Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Midnight's Non-Pony Pictures

MidnightFire1222

(edited)

Sometimes I draw non-pony related pictures. Sometimes I like to share them outside my commission shop. Maybe more people will see it beyond a status post. Whatever the case, I felt like making this to share any non-pony art I do. Maybe I'll make one for pony art as well.

On a side note, my commissions are always open and I'm willing to draw most things at least once, as long as they're SFW. Link to my commission shop thread below in case anyone might be interested.

Midnight's Commission Shop Thread

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Last 2 of the deviantart requests I had for over a month. Had fun with them but glad that they're finally done.

These two are Aisha Sanza (left, owned by Emerald-Thunder-HQ on deviantart) and LunaFur (right, owned by a user called Jennifer on discord [I let this one slip in].)

2073082042_6Emerald-Thunder-HQAishaSanza.thumb.png.d74ab75b915918fa0503df4b762bcc62.png1403363135_14Jennifer0173ondiscordLunaFurwingedwolf.thumb.png.35441054bfb820cc9c19c2c663f96096.png

• Brohoof 3

I shared this one in my status thing before, but I'm sticking her here too. Was also one of the requested (got 14 in all at the time. lol)

This is Latasha the Hare, and she's owned by That-RepliQueen-Kyo on deviantart.

990266067_10That-RepliQueen-KyoLatashatheHare2.thumb.png.d5fd78aabb0b59a887ed72d16679d03c.png

• Brohoof 2

i really like lunafurs style ! :3 your art looks great ! ^^ well all art is great XD 

anyways i do have a non sorta pony request idk if this section is the free or not i dont have the money at the moment sadly...

anyways here is my persona

he is sorta like me fun , silly , and hyppy personality , and obviously a stallion wolf im also kinda wondering what he would like like as a mare but i dont want to stress you out to much ^^

soo ya im not sure what else to say do i need to add a furry art reference ? :3

A84F9EDA-78F2-4176-83A1-85935F2F0EF9.jpeg.42df81d21a5911057f852d47d9fc6c04.thumb.jpeg.053dd5ca43130ad3e8db8993a2ad5417.jpeg.32ae30e5087e3d5cddd0847fba2068bc.jpeg

F9A8A8D5-8C57-456E-BCD4-C47383E6482B.thumb.jpeg.ee4dfb95c1dfffe1bd3cd9bbf6460e8d.jpeg.4529b07a5c6ae9729c483318ca8e953c.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
16 hours ago, LegoDashie said:

i really like lunafurs style ! :3 your art looks great ! ^^ well all art is great XD 

anyways i do have a non sorta pony request idk if this section is the free or not i dont have the money at the moment sadly...

anyways here is my persona

he is sorta like me fun , silly , and hyppy personality , and obviously a stallion wolf im also kinda wondering what he would like like as a mare but i dont want to stress you out to much ^^

soo ya im not sure what else to say do i need to add a furry art reference ? :3

A84F9EDA-78F2-4176-83A1-85935F2F0EF9.jpeg.42df81d21a5911057f852d47d9fc6c04.thumb.jpeg.053dd5ca43130ad3e8db8993a2ad5417.jpeg.32ae30e5087e3d5cddd0847fba2068bc.jpeg

F9A8A8D5-8C57-456E-BCD4-C47383E6482B.thumb.jpeg.ee4dfb95c1dfffe1bd3cd9bbf6460e8d.jpeg.4529b07a5c6ae9729c483318ca8e953c.jpeg

Unfortunately this isn't a request shop, just somewhere to share my non-pony art, and I don't have any requests open at the moment. Plus I don't think this section of the forum is for posting requests.

However, if you go to the Requestria forum area and make a post somewhere about it there, you might find someone who will be open for drawing your character. Or you might find a Request Shop that's open. Just check out the link below:

https://mlpforums.com/forum/97-requestria/

That said, I MIGHT consider making a request shop sometime, to open once in awhile.

• Brohoof 2

I love these, especially Aisha (the one with the boots and vest) and Latasha.

They show you have a talent for clothes and for detailed patterns, which I like. It's comparatively rare to see anthros in full outfits, but when it's done, it's done well, like here.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Bato said:

I love these, especially Aisha (the one with the boots and vest) and Latasha.

They show you have a talent for clothes and for detailed patterns, which I like. It's comparatively rare to see anthros in full outfits, but when it's done, it's done well, like here.

Thank you. They were all requests at the time. I always like drawing anthros in full clothing if I can. I'm hoping to be able to do some as commissions someday as well.

Here's a character of my own creation.

