Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rosewater Shiki & Darkwater Tombstone

Shikilicious

(edited)

Hi there! :) This question is for both of you- what has been on your mind recently? :fluttershy:

Well, that might sound like an easy question, but it is not like that at all...

Besides the usual trouble at work - one of our fillies said "dada" to me for the first time a few days ago, that was great!

You see, I was part of another part of the mlp community until a week ago, which I quit after a really bad fight, so...

Another thing occupying my mind a lot is toys - which are best suited, absolutely safe to use (also considering the material) and great fun for the kids.

I thought a lot if I might have been in the wrong, but I don't believe so...

I'm also still double and triple checking if we got all the vaccinations right and schedule regular checkups with our doctor.

I mean, it really isn't nice to talk bad about somepony behind ones back when that pony's offline, and they should see that, right?

You might forgive my wife, it's really been bugging her for the whole week.

Perhaps I might still might turn out to be the one making the first step and fix it, it's just... what you say honey?

(DT): Only that you in fact care a lot more about our fillies needs than I could possibly do, but get easily distracted when someone cuts another topic.

(RS): Uh... yeah... that sounds right...

Edited by Shikilicious
  • Brohoof 1