open ~* Harry Potter RP Reboot *~

Pripyat Pony

Ooc Link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/117635-harry-potter-rp-reboot-gryffs-and-slyths-and-teachers-only/

~~~

Platform 9¾ was heaving with ponies on the first day of term. The Hogwarts Express stood nearby, the team of sturdy Giant ponies waiting patiently for the word to be given for them to set off to Hogwarts school. Some students were already on the train, those who had already been at the school for one or more years and were used to the way that things were done. Others, about to start their first year, were more unsure. One such new pony was an eleven year old unicorn colt named Diego. He had a black mane and tail, and fur that was unusually patched indigo and dark red. His red eyes shone with excitement as he walked alongside his mother, a blue unicorn mare named Shadow Star.

Shadow Star wasn't overly keen on her son going to this school, but had reluctantly agreed to have Diego taught at Hogwarts as opposed to teaching him at home cuz she wanted him to have the best possible magical education. She had looked over the teachers listed, and had froze on reading one particular name. Mythos Gray. The father of her colt, and one who she had not seen for years. Pushing her own thoughts aside, she had encouraged Diego and had bought him everything he needed, including a barn owl to send letters home. First year students were allowed to bring an owl, cat or toad to Hogwarts with them, and Shadow Star had chosen an owl to encourage Diego to send her letters.

She helped her son to load his trunk, then gave him one last hug before letting him board the train. Diego was wildly excited about his first year. He knew that new students were sorted into houses and wondered where he'd be. Shadow Star had been a Slytherin, but students didn't necessarily go into the same houses as their parents. Diego chose a seat and sat down, all impatience as he waited for everyone to get on the train,

NightmareRaritySig_zpsap0jexfw.png

Signature and avatar by Pucksterv.

Want an Equestria Girls version, a pixel pony, or an Equalised version of your OC? Go here for links to shops here: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2506/entry-16610-details-of-my-shops/

Many of the teachers were already busy getting ready for the arrival of the students, considering their schedules or gathering materials, ingredients, creatures and other things in preparation for the beginning of school. Three teachers in particular would going about there first day of the year in different ways.

The History of Magic and Ancient Studies professor idly using his magic with horn aglow to create scenes and figures of Equestria's past, reading through the lessons of magical history and the past that all witch and wizards to know. Mythos Gray would move from the scenes about from the goblin wars, to the witch hunts, to the rise of the counsel and the ministry, all the way back to Egyptian mages and Celtic druids. Yet this was not all, the grey unicorn with white mane and tail, was deep in thought as not only would he be working with a certain mare he had not believed he would ever see again. That of dark blue pegasus with a special gift, who had taken position of professor at Hogwarts as well.

The mare in question with midnight mane and tail, Stardream, would be the Astrology and Divination professor. The first she had actually sought after, given her career as an astrology and understanding of the stars and because she wished to pass on such knowledge of the stars, planets, and other celestial bodies. Yet because of the recommendation of another, the headmaster has come to her with the suggestion of teaching that of prophecy and augury. She had at first been uncertain, but after a night's rest and dreaming of what was to come she would agree to such things. The mare would be going over her lessons quietly, going over her notes and items that would be used for the class. Many charts, graphs, and checking of the telescopes would go about to make sure she would be ready.

Golden Dawn, the golden yellow pegasus dark brown mane and tail professor that would teacher the Defense Against the Dark Arts would go about drilling himself in what he would teach as he remembers all he had accomplished as an Auror. Of the dark magic he had to overcome and the dark witches and wizards he had to face. Strange and dangerous creatures, undead monstrosities, and threats that anye witch or wizard would have to defend against. Yet he was also there for another reason, to keep an eye on one of the other professors to make sure he did not get into any trouble. He would practice disarming spells, he would cast magic both minor and major so as to be ready both for the first years and the older students while considering his other task.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

"MOM COME ON MOM WE'RE GOING TOO BE LATE WE'LL MISS THE TRAIN" (oh my god my first day at Hogwarts I can't believe it I'm so excited )sparkle aproched a white mare with a pink frosting coulard mane "MOM I DID GET EVERYTHING DIDN'T I " sparkle runs through his checklist "yep everything here well all but one but I can't make it out ah well" sparkle gets in the front coach and finds it compartment placing his luggage overhead "this is going too be the greatest year of my whole entire life" sparkle gets out a small pocket book and starts too read until he here's his mom calling him

"SPARKLE SPARKLE DON'T FORGET TOO WRITE"

Sparkle sticks his head out the window

"I CAN'T I DON'T HAVE AN OWL"

"If you make any friends ask if you can use theirs"

"Alright mom!"

