Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A New Brony Arrives!

Noteworthy

Well hello everypony! I'm new here (obviously) and I guess I don't know what to say in my post.

I've been on forums before, so I have a basic idea on how they work, and I'm very excited to begin meeting all of you!

I'm sure my time here will be just wonderful!

(edited)

Welcome to the forums! Judging by your avatar, you like Vinyl? :P Just curious... And do you happen to play any video games?

Plus, thanks to Chigens, I can't help but listen to that song over and over again XD

Edited by Electrobolt
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! Judging by your avatar, you like Vinyl? :P Just curious... And do you happen to play any video games?

Plus, thanks to Chigens, I can't help but listen to that song over and over again XD

Thanks for the welcome!

And, yes, I absolutely ADORE Vinyl Scratch ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the welcome!

And, yes, I absolutely ADORE Vinyl Scratch ^_^

Vinyl Scratch IS a pretty awesome pony, even though she got a small amount of screentime :P I mean, she just has that charm to her! You didn't answer my question about if you play video games though xP But still, hope you enjoy your time on here! :D

Vinyl Scratch IS a pretty awesome pony, even though she got a small amount of screentime :P I mean, she just has that charm to her! You didn't answer my question about if you play video games though xP But still, hope you enjoy your time on here! :D

Oh! Whoopsie!

Yep, I like video games.

I like pretty much everything from old-school Mario and Zelda to Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

The only stuff I don't play is stuff like CoD. War-scenario games don't interest me.

Oh! Whoopsie!

Yep, I like video games.

I like pretty much everything from old-school Mario and Zelda to Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

The only stuff I don't play is stuff like CoD. War-scenario games don't interest me.

Mario and Zelda huh...? Nice, nice! Have you played Kid Icarus before, though? And I personally dislike the CoD games because I'm not all that into FPS games... Exception being Team Fortress 2 :P

Mario and Zelda huh...? Nice, nice! Have you played Kid Icarus before, though? And I personally dislike the CoD games because I'm not all that into FPS games... Exception being Team Fortress 2 :P

Unfortunately I've never played Kid Icarus.

But I will eventually. Just probably not anytime soon.

Unfortunately I've never played Kid Icarus.

But I will eventually. Just probably not anytime soon.

Hah, if you do play Kid Icarus, well... Just be ready for lots of tough moments in the beginning :P It's pretty difficult! Oh yeah, are you familiar with RPGs like Final Fantasy and the like?

Hah, if you do play Kid Icarus, well... Just be ready for lots of tough moments in the beginning :P It's pretty difficult! Oh yeah, are you familiar with RPGs like Final Fantasy and the like?

Again, no :P

While I like video games, there's still a lot I have yet to try. But I suppose one of my life goals could be to play games from all the big video game franchises.

• Brohoof 1

Again, no :P

While I like video games, there's still a lot I have yet to try. But I suppose one of my life goals could be to play games from all the big video game franchises.

It's quite alright, just try the games you're interested in, and if you like it, then great! If not, well, you at least tried it :P We all have different tastes after all. But yeah, you're a pretty cool person :)

It's quite alright, just try the games you're interested in, and if you like it, then great! If not, well, you at least tried it :P We all have different tastes after all. But yeah, you're a pretty cool person :)

Thanks!

You too. ;)

(edited)

Welcome Noteworthy! You're going to love this place and have a great time here! Also, Vinyl is an awesome pony! She's my second favorite background pony! I also make it a habit to post the original welcoming song after Chigens posts the remix. It doubles the welcoming....and the fun! :lol:

Edited by super muffin derpy506

Welcome Noteworthy! You're going to love this place and have a great time here! Also, Vinyl is an awesome pony! She's my second favorite background pony! I also make it a habit to post the original welcoming song after Chigens posts the remix. It doubles the welcoming....and the fun! :lol:

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you both!