Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, my name is....

Burning Essence

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was searching for OC's to draw for everypony and i came across this site! =D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a fan when my BF told me about this awesome and funny program on TV, so i looked up MLP on Netflix and i got attached! =D

About Me: My name is Evan Barschel, i am 15 years old. I live in a town in Canada named Whitecourt! I love drawing OC's for everypony and drawing other things too like anime!

About My OC: My name is Burning Essence, i am a Male Earth Vampony, but, i only drink blood from ponies who are willing. I am a friendly, curious and nice pony.

:)  B)

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

Thanks!  :wub:  I can't wait to be posting some of my drawings on here =D

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to MLP forums! you'll like what we have here. We have an art section, roleplay area, Favorite pony fan clubs and a tv stream so enjoy your stay here! :D

I hope you have a good time on MLP forums and welcome to the herd! ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to MLP forums! you'll like what we have here. We have an art section, roleplay area, Favorite pony fan clubs and a tv stream so enjoy your stay here! :D

I hope you have a good time on MLP forums and welcome to the herd! ;)

Thank you! I'm going to be very active on here!

Welcome to the MLP Forums! C:

Thanks, i can't wait till i start getting some friends in my friends list to talk to and RP with!

• Brohoof 5

I just posted some thing on the Fan Art page :D Check it out :D

Welcome:) trust me you will love this forum :P

Welcome:) trust me you will love this forum :P

Welcome to the forums :) hope that you will have a great time here:D

• Brohoof 3

Hi there, Burning Essence :)

Welcome to MlPForums.com.

My name is Royal and it's lovely to meet you tonight!

Please feel free to add me as a friend or message me any time!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome pal, good to see that the number of artist in the community keep growing, I was kinda scared that it would someday dissapear. 

Hope you have fun around and can show your creativity

Edited by ShadowBeam
  • Brohoof 4

Hola~ You reign from Mooseland like our site's Founder.  :umad: Hope you enjoy yourself and the like. S5 should be right around the corner give or take a few more months.

• Brohoof 4

Welcome pal, good to see that the number of artist in the community keep growing, I was kinda scared that it would someday dissapear. 

Hope you have fun around and can show your creativity

Yeah, i hope it never dissapers.

Hola~ You reign from Mooseland like our site's Founder.  :umad: Hope you enjoy yourself and the like. S5 should be right around the corner give or take a few more months.

Awesome, i did not know that.