It's a horde encounter!

long gone

I'm in, with Aerodactyl probably my favorite fossil Pokémon

but... but... kabuto...

pokemon_contest___why_won_t_you_love_me_

there are pictures of literally anything on google now. Typed in sad kabuto and bam. There it is.

• Brohoof 4

This was basically my childhood. Back when Ash was cool and Pikachu didn't lose to a level 5 Snivy. 

I miss when the Pokemon anime was good and didn't pull bullshit like "PIKACHU WILL EXPLODE BECAUSE IT WAS EXPOSED TO A MAGNET!" and "THUNDER AS ARMOR!"

And that.

• Brohoof 1

I miss when the Pokemon anime was good and didn't pull bullshit like "PIKACHU WILL EXPLODE BECAUSE IT WAS EXPOSED TO A MAGNET!" and "THUNDER AS ARMOR!"

I'm still waiting for Ash to win a Pokemon League. I'll be waiting forever it seems.

And that.

(I'll admit the thunder armor was pretty cool in hindsight) 

Ash Ketchum: The slowest moving human being ever. Have you seen how long it takes him to get to a gym? And they weren't just doing this in the later episodes, they've been doing this all the time.

• Brohoof 2

Let's face it, most of the episodes where Ash wasn't fighting a gym leader were filler.

Or episodes where Ash does catch a Pokemon only because it became friends with it, or had a crush on it.

Seriosuly, Ash has been kissed by more Pokemon than people.

• Brohoof 1

GOD!! I remember those days that's just scary

The only reason I'm not watching the the new Pokemon is because I'll get attached and I know at the end Ash will lose and start all over again. I'm not going through that again. I've learned my lesson.