Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oi, um, Helloo every pony, I'm Dizzy, the Violet Rage

Dizzy Ditzy Doo!

I'm sure some of you all have seen me before on various other web forums, most notoriously on any Monster Hunter, Deviant, Paintball, etc

I just turned 24, and have been a fan of My Little Pony when growing up.

I step out of online communities relating to the sorts since the closing chapters and now looking to put my hooves back in anew.

I'm very openminded, shy, timid at times, but am reassuring, kind, and faithful in my friends, and love making more friends. I often delegate all decisions by them, for I have an unusual hard time deciding for myself. Being very indecisive, has made me rather slow in certain aspects...

More about me, I'm quite diverse of many nationalities, and cultures, and a avid activist in a multitude of activities, both wide and far.

I got into singing at a young age, was already a well defined artist of sorts (kinda came naturally to me) Very good with my hands, crafting, sculpting, building. I have a taste for fashion, and cosmetology, however, as much as I like make up and all things revolving around it, I prefer a more natural, gorgeous look, and aim at providing natural means of enhancing beauty, through nature. Too much synthetic can turn us all into something...else...Oh and I love animals of all kind! owner of a pet ferret named Boo, and had a dog named Midnight, but he just recently passed away. I do whatever I can to preserve the the lives of all living creatures. ;3

enough of my girl complex and onto my darker side

I'm quite competent, and skilled with all mannerisms, revolving around firearms

Competed in various paintball tournaments, on a commercial level, and even run my own repair shop

I collect a various sum of firearms and practice with them especially on terms with one of my old jobs

I grew up in a DSM family of friends(Diamond Star Motors / Mitsubishi) and own one. I plan on working/tuning it in the near future. While I'm no pro, I'm quite familiar with automotives

Oh, also picked up Krav maga, and fencing along the way ;3

Did I mention I like videos games too?

I look forward to meeting every pony!

• Brohoof 3

Wow! You certainly sound like you will be a very good forum member!

I am quite sure that you will like this forum, there are many different people here from a variety of walks of life, but we all get along quite well.

Welcome to MLP Forums!

• Brohoof 1

Wow! You certainly sound like you will be a very good forum member!

I am quite sure that you will like this forum, there are many different people here from a variety of walks of life, but we all get along quite well.

Welcome to MLP Forums!

Oh Thank you kindly, I certainly look forward to meeting many members as I can!

Very nice, long description! Welcome to Bronyville, my friend :) hope you'll love it here.

Ohh, I'm so sorry if it was perhaps too long :( but It's very nice to meet you friend, and I'll try to fit in ;3

• Brohoof 1

Ohh, I'm so sorry if it was perhaps too long :( but It's very nice to meet you friend, and I'll try to fit in ;3

No, no, no. It was not too long. :)

You should see some of the ridiculously long posts on this site by myself and many others. :lol:

One of the main problems with the world today is that people do not use enough words to express themselves. This leads to misunderstandings as well as a lack of depth in discussions. Please, by all means, do not worry about how many words you use when you post on this site. Feel free to use as many or as few words as you need to use in order to communicate your thoughts.

• Brohoof 2

What Scootacool said; I actually enjoyed such a long post :) My introduction was similarly lengthed. The longer, the better (I mean, as long as it's grammatically correct, and not a Ctrl-C Ctrl-V spam of "CARROTS AND PEAS" :P)

Well, looks like this place just got 20% cooler I'd say. Haha,

Anyway, welcome to the forums. This wasn't long at all. Nice to see another fellow musician around.

Ohh, thank you so much Scootacool for clearing that up, I really do hate vague introductions so I try my best to elaborate on as much as I can. Ashbad, I'm trying to better myself in proper grammar usage, so please forgive me if I may have made a tiny mistake in my intro :blush: . I am really glad you liked it though!

Well, looks like this place just got 20% cooler I'd say. Haha,

Anyway, welcome to the forums. This wasn't long at all. Nice to see another fellow musician around.

I bid thee thank you for your kind welcome! :D

Hey, another Dizzy! XD

I suppose I'm probably a bit too new myself to be saying it, but welcome to the forum. XD

I'm sure I won't be the last either! :lol: however I do appreciate your sincere warm welcome!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! You can call me Muffin! This place is all kinds of great fun and the people(or should I say ponies ^_^ ) are so dang nice that making friends is easy! Oh and don't worry, you're introduction was perfect! You sound like a really cool person and I can't wait to see you around!

Welcome to the forums! You can call me Muffin! This place is all kinds of great fun and the people(or should I say ponies ^_^ ) are so dang nice that making friends is easy! Oh and don't worry, you're introduction was perfect! You sound like a really cool person and I can't wait to see you around!

I'm very glad you enjoyed it, :wub: I wish I had thought more into it, because I forgot to mention how much I love to cook, and grow plants! particularly Violets, and Lavenders, along with various roses. Ohh but I'm sure we will meet again soon! Pinkie promise! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to forums! We wish that the time you spend on these forums will not turn into an addiction and rot your brain out... Welcome and enjoy your stay!

I'm sure it won't :D I bid thee thank you for a kind welcome!

• Brohoof 2

Can't believe I'm slacking on welcoming other ponies X_X

Welcome to the forums! I saw Monster Hunter listed up there... You wouldn't happen to have a Wii and Monster Hunter Tri, would you...? xD Anyways, I saw your post earlier in the "Ask Cloud Chaser anything" topic and decided to give you a PROPER welcoming :P Also, since Chigens hasn't arrived yet, have Welcome Song v2 :P

Can't believe I'm slacking on welcoming other ponies X_X

Welcome to the forums! I saw Monster Hunter listed up there... You wouldn't happen to have a Wii and Monster Hunter Tri, would you...? xD Anyways, I saw your post earlier in the "Ask Cloud Chaser anything" topic and decided to give you a PROPER welcoming :P Also, since Chigens hasn't arrived yet, have Welcome Song v2 :P

Ohh I loved it! Thank you kindly, and yes, I do have Monster Hunter Tri ofcourse ;3 I have all the gen 3 titles

Let me know if I can lend you a hand!

• Brohoof 2

Ohh I loved it! Thank you kindly, and yes, I do have Monster Hunter Tri ofcourse ;3 I have all the gen 3 titles

Let me know if I can lend you a hand!

I guess that I'm gonna have to dust off my copy of MHTri... AGAIN XD I'd be looking forward to playing with you in the future :)

I guess that I'm gonna have to dust off my copy of MHTri... AGAIN XD I'd be looking forward to playing with you in the future :)

Why did you stop playing it? just not enough interesting hunters to chat/hunt with? lol ;)

• Brohoof 1

Why did you stop playing it? just not enough interesting hunters to chat/hunt with? lol ;)

Well, that... And all sorts of other games out there :P Like recently, Kid Icarus: Uprising came out and I found myself hooked onto it xD

Well, that... And all sorts of other games out there :P Like recently, Kid Icarus: Uprising came out and I found myself hooked onto it xD

Ahh, quite understandable, I'm not too much of an active gamer, but when I do, it does sap away my hours for long periods of time...lol

Still, I'll let you know whenever I decide to jump online, and perhaps we can share a round of good hunting and perhaps feast on Kirin Cheese ;p

• Brohoof 1

Ahh, quite understandable, I'm not too much of an active gamer, but when I do, it does sap away my hours for long periods of time...lol

Still, I'll let you know whenever I decide to jump online, and perhaps we can share a round of good hunting and perhaps feast on Kirin Cheese ;p

Hahah, I look forward to it :)