Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No

catnet

Those look tasty!!

Okay, Who is your favorite Nintendo character?

(If you don't like or play Nintendo, favorite video game character?)

I like Nintendo a lot, don't worry ;)In fact, that seems to be the only thing I ever play... :P

My favourite is probably Luigi, because he's just so easy to want to root for, you know? :) And kinda adorable too...  :catface:

tumblr_lwvw3fjN1A1r1n5pqo1_500.gif

Link's pretty good too, though ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I always wonder on why do you like fluttershy so much  :blink:

Because I can relate to her a lot  :catface: Though it may not seem like it, I'm a pretty shy person, and fairly sensitive too, so I guess it makes her friendship lessons matter more to me, as something that I can understand the difficulty of winning against :) Plus, she's just a cute character in general, and cuteness goes down well with me :squee: And it was a video of her going 'yay' that introduced me to the series, so without her, I may not be here right now  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

On scale from 1 to 10 how huggable are ya? :squee:

15 B)

Well, I'd like to be 10, to be honest, but I'm not sure... I need more practise, I guess  :catface:

*hugs* ^o^

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

• 2 months later...

Since you asked me a question, I will do the same :P

Favorite song? Favorite cookie (very important)? and how are you feeling today?  :lol:

Gracias~ c;

My favourite song is probably Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen; it's the one song that really hits me in the feels, somehow... :ooh: Favourite cookies are Maryland Choc Chip, though for reasons, I haven't had them for years now. And I'm feeling well, thanks, though maybe a little bored.  :blink: I must find something to do, nao~ >x3

• Brohoof 3

Have you tried Irn-Bru? If yes, then what do you think of it?

I've tried the original variety of it... it's really not something I'd make a habit of drinking (too sickly sweet for me :unsure:) but it's nice enough to have occasionally, I guess~  :muffins:

• 2 weeks later...

:okiedokielokie:

>_>

img-3690695-1-tumblr_inline_nkqz7tzOyz1r

:catface:

....*gasps* yay! Senpai has finally noticed me!

Tell me, senpai, what made you notice me? I cant get my real life senpai to notice me :( and need tips.

• Brohoof 1

....*gasps* yay! Senpai has finally noticed me!

Tell me, senpai, what made you notice me? I cant get my real life senpai to notice me :( and need tips.

Reply notifications. x3 My advice would be to always stare at your senpai like so-

img-1844816-1-nlghtmaremoon-20120121T063

And preferably with some bread in your mouth. Doing this will make sure you stand out~ ^.~ 

And then, you just have to show him how determined you are~ >:3 Like so~ <3

post-31081-0-37329900-1422141711.gif

Senpai will have no choice but to notice you then! :D

• Brohoof 2

What made you call yourself "Senpai"?

A while back, I saw the comments on this status update, and since I had time to spare, I thought I'd play along and change my username for a while. Now, though, I'm considering keeping it for good... it looks better than my previous usernames, IMO, and I guess when someone who makes a topic or update sees I reply to it, it may brighten up their day somehow, to know that Senpai has noticed them. x3

• Brohoof 2

Reply notifications. x3 My advice would be to always stare at your senpai like so-

img-1844816-1-nlghtmaremoon-20120121T063

And preferably with some bread in your mouth. Doing this will make sure you stand out~ ^.~

And then, you just have to show him how determined you are~ >:3 Like so~ <3

img-3691511-2-post-31081-0-37329900-1422

Senpai will have no choice but to notice you then! :D

Thank you, senpai. I shall try out these advices soon, when i see my irl senpai. X3
  • Brohoof 1

How are you today? I always wondered how I can make my Ask A Pony thread noticeable. Like, how do I make it stand out here? Because I really dont want to give up on it. 

I'm feeling good, thanks; kinda stressed yesterday about some random incident, but things are much more positive for me now. ^.^ Music always cheers me up, it seems..! x3

I'll put the rest of my answer in a spoiler so it doesn't take up too much of the page~ ^//^

As for your thread, it could be that your opening post is significantly longer than most others in this section- and even quite a few other serious topics-, which could lead to somepony finding it having a 'TL;DR' reaction and not reading it. That's not to say you should remove everything you said in it, but maybe you put a shorter summary and then put all the extra details and so on in a spoiler box, like so-

[spoiler]
Hi :3
[/spoiler]

so that people that see the topic won't be confronted instantly with a large wall of text and frightened off. :)

Also, just to confirm, is your topic open to questions, or is it solely for feedback and to find an artist? The main purpose of this section is for members to ask questions for the thread creator to answer, be it as themselves or as other characters; from the look of it, your own topic seems to have a focus more on feedback and looking for artists instead... it's possible that it could confuse some members and they may not be sure what to say, especially since most members come here for some casual fun and not so much for giving feedback or discussing ideas. 

