IDEA: I am a bassist. We should play mlp people.

Probably Lee

Skype up or something. Later, considering its 2 in the morning and everyone is sleeping, but it would be awesome.

By play do you mean collab or actually physically meet up and jam?

If you mean collaborating and working on songs and stuff over the web:

If you're into ska, math rock, pop-punk/alt, or hardcore, me and Vaceslav are starting a band called Luna Ticks (Vace does the lead vocals and writes lyrics, I handle the guitars, bass, and drums). Since we're both taking college classes n stuff it would be cool to incorporate another musician or two to help with arranging bass parts/ getting input on stuff  :derp: .

My skype username is Dwight (idkquicksilver)   My profile pic is one of green applejack. My name is Dwight and I live in North Carolina, you can skype me or pm me here if you're interested  :smug:

Edited by idkQuicksilver

Keep us posted with your progress!  It can be hard to find music collaborators (outside of the electronic "music" this fandom churns out), but this forum has been the starting point for plenty of successful groups (including my band).

Regards,

PlunderSteed

Bassist, pianist, and backing vocalist for MLP-themed metal band Draconequus.  Check out our latest music video, a metal cover of "Tricks up my Sleeve" here.

Bassist, pianist, and vocalist for MLP-themed alt rock band Worst Princess.  Check our recent live performance of "Shine Like Rainbows" here.