Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First OC

StoneCold

(edited)

This is a full body of my OC:

img-3542499-1-c7CSsQJ.jpg

EDIT:

Backstory

Stone Cold was born in the souther town of Valley Peak. His mother (Ice Cold) was the town's funeral director, while his father (Well Suited), was the towns tailor. They met as the funeral business often crosses with the clothing market.

Stone, for the longest time, felt out of place. He wasn't patient enough for the slow hooves of a tailor, and his fainting at the sight of blood prevented him from pursuing the life of a funeral director. He felt alone.

This all changed because of a sore throat and a pony named Fallen Star. More specifically, the death of a pony named Fallen Star. Ice Cold could not deliver Fallen's eulogy, due to a sore throat. As such, she asked Stone to deliver it for her.

Although intially nervous, Stone Cold began telling the story of Fallen Star, and with that discovered his true passion: story telling. By going through the story of this colts life, Stone learned just how much he liked storytelling. (Hence his cutie mark of a tombstone, representing how he learned what his passion is.)

After recieving his cutie mark, Stone Cold set out to learn how to be a better storyteller, and began to explore all of equestria.

Personality

Stone is, first and foremost, a showpony. He wants to make people entertained, and may go to extremies to try to tell a better story. Unfortunately, his dedication for a better story can often be held back by his pride. He sometimes thinks his story is the best, even if it's not what the audience is looking for.

What do you guys think? Comments/suggestions are more than welcome!

Edited by StoneCold
  • Brohoof 1

I like the amateurism in it. You could do with out the hat and scarf/necklace/whatever it is. It stands out in a weird way, like as if the colors don't match with your OC well.

Well, the hat is a bit much but you haven't really told us about him, what does he do? judging by the name and cutie-mark is he some kind of undertaker or tombstone manufacturer? 

I like the amateurism in it. You could do with out the hat and scarf/necklace/whatever it is. It stands out in a weird way, like as if the colors don't match with your OC well.

I have been rethinking the hat/scarf combo. Thanks for the input.

Well, the hat is a bit much but you haven't really told us about him, what does he do? judging by the name and cutie-mark is he some kind of undertaker or tombstone manufacturer? 

Wow, I can't believe I forgot to add his personality/backstory. Thanks! :derp: