open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (RP)

P-Jay

@Mars Orbit

Nightingale dodged the stick of butter at her with an errant toss of her head.

"Thanks, but maybe another time." She then flew off as quickly as she came. It was no fun taunting the crazy, and obviously these ponies were very crazy. Probably worse than she was.

Nightingale's actions were more dictated by daylight then anything else. In the daylight, her camoflauge was useless, and she stuck out like a sore thumb. Which meant, she needed an easier target, somepony who soft and innocent...

She found it relatively quickly, in a mare who looked as soft as a stick of butter. she didn't say much, just decided to float over her. Testing her.

"Hi." She looked down at the pegasus beneath her, that grin once again resurfacing in full.

-------

Once AJ saw Night Tracer nod, she didn't need much more pressing. Walking over to the other side of the counter, she took him by the hoof and led him to the cellar, where they had talked before. She pulled up a barrel of cider for the both of them, and then sat down, eyeing him patiently. Waiting for him to speak.

Edited by Corona de Adamas

@,

“...Ah, excellent.” Fuse said before he hastily took the mug of cider and began to chug it down. He watched Applejack as a pegasus stallion sat down and she eventually ended up leaving the front of the bar with him.

It was shortly after the two ponies left that another pony took a seat beside Fuse; a rather nondescript stallion wearing a proper business suit and red tie.

“You could’ve have waited until I was somewhere less conspicuous?” Fuse muttered to the pony next to him; who put a small case on the table and slid it towards Fuse.

“The boss figured you’d want your payment sooner rather than later.” The stallion said with a flat, emotionless tone. Before getting up and leaving as quickly as he entered.

“Way to make me seem more suspicious…” Fuse muttered to himself with a sigh as he took the small case and put it away in his jacket.

@,

Ash’s eyes snapped open, bloodshot and twitching; his body automatically going into ‘fight’ mode in response to the sudden disturbance. Flames spurted from between clenched teeth as Ash whipped around towards Pinkie Pie and let loose a gout of flame at her without thinking.

Edited by Star Saber

Blizzard was flustered, "How did you now I...that wasn't....uh...crap. Yes I did. And I don't know if I should say thank you or not. See, I was young and dumb, we've all been there. My mom was on a jewelry sale in Canterlot and I got bored, and I may have fooled around with my dry ice too much near the castle...Yeah. I didn't think anyone would notcie, but looks like I'm caught. Anyway, I'll gladly be on the lookout for Fuse, but I wanna pay for what I did. I mean, everything can't just be skated over, and it's only right for me to do so, whther I capture Fuse or not, I can assure you of that."

The sun was now in the sky, and Ice knew he had somewhere else to be, "Well whaddya know? It's TTG. I'll catch up with you later, I got some important things to handle...Here take this," he made an ice sculpture of Calibur and gave it to him, "Just take it as a sign of friendship. Later."

And with that, Ice made his exit, and skated off leaving Calibur alone.

@,

Ice was skating his way away from Calibur when he started to think, "Hm. That guy is definetly a force to worry about, but I can''t focus on him right now, I got a place to be."

By now, the sun was getting higher in the sky. It was daytime for sure in Bangcolt. Eventually, he made it to Rarity's shop, and knocked on her door, "Yo! Raresy? You here? It's Blizzy! I'm ready to model your stallion clothing for you! And after that we can go practice!"

He checked to make sure he was presentable to Rarity by looking at himself in the window, "...Swag."

Axton's voice got even deeper, "I told you I'm fine....I...I..." He knew that his curse was activating, but he couldn't risk freaking the mare out. So he got up and instantly ran to the bathroom faster than a fan makes a headcanon. He started to splash water on his face to calm himself down, leaving Jade on her on her own for a moment.

Jade blinked and simply stared with silent concern as Axton excused himself to go to the bathroom. Something was definitely wrong here, she could tell.

She decided to leave him alone to calm down. She couldn't very well follow him; she knew enough Equestrian social etiquette to know not to enter a stallion's bathroom.

Jade blinked and simply stared with silent concern as Axton excused himself to go to the bathroom. Something was definitely wrong here, she could tell.