(Yes yes yes yes yes finally I have some me time)

Sparkle Cary's on reading

Lightning Strike calmly flew towards the Hogwarts Express. She was excited, but she was able to keep her cool, having been an experienced Hogwarts student. Lightning was pushing her baggage truck and her cat Squirrelflight mewed. Lightning's mum trotted behind her. They reached the train.

"Bye Mum," Lightning hugged her mother.

"Bye, sweetie," Lightning's mum hugged back.

"I promise I'll write loads of letters!"

"I don't doubt it."

"You'll write back, right?"

"Don't I always?" Lightning and her mother laughed and hugged one more time and she boarded the train with her stuff and sat down in an empty compartment. She didn't really care who joined her, as long as they were likeable.

Amber stood, nervous and fidgeting, in between platforms nine and ten. Only eleven years old, she could hardly see over the large trunk she lugged in front of her--not that she wanted to see what she was about to attempt.

She looked nervously to the side. Amber's entire family (her mother, father, sister, and three brothers) stood against the wall, watching her with anticipation. Amber was the youngest and only Unicorn in her family, and the second of her siblings to receive a letter from the esteemed Hogwarts school of Withcraft and Wizardry. Today would be her first day, but she was so nervous, she could hardly keep her hooves on the ground. She looked one last time to her family, then to the pillar before her. Her brother, Ignius, gave her an encouraging nod, and her sister smiled happily.

Amber took a deep breath.

She nodded to her family, looking more confident than she felt, then turned away. With a tight magical grip on her luggage, she sped towards the pillar at top speed--

Shoop

Suddenly, Amber was there. Platform 9 3/4. She smiled broadly, nerves dissipating. She looked behind her at the pillar she ha just run through, then looked past her trunk to the red steam engine in front of her. Amber was ecstatic, and before she knew it, she was aboard the Scarlett train, humming happily in a cart to herself.

Need help with your OC? I'd love to assist you! Just visit my help thread. It's always open, so don't be shy!

♦ My main OC  Vector Commissions ♦

Ask me anything!

img-29013-1-img-29013-1-maplegif.gif

@, Diego came to a compartment which had one pegasus in it. He was so excited about the first day, he felt as tho he wanted some company so he sat down across from the pegasus. "Hiya, what's your name?" he asked. "My name's Diego and it's my first day at school. I can't wait to be sorted."

NightmareRaritySig_zpsap0jexfw.png

Signature and avatar by Pucksterv.

Want an Equestria Girls version, a pixel pony, or an Equalised version of your OC? Go here for links to shops here: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2506/entry-16610-details-of-my-shops/

Sparkle heard something so he got up too investigate when he walked out some older years walked into the compartment and closed the door"damn it "IGNORE THIS POST IT MAKES NO SENSE AND I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DELETE POSTS IF YOU KNOW PLEASE TELL ME SO THIS WON'T TAKE UP SPACE

Edited by Sparkle Sword

"Hello, Diego," Lightning replied politely. "I'm Lightning Strike. I'm a 5th year Hufflepuff. It's very nice to meet you." Squirrelflight hopped over onto Diego's lap and purred. "I think she likes you," Lightning laughed. "I'm really excited to start classes again. I'm sure you'll love it at Hogwarts."

• 4 months later...

Amber stood, nervous and fidgeting, in between platforms nine and ten. Only eleven years old, she could hardly see over the large trunk she lugged in front of her--not that she wanted to see what she was about to attempt.

She looked nervously to the side. Amber's entire family (her mother, father, sister, and three brothers) stood against the wall, watching her with anticipation. Amber was the youngest and only Unicorn in her family, and the second of her siblings to receive a letter from the esteemed Hogwarts school of Withcraft and Wizardry. Today would be her first day, but she was so nervous, she could hardly keep her hooves on the ground. She looked one last time to her family, then to the pillar before her. Her brother, Ignius, gave her an encouraging nod, and her sister smiled happily.

Amber took a deep breath.

She nodded to her family, looking more confident than she felt, then turned away. With a tight magical grip on her luggage, she sped towards the pillar at top speed--

Shoop

Suddenly, Amber was there. Platform 9 3/4. She smiled broadly, nerves dissipating. She looked behind her at the pillar she ha just run through, then looked past her trunk to the red steam engine in front of her. Amber was ecstatic, and before she knew it, she was aboard the Scarlett train, humming happily in a cart to herself.

sparkle got up and walked down the train if he was going to make new friends this would be the time to do it entering another coach he walked up to a unicorn claming a compartment for her self quickly he seized the opertunity and stood next too the doorway and said"exuse me d'you mind if i sit here?" i hope she has an owl plus she's kinda cute he then realized that he was making a weird face and his wings were sticking up( ugh) he thought( im such an idiot)

[sorry i took so long i was banned for 122 days so i couldn't reply]