Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Cupcakes OC

Comrade Courage

cupcake_commision_by_comradecourage-d8e1         

I think I'm in love with this drawing I just like it so much, but please tell me if you think anything needs to be improved upon and there will be a colored version soon, thanks Cupcake for letting me do this :D

Edited by Comrade Courage
  • Brohoof 11

Love the sailor fuku(that's what it looks like to me anyway). Great job as always. :)

its supposed to be a schoolgirl outfit hopefully when its colored that will be more apparent :derp:

That is an awesome drawing! I can't wait to see how you'll draw my OC. Awesome job!!

I am so excited for your OC!!!

• Brohoof 3

Cute. Great job, Comrade. I love it.

I hoped you would I was nervous

It's awesome  keep up the good work

I shall /)

nice job! I can see you are getting the pony style pretty well.

this was based off an OC that's the design I had to work with :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Great job! Awesome drawing! I really like it. The form and dimensions are pretty much spot on and it looks just like it should. Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's cleaned up, inked and colored. :D Again, great job! :D

(It never ceases to amaze me how many wonderfully skilled and talented people we have among the fandom.)

• Brohoof 2

Great job! Awesome drawing! I really like it. The form and dimensions are pretty much spot on and it looks just like it should. Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's cleaned up, inked and colored. :D Again, great job! :D

(It never ceases to amaze me how many wonderfully skilled and talented people we have among the fandom.)

I actuall did this like a month ago and the colored one has been up for like 3 weeks didnt get as much love few people saw it  http://mlpforums.com/topic/119454-princess-cupcake-oc-colored/ :) and thank you I like to think I am among those of talent :)

• Brohoof 1