2006821723_AdelaideHelenavonAllenschmitt(redcrestedtreerat).thumb.png.d5de1899fa60ec83cd28828ad9550a2b.png

Meet Adelaide Helena von Allenschmitt, a red crested tree rat. Born and bred in a rich family, she's 28 years old and a lumberjack by trade and by choice. Preferring to get down and dirty like one of the guys over being prim and proper like her mother tried to force her to be (especially after failing to do it with her other two daughters), she interviewed with her father's tree company and she's been working there ever since. Her two older sisters also work for the company, one as the head of security, and and the other as the blacksmith/chief mechanic. Expected to work hard just like any of the other lumberjacks, she doesn't get special treatment just because her father owns the company, and that's just the way she likes it. Aside from working outdoors, she enjoys a beer with friends and any day that involves riding a four-wheeler or in the back of a pick-up over muddy roads and fields.

700890999_ShadowtheHedgehog.thumb.png.6aad3a0c8241e44e364c2c7f37588b42.png

It's been awhile, but here we have another of the 'Forging New Paths' AU characters, this time being Shadow for my friend Dr Insano 12/Skeletuns on gaiaonline/discord (usernames on each site respectively).

His backstory is mainly the same, creation of Dr. Gerald Robotnik on the ARK 50 years prior to the start of the events of the rp, an artificial creature from Black Doom's DNA, along with some genetic make up from Chaos and Gaia with a mobian hedgehog as a base. GUN attacked the ARK and Gerald was killed. Maria lived this time, through was gravely injured. Shadow and Maria escaped the ARK and he managed to get her into a stasis chamber powered by a chaos emerald in order to sustain her life while her injuries healed, though it stalled her aging, corrupted her DNA (there's a story behind it for another time) and caused her memories to disappear.

Shadow was captured and subsequently imprisoned in a cryo chamber deep beneath Prison Island only to be found 50 years later when Ivo Robotnik, current emperor of Metropolis, noticed a black zone disturbance caused by chaos energy (in this AU, chaos energy is parasitic to electrical energy, meaning it wreaks havoc on machines and shuts anything down powered by electricity until the source of the chaos energy is removed or contained, wherein power will soon return). It was there Shadow first en ountered Lara and Sonic who at the time were split up from Tails and Sonic's younger sister Sonia due to a prior incident with a creature composed mostly of water and machine like parts, an avian 'chaos spawn'. Shadow fought and won against both of them, breaking Lara Su's arm in the process and taking her green chaos emerald for himself.

About a week or so later he went on an expedition with Robotnik, a machine called METAL (not Metal Sonic), an agent called Rooke Lorain, and a spider monkey going by the name of Scarf. They went there to retrieve some vital data, pairing up to take on the ARK's defenses where Shadow also tried to locate Maria but couldn't find her on Mobius. Assuming her dead, he planned to help Robotnik with stopping Doom's Approach and take revenge on the people responsible for Maria's supposed death.

This would eventually lead him to Chun-Nan in search of another chaos emerald for the cannon aboard the ARK, where he met some of the continent's best protectors. He fought them, first a pair called Dulcy (a dragon, whom Shadow killed) and Jian (a tiger, whom Shadow injured badly but left alive) followed by a fight in a temple against a mobian tortoise called Bunker who was surprisingly agile for her seemingly advanced age while a pheasant called Cinder stayed on defense. It ended in somewhat of a stalemate where Shadow started to charge up what would have been a devastating chaos blast, only to be given the emerald from the temple by Bunker without anymore resistance. After that he left with a regretful 'I'm sorry' before beginning the search for more of the chaos emeralds hidden throughout the world.

((I may be wrong with some of this info and might need to reread some parts and will update accordingly, if I remember.))

I might post the other characters of the AU I've done so far, eventually, in here. All of them have long descriptions on them of where they were at the time of being drawn in the storm so far.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Decided to start redesigning some of my old Sonic OCs. First one I got is Pandora Guntoukiba. I'll share her old design later on, after I do her twin brother. For now, this is her new look. She's a bounty hunter, and she's a crack shot with her shotgun there. Her name now is Katarina Pandora Guntoukiba. her nickname is 'Shotgun Kitty'.

1149466_PandoraGuntoukibaredesignShotgunKitty.thumb.png.b33d5b4beaecb5d6469e1746584fdfd1.png

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of you probably don't remember Kalyssta (I don't think I ever shared the original here). I drew her originally over 7 years ago as a 'Gargoyles' (from Disney) fan character, and decided recently that she was in dire need of a redesign. She's been almost completely overhauled, to the point she's almost unrecognizable to the original design. I kinda wanna use her for a roleplay though and the only good picture I had of her was outdated and didn't look as good, and I didn't like the design so much anymore anyway. Now she's a bit of a girly girl that loves punk rock fashion from the '80s. Here's the old (left) vs. the new (right).

kalyssa-old.thumb.jpg.12aa0af93ed25748b3a066ac9c1c6a44.jpg289177111_Kalysstaredesign.thumb.png.40e5afaca396489ac383f27ce50956d3.png

• Brohoof 1

This is my oldest Sonic character, the first one I ever made. She's gone through several redesigns in the past, but I haven't touched her looks in many years. I've been feeling like going back and redesigning several of my Sonic characters and Kameena was one I've been wanting to do and finally got some inspiration for.