Also, it's important to note that it's often members that have been here for a long time or that have made 'ask a pony' topics for MLP characters like Twilight and so on that get the most replies to their topics here. Maybe it's because the members are more comfortable asking questions to somepony they're familiar with, or because they've been seen around a lot and make other members curious about them... either way, when you've been here only a while, members will probably just feel a little unsure about if they should post on your topic until they get a better idea of who you are and what you like. :)

Please don't get discouraged by this; the longer you stay here, and the more people get to know you, and after a few posts on your topic by people trying to get to grips with what it's about, more posts should be coming to it eventually. 

So, what I would suggest is-

• Summarise what the topic is about, and put most of the details and old questions and answers in a spoiler box, so people won't get overwhelmed or anything. Maybe even remove some of it if you're alright with that, so people can get into replying more quickly.
  • Maybe put some bold text at the end making it clear what you would like people to do, e.g.

Words words topic words Fluttershy words

Feel free to ask any questions you wish! And if anypony could kindly give any feedback or volunteer to do the art, it would be appreciated~ ;)

and most importantly after you do that,

• Give it time, so that people can get used to it all. :)

I hope that helps~ ^.^

I'm feeling good, thanks; kinda stressed yesterday about some random incident, but things are much more positive for me now. ^.^ Music always cheers me up, it seems..! x3

I'll put the rest of my answer in a spoiler so it doesn't take up too much of the page~ ^//^

As for your thread, it could be that your opening post is significantly longer than most others in this section- and even quite a few other serious topics-, which could lead to somepony finding it having a 'TL;DR' reaction and not reading it. That's not to say you should remove everything you said in it, but maybe you put a shorter summary and then put all the extra details and so on in a spoiler box, like so-

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

so that people that see the topic won't be confronted instantly with a large wall of text and frightened off. :)

Also, just to confirm, is your topic open to questions, or is it solely for feedback and to find an artist? The main purpose of this section is for members to ask questions for the thread creator to answer, be it as themselves or as other characters; from the look of it, your own topic seems to have a focus more on feedback and looking for artists instead... it's possible that it could confuse some members and they may not be sure what to say, especially since most members come here for some casual fun and not so much for giving feedback or discussing ideas. 

Also, it's important to note that it's often members that have been here for a long time or that have made 'ask a pony' topics for MLP characters like Twilight and so on that get the most replies to their topics here. Maybe it's because the members are more comfortable asking questions to somepony they're familiar with, or because they've been seen around a lot and make other members curious about them... either way, when you've been here only a while, members will probably just feel a little unsure about if they should post on your topic until they get a better idea of who you are and what you like. :)

Please don't get discouraged by this; the longer you stay here, and the more people get to know you, and after a few posts on your topic by people trying to get to grips with what it's about, more posts should be coming to it eventually. 

So, what I would suggest is-

• Summarise what the topic is about, and put most of the details and old questions and answers in a spoiler box, so people won't get overwhelmed or anything. Maybe even remove some of it if you're alright with that, so people can get into replying more quickly.
  • Maybe put some bold text at the end making it clear what you would like people to do, e.g.

and most importantly after you do that,

• Give it time, so that people can get used to it all. :)

I hope that helps~ ^.^

Its not for feedback, i want genuine questions to the semi-OC i created. 

• Brohoof 1

Its not for feedback, i want genuine questions to the semi-OC i created. 

In that case, maybe the most important thing is to make sure your final line (which you could possibly highlight too) specifies that. As your final line currently is about wanting feedback and an artist, people may assume that's the sole focus of the topic, and so hold back from asking questions. :ooh: 

• 3 weeks later...

Shoot! Someone beat me to the "notice me" question!

Oh well, anyways, on a scale from straight like raw spaghetti to vegitable captain jack harkness, how much of a bisexual potato are you? I mean, I know you said you are one, but there are several different levels (or layers, if you want to use swamp talk) to bi potatonesss.

Personally, I'm at the "Straight as a Curly Fry" level, so not too straight, and potato related, but not quite a veggie captain Jack H

• Brohoof 1

@@10InTheTardis~

First of all,

ADiXbF3e.png

:P

To answer your question, I'd say I'm at the "Straight as a Potato Wedge" level; I'm nowhere near being a veggie Captain Jack, but I'm definitely not a straight cut fry either. :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Senpai~ friend, do you have your OWN senpai? :3

(I don't judge and we're already friends so don't worry and you don't have to answer if you're uncomfortable. =D Besides, my signature says my senpai D: )

• Brohoof 1