She decided to leave him alone to calm down. She couldn't very well follow him; she knew enough Equestrian social etiquette to know not to enter a stallion's bathroom.

Axton was locked within an internal argument with the voice in his head that was a part of his curse,

"Enemy is in the vicinity. You gotta take them out."

"I don't think that guy is a problem."

"He's what cause you to go all haywire. You have to take him. He's a high value target."

"But what about the girl?"

"If she thinks your a freak, then you're on your own."

"But...but..."

His concentration was broken when another stallion came into the restroom. The stallion was a high level criminal who had committed several crimes prior, including assalt, battery, and kidnapping. He went into a stall next to Axton. With that, Axton's curse went wild, setting his entire body on fire, a literal fire in his eyes, and his voice turning deep, "Not so fast, dirtbag...."

The stallion was taken by surprise and tried to escape. Unfortunately, Axton managed to melt the doors into the walls, preventing his escape, "Please...have mercy!" he cried.

Axton smirked, "You can't escape...."

The stallion shrieked at the pitch of a mare, "No, please! Have mercy! I didn't do anything!"

"No mercy for you....your soul is mine!" And he raised his scythe, and slashed it, releasing the very soul from the criminal, and transferring it into his scythe. "Acquisition complete, proceeding to next target...."

From there, Axton busted through the wall of the bathroom, walked all the way around to the front of the bar, and entered through the front and sat back down with Jade with his curse's effect lowering, his scythe away. His voice was normal, and his body and eyes were no longer fiery when he sat down next to her, "Miss me?" he asked, not even caring that the males' bathroom door was welded shut, and that there was a practically lifeless body left in there.

"There's still someone else here," the voice in Axton's head said, "Take care of it!"

@Orion Caelum

Anette was outstretched hoof was suddenly taken back as looked over to see darkness shooting out of the floor, filling the air with an inky blackness. She gave Wilhelm a quick peck on the cheek.

"Sorry, looks like our date might be canceled. Again."

Having said that, she galloped over to the source of the confusion. But, groups of other ponies had already gathered over there by the time she made it to the center of the hall, and she couldn't see over them. By the time she had managed to make her way up to the front, whatever it was had disappeared, leaving one blue unicorn standing still by herself, in disbelief, it seemed.

"What just happened...?" she spoke out loud. But, her words seemed to fall on deaf ears; it looked like everypony knew exactly as much as she did: nothing.

Wilhelm raised an eyebrow, a playful smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. "M'dear, you have no idea how to dance, do you?" The smile finally grew fully, and Wilhelm reached out to take Annette's hoof- right before it was pulled back. He was confused for a brief second, and then at Annette's remark, his smile immediately disappeared, to be replaced with the businesslike expression only somepony who's faced down evil multiple times has.

Looking down at the darkness, Wilhelm drew his sword from its scabbard at his side, taking a few precious moments to affix it to his hoof before taking off, wings spread. At first, he was unable to find Annette through the black, and his heart took a trip up his throat. When he found her again, near a blue mare Wilhelm vaguely remembered as a showmare -if only from a poster-, Wilhelm relaxed slightly, though he still watched the growing darkness with a good deal of wariness.

Alighting near her, sword held at his side, Wilhelm watched the shadows arise to cover the group. Strangely, the only thing he said was a muttered "Fascinating," before he started to wordlessly scan the crowd for the rest of his friends, a protective hoof unconsciously holding Annette close to him. A train of thought ran through his head that would have been extremely complicated to follow, and was, in fact. A brief summary might go like this:

Connecting the explosion of the monument to the shadow, it must mean that someone caused the explosion, and likely set the shadow bomb to get away. But who? Who would have the knowledge or the tech? Or dark magic, of course; naught else would be able to manipulate darkness as such. Perhaps... Wilhelm's eyes narrowed, and he took off again in a search to try and figure out where the darkness was coming from. His efforts were fruitless at first, and yet he continued his search, sword back in its scabbard. Eventually, when Wilhelm came back again from his search through alleyways, through the wreckage of the monument, and a few other places such as under the floor, hair askew, uniform dirtied, and glasses steadily slipping off his muzzle, Annette had disappeared.

