Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another Pony Crafter New to the Site

Rabbit

Heya!

Just wanted to introduce myself before jumping into the pool.

My name's Rabbit and I'm another crafter with a huge passion for all things My Little Pony related. I create everything from buttons, charms, embroidery patches, and I'm starting to play with plushes as well.

Typically, I'm a little shy around people until you ask me about something crafting related. Then I can chitter on until you get bored or I run out of things to say.

This year, I'm working on going to a few more Pony conventions in the Artist Alley. Although, post alley, I'll probably dress up and join everyone. 

Hope to see everyone around!

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to MLP forums friend!! Glad you decided to join the forums because if you like art, the art section can be found on the homepage as you probably already know. But anyway, check out the other things listed on the homepgae that might peak your interest and befriend fellow bronies and pegasisters in the progress. :D

So have a great time and welcome tot he herd! ;)

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 4