Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi every pony!

Astar

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Well,one pony posted the link on a website which I visited,and here I am.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

That's a slightly complicated story.I had watched it when I was a kid,but I think I might be too young then to realize how valuable it is,I even thought that it's same as all other cartoons I had watched,so after season 4 I didn't go any further.I'm not quite a fan that time I think.But things turned out different when I was in a high school where I met the most unbearable person in my life,making school a painful place to go.And as you know,when tough time meets MLP accidentally,boom!Now I am a fan.

It's really great to meet so many ponies here.First post, hope I've done this right.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)
17 hours ago, Astar said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Well,one pony posted the link on a website which I visited,and here I am.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

That's a slightly complicated story.I had watched it when I was a kid,but I think I might be too young then to realize how valuable it is,I even thought that it's same as all other cartoons I had watched,so after season 4 I didn't go any further.I'm not quite a fan that time I think.But things turned out different when I was in a high school where I met the most unbearable person in my life,making school a painful place to go.And as you know,when tough time meets MLP accidentally,boom!Now I am a fan.

It's really great to meet so many ponies here.First post, hope I've done this right.

Yea, I can relate a bit.

I blame my annoying teacher (who doesn't teach in my school anymore) for making me a Brony. (I failed a class, cause I was demotivated and kinda got burned out of technology.)

Anyways, welcome and make sure to NEVER leave. Thanks^^ /)

Edited by SunIsLost
Hello
  • Brohoof 2