Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pony Or Non-Pony Platformer Recommendations

Methuselah

Mega Pony. It is a Mega Man game themed after FiM. Also, you can unlock and play with each of the main characters in the show, after beating the game. They have unique movesets that can expand on the original experience.

But you may also want to try Abe's Exoddus and Abe's Oddysee, Braid, Cave Story, Limbo, Inside, Brothers - A tale of two sons, Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight, Celeste, Rayman Origins, Ori and The Blind Forest, with the sequel, Castlevania SotN and AoS. These are some of my favourites. I believe you won't be disappointed with them.

• The title was changed to Pony Or Non-Pony Platformer Recommendations
4 hours ago, LCpony417 said:

I've made a platformer game with ponies a few months ago. Are you interested?

I'm very interested!

55 minutes ago, The Wife of Law said:

@Methuselah

I have altered this title so it appeals or more users, therefore increasing the likelihood of responses.

That kinda defeats the purpose. I would rather get zero responses than a bunch that have nothing to do with ponies when I'm not looking for non-pony platformers. Anypony can create a general platforming topic. If it needs to be cleared up for anypony, when I said I'm ok with "non-mlp" platformers, I meant games with ponies that aren't from any of the mlp shows.

Hi, @Methuselah:fluttershy: So, I like Sonic games myself, although Mario is also great. I also enjoy the 2.5D Klonoa games (I hope that's okay). :kindness: Since I don't know what consoles you own, I'll just pick a variety that I feel are really good, okay? :sealed: I'll throw my favourite Mega Man game in for good measure. ;)

There you go! ;) I hope this list works out for you. :kindness:

Edited by Crystal Prism
Forgot a favourite: Mega Man 5

• 3 months later...

I enjoyed Ponyvania quite a bit, so I think that's worth looking at. If you're also into rom hacks, there is one of Sonic 2 that replaces Sonic with Fluttershy.

In terms of non-pony platformers, Rayman Origins and Legends are my go to for 2D. They're difficult, but very fun. For 3D, you can't go wrong with any of the Mario games. :grin:

• 9 months later...