He sighed and wiped his forehead with one hoof, stretching his wings slightly to work out the kinks caused by a good hour or so of flying around. Strangely, there had been no device he could find that could have caused the shadow incident, and he resolved himself to ask Luna about it next time he saw her, as she could likely find whatever magical disturbance caused this in her realm. As for the monument bomb, he hadn't found much of use there, unfortunately. What he could possibly have used for a hoofprint or other evidence analysis had been trampled underfoot by two ponies, likely unknowingly. One of them, he didn't recognize from their prints, but the other, he recognized as Princess Celestia, simply by the hoofprints in the dust; only the eldest alicorn would have such a specific weight distribution.

He shook his head, annoyed. Now he had two alicorns he needed to ask about this incident, and he wanted to perform an analysis of the chemicals he had found at the site of the monument's destruction. Wilhelm ran a hoof through his mane, briefly deliberating whether to check up on Annette and make sure she got home okay, or to run back to my lab like I've been doing for the past few years. I have a responsibility to make sure she's okay. Nodding to himself, he took off in the general direction of Annette's quarters.

OOC: I'm a idiot; please, everyone, accept my apology for being off the forums for so long after my injury. Ugh, I feel so embarrassed... I hope I can make it up to you guys.

Edited by Orion Caelum

Having been watching the fight with a knowing, calm, and collected face, Kazas was more than moderately surprised when Vera seemed to be having a spell of a terrifying dream. Reaching over to her, Kazas gently wrapped his claw around her and pulled her close, somewhat shaking her in order to make Vera come to. " Vera! Vera! Wake up! It is only a nightmare!"

Vera could barely be woken up. "Ahhhhhh!" She was in a very startling nightmare, that was hard to wake up from. Ot was only until Kazas had spoken to her, that she awoke, "Huh? Kazy? Oh, it's you. I thought I was being b-- nevermind, it's nothing."

She giggled, and tried to play it off as if she was joking in an attempt to stop Kazas from worrying.

Axton was locked within an internal argument with the voice in his head that was a part of his curse,

"Enemy is in the vicinity. You gotta take them out."

"I don't think that guy is a problem."

"He's what cause you to go all haywire. You have to take him. He's a high value target."

"But what about the girl?"

"If she thinks your a freak, then you're on your own."

"But...but..."

His concentration was broken when another stallion came into the restroom. The stallion was a high level criminal who had committed several crimes prior, including assalt, battery, and kidnapping. He went into a stall next to Axton. With that, Axton's curse went wild, setting his entire body on fire, a literal fire in his eyes, and his voice turning deep, "Not so fast, dirtbag...."

The stallion was taken by surprise and tried to escape. Unfortunately, Axton managed to melt the doors into the walls, preventing his escape, "Please...have mercy!" he cried.

Axton smirked, "You can't escape...."

The stallion shrieked at the pitch of a mare, "No, please! Have mercy! I didn't do anything!"

"No mercy for you....your soul is mine!" And he raised his scythe, and slashed it, releasing the very soul from the criminal, and transferring it into his scythe. "Acquisition complete, proceeding to next target...."

From there, Axton busted through the wall of the bathroom, walked all the way around to the front of the bar, and entered through the front and sat back down with Jade with his curse's effect lowering, his scythe away. His voice was normal, and his body and eyes were no longer fiery when he sat down next to her, "Miss me?" he asked, not even caring that the males' bathroom door was welded shut, and that there was a practically lifeless body left in there.

"There's still someone else here," the voice in Axton's head said, "Take care of it!"

Jade perked up, as did everypony else in the bar, as a blood-curdling scream sounded from the bathroom, followed by a loud crash.

The doors opened, and Axton sauntered inside, as if nothing had happened.

"I, um..." She stammered, having so many questions at that moment, "Uh...?!"

Jade perked up, as did everypony else in the bar, as a blood-curdling scream sounded from the bathroom, followed by a loud crash.

The doors opened, and Axton sauntered inside, as if nothing had happened.

"I, um..." She stammered, having so many questions at that moment, "Uh...?!"

