Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An italian Brony

Syndar

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I followed the google's indications

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: For improve my english

Hi I'm writing from Rome and i followed the G1 series of My Little Pony, but not the next generations. Recently i watched MLP:FiM for try to improve my english, because i thought: "a kids show probably use a simple language" Thats not really true, at least not for a "foreigner" like me, but i discovered an interesting cartoon, with well structured characters, a good plot, nice musics and songs (like a good old Disney's cartoon), and, episode after episode, i watch all the season, until the fourth. And it's all, for now, i hope to have nice time with this community  :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

Well then welcome to MLP forums my friend! If you want to improve in your English a little better, make some friends here and it will gradually get better. Also, try to participate  in activities/ we have here like the art section, engage in conversation with other members, Role play, and chat with others on the weekly TV stream.  :D

Anyway, i hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)  Welcome to the herd! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Hi my friend =)=)=) Welcome to this happy forum of MLP Forums =)=) I'm sure you will have great time and meet many new pony friends =)=) and I'm sure your English will get better too =)=) My English has improved here too =)=) 

If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)

• Brohoof 2

HI Syndar, that's really cool that you chose MLP to help you with english. I'm sure your english will improve a lot when you start making friends with people :squee: Welcome to the MLP Forums!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2