Discord and Zecora KNOW eachother?!

Buck Testa

Discord%20and%20Zecora_zpse1iq2b8r.jpg

Okay, lets let this sink in a moment. Two characters, whom I've never seen interact with eachother in show or comics (If they have interaction in an earlier comic that I haven't looked at let me know) KNOW eachother. This isn't the exchange of someone who has just sort of heard about the other person, this is a secret conversation with two characters who know each other on a personal level and are trying to NOT let anyone know this. We know this cause they wait until Flutters walks off before they have this exchange. 

HOW do they know eachother? What does this imply? Who is Zecora really? When could they have possibly met? How old is she anyway? Because last I checked he was stone for a long while, but if she knew him before then than that would mean she is a LOT older than I thought. She goes on to talk about how she knows him to a point where she is perplexed at his new choices. 

what%20is%20going%20on_zps0pgjatu3.jpg

I REALLY want to learn more about Zecora now! If she knew him before he got turned to stone HOW did she not age? Does this have to do with why she only speaks in rhyme? I need answers. 

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 1

Oh god, having wacky Pirates of the Caribbean crossover thoughts... Tia Zecora.

Celestia and Zecora, why have we not had a meeting with these two yet? Or LUNA? Heck Zecora did that whole nightmare night celebration but was no where to be seen when Luna actually shows up. 

Discord knows she isn't all she seems to be.

In the S4 opener he tells the main six "Why not ask your "zebra" friend over there?" while stitching an arrow. He prounances the word zebra specifically. Why does he say the word at all? He always addresses most people by name too. Even if they have never met before even told him their name and yet he doesn't call Zecora by hers.

Personally I think its because she is another kind of spirit similiar to himself and she just takes a zebra as her current form. :P

Edited by Malinter

no_one_bucks_with_rainbow_dash_stamp_by_  

My OC's:  MalinterRahl, Vengeful impact & alias-the-marked-one

First fic i've written since forever here

"Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier." most legendary quote ever.

Discord knows she isn't all she seems to be.

In the S4 opener he tells the main six "Why not ask your "zebra" friend over there?" while stitching an arrow. He prounances the word zebra specifically. Why does he say the word at all? He always addresses most people by name too. Even if they have never met before even told him their name and yet he doesn't call Zecora by hers.

Personally I think its because she is another kind of spirit similiar to himself and she just takes a zebra as her current form. :P

Yet he calls her by name as long as its private like in this shot. Why don't they want to let on that they know each other? Why hasn't Zecora ever been on screen with the Sisters? You may be onto something, I'm not sure what kind of "spirit" she would be though. 

Yet he calls her by name as long as its private like in this shot. Why don't they want to let on that they know each other? Why hasn't Zecora ever been on screen with the Sisters? You may be onto something, I'm not sure what kind of "spirit" she would be though. 

She has summoned water out of thin air with a wave of a hand. Magic with no horn. And none monsters in the forest seem to want to eat her. She also talks in rhymes and riddles which is something spirits like doing, Discord included. :)

no_one_bucks_with_rainbow_dash_stamp_by_  

My OC's:  MalinterRahl, Vengeful impact & alias-the-marked-one

First fic i've written since forever here

"Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier." most legendary quote ever.

It would be cool to see them in a comic together, because they are two of the most interesting characters in the show, as well as the most mysterious. Since Discord has been around since the Dawn of Time, and time travels (spoiler), I would assume he has crossed paths with her before, because she does come from a 'distant' land. Personally, I would like to know more about these distant lands (where did Teirk come from?) and also about what Discord did when he was first free, before he was trapped in stone the first time.