Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fairytail

dashian500

• 3 weeks later...

I LOVE Fairy Tail, it's my favorite anime BY FAR!

Name: Agravain, The Wandering Wizard

Magic: Heavenly Body Magic

Description: Blue eyes, average height, short, blue hair made into a fauxhawk, a bit on the pale side as he's always wearing robes (Skyrim style mage robes mixed with Assassin's Creed robes), a somewhat off-putting presence that becomes darker when he gets angry, and his anger can make him seem stronger than he really is.

Backstory: Used to be at the Tower of Heaven, where he met Jellal and befriended him. After the revolution, he never saw him again. He is continuously looking for his old friend, and people have started calling him the Wandering Wizard. Due to his treatment at the Tower, he has gained a somewhat grim outlook on life and is a fighter that won't stop until he's dead. He's somewhat dark, and doesn't make friends easy, considering he lost his first and only one. He finally decided a guild might make it easier to organize a search pattern using jobs, and what better guild than Fairy Tail, home of one of Jellal's friends, Erza Scarlet?

Edited by Al Capony

I understand that, but I also have a lot on my plate at the moment. My parents and I just got a new house that we have to remodel, plus we just had to death with the death of a close family member, so now we are having to deal with cleaning out her home and paying for the funeral expenses. She just needs to understand that we can't wait around for days and days for her to reply

And she never notified me I told her when this started that if she wouldn't be able to post to pm and she has yet to do so if she can't comply then she shouldn't be here