Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions I can't post my fan art

Microphone Starlight

I think the best place to start is to tell us what you're actually doing and go from there, especially if you've already asked this question before.

For the time being, let me see if I can help, though my apologizes that I can't provide any visuals (using mobile).  For me, the easiest way to post a picture is to to click the box labeled 'Upload Files + More Reply Options' button beneath the reply box.  Once the new page loads, scroll down until you see a button that says 'Choose Files...'  on the left side.  From there, a new box will pop up so that you can select a file/image that has been previously saved on your computer; find what you want to post and double click.  The file will then be loaded onto the page underneath the reply box, with a thumbnail on the left and the options to either 'Add to Post' or 'Delete.'  Make sure that you have the reply box active, then click 'Add to Post.  You'll see something along the lines of [ attachment=FileName.jpg ], which indicates your image will be a part of your post.

To be sure that everything works properly, you can click 'Preview' to see how your post and attached image looks and then hit 'Post' if you're happy with it. 

I do hope this helps and if you have any further question or need more help, I'd be more than happy to do what I can.  Best of luck and take care!

• Brohoof 2

No. I'm going to be fine. Thanks.

Ok, in that case I will go ahead and close this thread. Thanks Starlight. 

• Brohoof 2