Axton was seemingly confused at Jade's reaction. Why was she stammering? What did she see? What did she hear? "Something wrong, Jade? You look like you've seen a ghost or something."

He was finally served his drink, and gulped it down in an instant, "Ah. That's good."

Axton was seemingly confused at Jade's reaction. Why was she stammering? What did she see? What did she hear? "Something wrong, Jade? You look like you've seen a ghost or something."

He was finally served his drink, and gulped it down in an instant, "Ah. That's good."

"W-what in the Higher Plains happened in there?!" Jade yelped, flailing her forelegs, "There was a scream, and a crash, and then you walked in through the front door!"

She looked at his drink, then looked at all the alcohols she had not seen at home.

"...and I do not know what to order."

"W-what in the Higher Plains happened in there?!" Jade yelped, flailing her forelegs, "There was a scream, and a crash, and then you walked in through the front door!"

She looked at his drink, then looked at all the alcohols she had not seen at home.

"...and I do not know what to order."

As Jade was shouting, Axton put his forelegs up in a "calm down", position, "Hold your horsepower. Whew. You're more riled up than teenagers at a hoofball game. Don't worry about what was happening in there, though the door was stuck and somehow an alternate route was made..."

He tried to change the subject, "Try the lemon drop. It's good."

As Jade was shouting, Axton put his forelegs up in a "calm down", position, "Hold your horsepower. Whew. You're more riled up than teenagers at a hoofball game. Don't worry about what was happening in there, though the door was stuck and somehow an alternate route was made..."

He tried to change the subject, "Try the lemon drop. It's good."

"How can I not worry?" Jade asked, still wide-eyed and a bit panicked, "It sounded like a huge fight in there!"

She had noticed that, however, Axton had returned unscathed. As if nopony had touched him. Perhaps somepony else was fighting?

She decided to drop it and take his suggestion. "Um...may I have a drop of lemon...?"

"How can I not worry?" Jade asked, still wide-eyed and a bit panicked, "It sounded like a huge fight in there!"

She had noticed that, however, Axton had returned unscathed. As if nopony had touched him. Perhaps somepony else was fighting?

She decided to drop it and take his suggestion. "Um...may I have a drop of lemon...?"

Axton laughed, "You are really something else. Hah. A lemon drop is a drink, too. Has a very nice lemon-y taste to it kind of like an adult version of your everyday lemonade stand style lemonade."

Jade was served lemon drop in a glass, and Axton spoke again, "I'm more partial to the 'Flaming Turmoil' myself. Hehehe..."

Axton laughed, "You are really something else. Hah. A lemon drop is a drink, too. Has a very nice lemon-y taste to it kind of like an adult version of your everyday lemonade stand style lemonade."

Jade was served lemon drop in a glass, and Axton spoke again, "I'm more partial to the 'Flaming Turmoil' myself. Hehehe..."

"I see," Jade muttered, nodding once, and looked at the drink she was served. Indeed, it looked much like lemonade she would see foals drink on a warm day.

She took it in both hooves and gave it a sip, smacking her lips. She shuddered at the sheer fizziness of it.

"I think I rather like this 'Lemon Drop'," She chirped, grinning.

She turned and tilted her head. "Another one of these Equestrian drinks, I imagine?"

"I see," Jade muttered, nodding once, and looked at the drink she was served. Indeed, it looked much like lemonade she would see foals drink on a warm day.

She took it in both hooves and gave it a sip, smacking her lips. She shuddered at the sheer fizziness of it.

"I think I rather like this 'Lemon Drop'," She chirped, grinning.

She turned and tilted her head. "Another one of these Equestrian drinks, I imagine?"

Axton nodded, "Yep. The 'Flaming Turmoil', is a special kind of drink. It's basically any of your favorite alcohol, let's say, vodka, and lit with a burner around the rim of the glass. I'll show you..."

He was served that very drink. And the rim of the glass was lit dimly by a flame, "Whaddya think? Now I'm gonna down it..."

Axton nodded, "Yep. The 'Flaming Turmoil', is a special kind of drink. It's basically any of your favorite alcohol, let's say, vodka, and lit with a burner around the rim of the glass. I'll show you..."

