Feedback on OC Color

Tom Snyder

img-3550713-1-solar_runner_taking_notes_

So this is Solar Runner, this was made in memory of my friend, who was a therapist by trade. But i want to get feedback on his coloring.

Did you make this Star?  Wow if you did!  I like the golden to his white,  makes a good color clash and his hair style is nice and adds to the over all layout! 

• Brohoof 1

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

(edited)

Did you make this Star?  Wow if you did!  I like the golden to his white,  makes a good color clash and his hair style is nice and adds to the over all layout! 

Yes, i did. I have a new cutie mark design, but i have no idea of how to put it together. One of my friends suggested making it a sun with that symbol layered over it, but the symbol would be purple to match his eye color. I even emailed her to send it to me, it'll be some time before i get an answer.

Edited by Candy Star

sig-30638.sig-30638.sig-30638.sig-30638.

//// My persona and OC: Candy Star //// Ask me anything: Ask Candy Star //// My Music ////

//// My DA: (OC requests available) ////

I think the black looks good in his coloring a bit!  You did a grand job Star!  Hell ima a  jealous bitch you

made him!

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

I like how the colour scheme is similar to Surprise's! The gold clashes nicely with the white. I love him!

unnamed (1).gif

gamer - bookworm - unhealthy obsession with alpacas

I like this. He looks like the dress. Hm? HM? No? Okay.

"Pay attention to these petals, Steven. The petals' dance seems improvised, but it is being calculated in real time based on the physical properties of this planet. With hard work and dedication, you can master the magical properties of your gem and perform your own dance!"

What do you think of me?:

http://kevan.org/johari?name=bird+mom