Pinkie On the Balloon

SonicPegasus

Seriously, what would happen if Pinkie wakes up or the balloon pops. She'll freak out and it'll sadly be the end of her and Ponyville will mourn over her death.

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Seriously, what would happen if Pinkie wakes up or the balloon pops. She'll freak out and it'll sadly be the end of her and Ponyville will mourn over her death.

You're so cruel T^T. Anyway  If balloon pops, Pinkie will fall thought the portal and She will land into candy-floss bed. Why? Because She is Pinkie :P

• Brohoof 1

You're so cruel T^T. Anyway  If balloon pops, Pinkie will fall thought the portal and She will land into candy-floss bed. Why? Because She is Pinkie :P

Who needs physics when you're Pinkie Pie :P

• Brohoof 1

img-31490-1-img-31490-1-sig-31490.sig-31You know. I was once 20% cooler. ONCE! It was pretty awesome... You should try it sometime :P.http://mlpforums.com/topic/123295-ask-nuclearburg-stuff-p/ ask me random stuff...

Signature made by Starlight Glimmer. Thanks a bunch!