but hopefully it will be... 

What may be helpful could be to try focus less on the parts of your body that are difficult to change, and instead focus on what you can change pretty easily- your clothes, for instance, as well as your hair, mannerisms, voice, and anything else that comes to mind. Change those parts as you wish; at the very least, it should help distract you from the dysphoria. You could also clean out your closet and remove clothes that the dysphoria makes you uncomfortable wearing, if any; from what I hear, this is somewhat therapeutic for some people.

There are other things that could be worth trying out as well if you haven't already, like imagining yourself as what you want to be and immersing yourself in that fantasy (unless that makes the feeling worse, of course), or finding distractions to keep your mind off it. Upbeat music could be good, as well as treating yourself to something... whatever you do, though, I hope that one day, you will be able to live in a body you're more comfortable and happy with. :kindness:

large.png

(edited)

I see... :( I'm not too knowledgeable about gender dysphoria, so I'm not sure if what I say next will be helpful for you or not, but hopefully it will be... 

What may be helpful could be to try focus less on the parts of your body that are difficult to change, and instead focus on what you can change pretty easily- your clothes, for instance, as well as your hair, mannerisms, voice, and anything else that comes to mind. Change those parts as you wish; at the very least, it should help distract you from the dysphoria. You could also clean out your closet and remove clothes that the dysphoria makes you uncomfortable wearing, if any; from what I hear, this is somewhat therapeutic for some people.

There are other things that could be worth trying out as well if you haven't already, like imagining yourself as what you want to be and immersing yourself in that fantasy (unless that makes the feeling worse, of course), or finding distractions to keep your mind off it. Upbeat music could be good, as well as treating yourself to something... whatever you do, though, I hope that one day, you will be able to live in a body you're more comfortable and happy with. :kindness:

sig-3840328.large.png

What makes it worse is when people say dumb crap like "its your body, deal with it", i know i should just ignore it but it really gets to me.

It also doesnt help I have no money. And I refuse to E-beg.

Edited by Wyllow
  • Brohoof 1

What makes it worse is when people say dumb crap like "its your body, deal with it", i know i should just ignore it but it really gets to me.

It also doesnt help I have no money. And I refuse to E-beg.

Clearly people like that have no clue what you're going through; I'm sure they wouldn't say something like that so casually if they woke up as the opposite sex one day. =/

As for money, do you get any income from anything? If not, where do you wish to get your income from? (And E-begging isn't really that useful in the long term anyhow, I believe, so it's good that you're not seeing it as a solution.  :))

@,Btw, i hate it when in fiction a normal guy gets turned into a girl and he is expected to be ok with it. No, he shouldnt be. He is a guy. He would feel the same way as I feel now. And vice versa, a girl getting turned into a guy. 

I couldn't agree more; I haven't seen any stories like what you described, but I have looked at a few gender bender stories (mainly guy to girl) that involved the person being uncomfortable and awkward about their new body, and the ways that people regarded them now and how they felt they were expected to act and be... that is the most realistic way of addressing it, I feel. No way should they just go along with their new body without a hitch. Vgonzm.png

Im hot, sweaty, out of breath, and covered in grass confettii......hugs? :squee:

Hugs..? Are you kidding me..? P2UrCU.png

*glomps* :yay::P

Never heard this song before... and I think I'm already addicted to it. o.o

Never heard this song before... and I think I'm already addicted to it. o.o

Awesome.

Anyways, I am a pansexual pone with pink and black hair, wearing a pink t-shirt, a pair of short shorts, blue and turquoise socks, and Reebok Pumps.

May I has all the snuggles?

• Brohoof 1

Awesome.

Anyways, I am a pansexual pone with pink and black hair, wearing a pink t-shirt, a pair of short shorts, blue and turquoise socks, and Reebok Pumps.

May I has all the snuggles?

Do you even need to ask? ^.~ 

c6c44942e8cd0965508ac1316decb587.jpg

*snuggles* ^~^