Anyway, this girl is a wolf, is about 20 years old, and works for GUN (Guardian Units of Nations, from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise for anyone that doesn't know). She specializes in stealth. She is very agile and able to bend shadows around her to make her all but invisible and temporarily control a person by linking her shadow to theirs (I'm retconning her old backstory and giving her a new one). The pockets on her belt contain different vials of various poisons and other concoctions with different effects, which she makes herself, and can use on her dagger (not pictured, it's strapped to her right hip) to give it various effects such as burning through metal or poisoning a foe. The poisons can also be used without the dagger of course.

Her shadow abilities do come at a cost however. Very few people know about it, but she has a dangerous side to who she is, an evil black entity that can take her over if her emotions get too heated (haven't drawn it yet).

As for her personality, she's fun-loving and very confident in her abilities. She usually has a smile on her face but knows when it's time to get serious about a situation. She loves the moon and the stars, and puns will usually get at least a chuckle out of her, even the bad ones.

Here's what the last redesign that she had looked like: https://www.deviantart.com/midnightfire1222/art/Kameena-DeSoto-new-design-293321233

lST0l0Z.png

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so there's a bit of a story behind this. For starters, I'm using Kalyssta in two multi-verse rps on gaiaonline. One of them is bigger than the other, and the discord group associated has been playing around with the idea of having some sort of a dance for the characters, I don't know if it will actually happen, but everyone started showing off pre-existing pictures of their characters dressed in formal outfits, being easier to find because they're canon characters (like say, Ed and Al from Fullmetal Alchemist or Yusei and Jack from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's).

Of course, Kalyssta's an OC, and because I only recently redesigned her, no pictures of her in any formal outfits are likely to exist. So, I made one for myself just in case the dance in the rp ever happens. Then I can use the picture all I want there.

Regardless of whether it happens or not, I did get inspired, and after looking up designs for different dresses (I'm terrible at coming up with my own) I settled on one that I thought would look pretty, and I love how she came out. I think she looks beautiful.

1545899406_Kalysstaeveninggown.thumb.png.bef46442da3e4b115ac8864a5c03e183.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
In the last week or so I opened up free requests for Christmas on deviantart. They are no longer open, but I did get several of them and plan to get the ones i can do done eventually. I can't promise when they'll be done, but they'll be done when I get to them, in the order I got them.

Anyway, the first is from user ChrisLShack1998 for their OC Alexander Quillback. He's a speedster and since the pose was left up to me, I decided to draw him sprinting.
1691608978_1.ChrisLShack1998AlexanderQuillback.thumb.png.1f7c2fc103c4f6fa65f9a58436d22e9f.png

Redesign of another Sonic character of mine. I haven't done much with her, especially in a long time. She was in major need of a redesign though, as there wasn't much appealing about her old design.

Anyway, this is Amelia Maraku, though she likes to go by Lia. She's a 15 year old hedgehog who is very shy. She has light based powers, and the circles around her left eye and the ends of her quills glow when she uses them. She has a huge crush on another character of mine (who I might redraw eventually) named Shento, but he's incredibly oblivious to her feelings. They are best friends otherwise.

1646830198_AmeliaMarakuredesign(hedgehog).thumb.png.b450a1e41dd5488ba931293cd772472c.png

Request 2 of 23 from the Christmas 2020 batch on deviantart. This one was requested by KaiserOfPrussia, who asked me to draw Ashoka Yano from Star Wars.

Now  I know next to nothing about Star Wars, but I'm proud of how this came  out. I think I captured her quite well. I've never drawn her before, so I  had fun.

1829119336_2.KaiserOfPrussiaAshokaYanofromStarWars.thumb.png.004098cc88c8263e5bd298c205f43155.png

It's been awhile since I drew my skunk girl, Ellie May. A years  years in fact. She was due for a new drawing, especially an updated one.  The only one I ever did of her was a side profile, with her eyes  closed, and her feet not showing. Now you can see all of her.

She  has lavender eyes, and wears cowboy boots (no spurs). She's also quite a  crack shot and likes to keep her twin pistols on her person at all  times. That microphone can also double as a sturdy staff, at which she  is proficient in wielding. No fancy powers with this girl like Kameena  and Lia. Just good old fashioned training and practice.

1541344606_EllieMayDawsonsinging.thumb.png.794ad2413dee848e89c13d3ae1797846.png

Request 3 of 23 from the Christmas 2020 batch on deviantart. This one was requested by livingplague47, who asked me to draw U-Tomodatchi from Sailor Moon.

I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was little. Sometimes I rewatch it but never get very far. I may have seen this character, but I don't remember very well. It's been a very long time since I've watched Sailor Moon. I also can't recall ever doing a pose quite like this, at least not with a human-esque character. The hands look a little wonky as they aren't positions I'm used to drawing, but overall I'm pleased with how this came out.

1701607975_3.livingplague47U-TomodatchifromSailorMoonhuggingviewer.thumb.png.57e8352aecb07962e790a352945e2962.png