Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open SAO - Alternate Ending RP

rainbowdashlover19

"Thats sounds awesome! Because after I mastered the smithing skill I kind of sold my shop.... But hey! Thanks!" Oliver said, giving a cheerful smile, and Pipi did a happy tweet. He pictured what the place would be like, perhaps it was a castle? Mansion? Cabin? All of those possibilities started messing with his head. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlotte sighed as she unlocked the door to her house, hoping that those two would follow her to the door. She smiled. They must be a couple to be that close... Ah, it would be nice to get married... If I want to get stabbed in the back! Hahahahahah! She thought to herself with a smile. Charlotte thought of marriage multiple times, but brushed it off as a useless way to waste time, when she could be getting herself some more levels. And even so, if she was to get married, it would be to one of those bachelor NPCs in the tutorials to show off the marriage system.

She shook herself off the topic, and looked around for those two, hoping that they didn't ditch her. I mean, it was a long time since she's seen them...

(edited)

Ikaru looked at them then at miyu "that would be nice thank you miyu" ikaru said putting his helmet back on "kirto asuna don't make me regret letting you live" ikaru sakd as he turned his back in them

Grell just smiled and put his arm around her "you'll figure it out you're a smart girl" grell said he they where inside her house already grell had picked the lock to get in and once suki was in he had locked it back

Edited by dashian500

Miyu smiled, opening her menu. She took two teleport crystals out from her inventory and handed them to Oliver and Ikaru. "I'll meet you all there so we can get your beds set up," she said as she used her teleport cyrstal to head to her house.

Suki blushed more, snuggling up into his side. She blinked, hearing the door open. "I think she's finally here," she said quietly, looking up at Grell.

"Hellooooo~," Charlotte said as she opened the door to her house. She smiled as she looked to the two. "Oh, I see you two getting comfortable..." She smirked, then continued.

"Feel free to use the bedroom. I'll sleep on the couch. I have two bedrooms, but only one of them has a bed... ehehehehe... I Haven't gotten many visitors lately. Actually, I might have enough money to get a second bed... Oh well. I'll check later. Feel free to use the kitchen. It's a really nice kitchen! It has all the appliances because I've been meaning to grind my cooking skill for a while... I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I will eventually. I'll put on a pot of tea. Feel free to do whatever you were doing before I got here."

Charlotte went into the kitchen and turned on the kettle to make tea. Normally she would drink sugar water or sweetened potions, but she was in a good mood and decided that tea would be good.

Grell nodded indeed she is he looked at her "I hope yu don't mine but I picked your lock it was a rather hard one and I've been grinding my lock picking skill" grell said

Ikaru took it and waited for for miyu to teleport "o mean what I said you two are the only ones safe from my wrath if any other Knights of the blood oath come near me I will not hesitate to end them" ikaru said the. He teleported

Suki stood up, stretching. She yawned, going to sit on the couch. "I like this place you have. I'm sure Grell and ai have plenty of money for more beds and such," she said, smiling.

Miyu teleported to her home. It looked almost identical to Kirito and Asuna's, except hers was q two story house. She took her key out of hwr pocket, unlocking her door.

"No, no! You don't need to buy beds for yourselves. You're the guests, and you need to be treated as such. She looked at the kettle as it began to whistle loudly. It was done boiling. She put in the water into the teacups and put in tea with a vanilla stick in each of them. She put milk and two sugars in hers, and brought the milk and sgar to them.

"Er, I didn't know if you liked milk and sugar in your tea, so I just put in a vanilla stick. The vanilla stick makes the flavours burst. I accidentally dropped a vanilla stick in my tea, and since then I've never gone without it. I brought the milk and sugar anyway, if you do like it in your tea." She smiled at Grell and Suki, sitting in the lounge chair, taking sips of her hot tea every so often.

(edited)

Suki smiled, taking a cup. "It'd only be right of us. If we're staying here, we can pitch in too," she said, putting some sugar in her cup. She stirred it up with the vanilla stick, then took in the scent. "This smells amazing!" She took a sip, smiling brightly. "And it tastes amazing too!"

Edited by rainbowdashlover19

Grell looked at her taking the cup and taking a sip of the tea he preferred to have his tea plain and simple "if you want to pay that's up to you but i must tell you I'm not exactly poor"grell said "not by any means unless you count life out side of the Game and I know suki isn't doin bad either"

Suki nodded. "It's the least we could do. I mean, we are staying here for free basically." She sipped her tea again.

Miyu walked into her house, waiting for everyone to get there. She sat on her couch and opened her menu. She began scrolling through her items, seeing what she had.

Oliver activated his teleport crystal to Miyu's place. He never actually had been to someone's house in the game, he wondered what it would look like. Oliver appeared in the front of the house, blinking. It was hugeee to him, which caused him to stare at it a bit before noticing Miyu. "Hey! Awesome house..."

Ikaru looked at miyus house and then walked in "nice house miyu" ikaru said putting his shield up in his inventory

Grell opened his menu and sent a messge

Ikaru got a message And after a few seconds looking at it he closed his menu and say down on the couch

Miyu blinked, standing up. She smiled walking over and bringing them into the living room, shutting the door behind her. "There are 4 bedrooms available. Two on either side pf my room upstairs, and two on this floor. Where would you guys like to sleep?" she asked, smiling.

Ikaru thought for a moment "I want the room that has the most possible escape routes" ikaru said he would need them especially with the information he was getting "and what kind of fortifications does your house have" ikaru asked " I hope it's well protected"

"I'll take a room down on this floor, I'm not a fan of heights, Or the idea of the floor breaking...  Eep...." Oliver shuttered lightly, and Pipi rolled his eyes, clearly it wasn't what Pipi wanted. Oliver huffed, looking around through the house some more to look at the extra details

Miyu nodded. "I know how black listed front line members are to L.C. This place is plenty safe." She looked at Oliver. "Follow me and I will take you both to your rooms," she said, walking down the hall.

Suki looked at Charlotte and smiled. "We can go now to pick stuff out if you wish."

"Okay! Thanks!" Oliver said, with a beaming smile. He was really excited to look around in Miyu's house, but mostly the room he was going to sleep in. Pipi rolled his eyes again at Oliver, clearing Oliver has been annoying him all day long, and Pipi really wanted some rest. Perhaps there was a bird tree or something around here for Pipi to perch on.

Miyu smiled. "Follow me, then," she said, walking down the hall. She stopped at the third door on the left, waiting for Oliver. "The first door on the left is the downstairs bathroom. The second is a linen closet. The door over there to the right is my study." She smiled at him.