Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Cyberpunk: Cleansing

Twister The Twisted

(edited)

Ok here we go:

Your Oc (Human) and a group of friends Stumble upon a machine not knowing if it works or what it does you try to ignore it but one of you becomes Curiouse and starts messing around with it turning it on sending a beam at you all sending you to a VR (Virtual Reality).

Here you Gain Weapons and learn to take a new forms (You have two weapons and two forms of your choice) When you are there a group or what seems to be holograms hook you up to machines these machines teach you everything you need to know how to use your weapons and forms.

After this is done they send you all to a room and lock you in, the floor rises sending you to a arena type area at first you have no clue what is going on during your Confusion a Screech is heard Finaly One of you realises your in an arena and what it is you have to do.

Everyone but Me,Hinochi,K4 and DJ Clockwork. This is Because We 4 Are the Creators of the VR and we used to be able to Leave freely But now the VR is corrupted and is trying to wipe out the Creators but we Bring new users into to help us and this time we are hoping that this group works for us and we win.

• No killing other OC's
  • No controlling Others OC
  • No Mary sue or Gary Stu
  • No One word comments
  • No OPC or i will kick you out and find a some one new
  • Shipping is Allowed but only if both agree (Dont ask me about this)
  • No pointing out plotholes in the OOC thread. If you see a plothole PM one of us (Hino,Twister,K4 or DJ Clockwork)
Name:

Weapons:

Forms:

Personality:

Description:

Backstory:

Max 5 first come first serve but after if others want to join i will find something for them be it a computer program or one of the memebers from the older Groups.

For now the only thing we can show you of our OC's are this:

Rhys:

Weapons: Bass cannon and pulse switch blade

Forms: Shadow bassline form,Light melody form, Sonic Harmony form

name: Dj Shadowhoof

Hino:

Forms: Rage,Joker,Ulti

Weapons: Keyblade,Wolverine claws.

Name: Hinochi

K4:

Forms:Serpentine,Tesseract, Rhombicuboctahedral

Weapons:Electric Whip, laser dagger

Name:Kenneth Larson.

Twi:

Forms: Twilight, Draco-,Angelic form

Weapons: Laser bow (Strings turns into a laser and can cut through others),Plasma Scythes

Name: Jack trades

Edited by Prince Twister Shadowcaste

(I would've just edited my previous post, but I wanted to bump the thread so it can get moving again)

Updated my character sheet and added to the database.

EDIT: derp. forgot to post a link to it.

I find the lack of interest in this RP... disturbing.

Edited by Evilshy