I'm new here and in all honestly i need help

Ookami_inazuma

Two question's who is the Pink fluff ball and second who is derpy i swear i've seen her in the show's background

Fuffle Puff is a fanpony, with an ask blog and a youtube channel. xD

Derpy is bestpony, despite being in the background. Here, have some proofs. ;)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums! Watching the show is definitely the best thing to do to forget (the awful) "Cupcakes". :)

i am getting oover it thankfully at the moment just finding Pinkie really odd and werid but that's not a bad thing 

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forums!

And don't worry, Pinkie is actually a very kind and sweet character. The most important thing in her whole life is maintaining the joy of her friends, that's why she acts the way she does.

• Brohoof 3

Hello, and wecome to the forum, first of all I personally do not care for cupcakes its just some fan fiction that, like the others have said was shock value only. I also say forget that crap, and watch the show the show is awesome, and I say give it a try, and you will love it! Also make sure you talk to some other bronies on the site, and make lots of friends. This site is awesome so give it a try, and watch the show then you will see what's up. :muffins: :derp: 

post-31415-0-25371500-1424570193_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

post-29246-0-49537400-1426223429.png

Signature created by Starlight Glimmer  Avatar made by ConcorDisparate

Welcome to the forums! And, congratulations on having the first welcome topic with more than 1 page I've ever seen. I know of a video that just might make cupcakes a bit less disturbing, and the most graphic thing in it is pretty much just a knife with blood on it, but basically it takes the story of cupcakes and makes it hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AbtCTbSWTk

• Brohoof 3

Hello! Gabe Newell here!

Signature removed, too confusing for new members.

Thanks, and have fun.

GabeN

I have to admit that video was creepy as hell but that doesn't mean you shouldn't like mlp. People put some crazy stupid videos on the internet but that video was made from Bronies that like scary movies like saw, chucky, or any other scary crap like that. plus how many times have you seen a kids show being ruined on the internet. it always happens. But mlp has some crazy stuff to. But the show itself isn't bad.

• Brohoof 1