He was served that very drink. And the rim of the glass was lit dimly by a flame, "Whaddya think? Now I'm gonna down it..."

Jade watched with amazement as the rim of Axton's glass was set on fire. Could such a drink really be put into somepony's body?

"Wait, you will drink it all in one?" She gasped, staring intently with interest, "But you will burn yourself! Is it not too dangerous?"

Jade watched with amazement as the rim of Axton's glass was set on fire. Could such a drink really be put into somepony's body?

"Wait, you will drink it all in one?" She gasped, staring intently with interest, "But you will burn yourself! Is it not too dangerous?"

Axton laughed, "Ahahah...relax littly lady," he said, "You're supposed to blow out the flame before you drink it." And with that, Axton blew on the rim of the glass, putting the flame out, and drank it. "Haha! That way you can tell your friends, 'Hey, I drank a shot that was on fire!' you know? Anything else you want me to show you?"

Axton laughed, "Ahahah...relax littly lady," he said, "You're supposed to blow out the flame before you drink it." And with that, Axton blew on the rim of the glass, putting the flame out, and drank it. "Haha! That way you can tell your friends, 'Hey, I drank a shot that was on fire!' you know? Anything else you want me to show you?"

"Oh, I see," Jade muttered, watching as Axton extinguished the fire before drinking, "Equestrians have such interesting customs! I am impressed!"

As she took another sip of her drink, she tilted her head in thought of what she could see next. "Well, what else can you show me?"

"Oh, I see," Jade muttered, watching as Axton extinguished the fire before drinking, "Equestrians have such interesting customs! I am impressed!"

As she took another sip of her drink, she tilted her head in thought of what she could see next. "Well, what else can you show me?"

Axton snickered, "Well, there's actually a lot I can show you besides just drinks here. But this next one will be good." For the next drink he 'made' he added some baking soda and vinegar to his drink, causing it to fizz. "Look at this." He said before downing it.

"Be careful..." the voice in Axton's head said, "You better be lucky that the body disappears immediately after you removed the soul."

"Yeah...whatever...."

@,

My first day here, and there's an explosion,the princess shows up.... and yet strangely it all feels anti climatic. Here I am simply walking in the rain, looking for a place to lay my head. Rhetroic's thoughts were  interupted however by the strange sound of music. He had heard there was to be a concert tonight, but surely it would have been over by now?

Not careing if it was illogical, he followed the sweet sounds. His ears lead them to a house, as far as he could tell no different then any other builiding around. The music, rather loud now somehow made him feel even more lonely. Wanting to see where such lovely music was coming from he, feeling slightly guilty, peered in one of the window's.

He couldn't tell if they were young or just small but the muiscians seemed almost other worldly as they played, and seeing how his night was now very free, Rhetroic stopped and listened. His own private concert, with no one to share it with butthe rain.

Sitting at one side of the road, with his eyes closed, he listened Maybe, maybe I'll just fall asleep here....

@The Down Trotten

The dolls had just finished the last of their musical piece, reciting the one that they had performed only a few hours before. Anette stomped her hooves emphatically, once again blown by the performance. However, she quickly became distracted as she witnessed somepony peeking in through her window. With a silent, unnecessary command, the dolls immediately stopped playing, taking their positions up on the shelves of the house. They would appear like lifeless, inert objects to anypony who looked at them.

That task completed, Anette slowly opened the door and peered outside, ignoring Glory's warning going off in her head to stay outside.

"Hey, you look a little lost." She smiled brilliantly at the stranger from under the eaves of the house as she left the door open, clearly an invitation for him to come in "You want to get out of the rain?"

--------

@Mars Orbit

Silver Spoon was out walking, hoping for some candid shots as part of the Chatty Cathy's photography group, when she came across a couple of strange characters. Quickly deciding that they weren't dangerous, though, she decided to take the initiative, boldy walking up to them.

"Hey, you guys wouldn't happen to have seen anything weird or interesting happening out here, would you?

Rarity was busy working on la clochette belle when she heard a knock at the door. She walked over, pretty certain she already knew who would be knocking on her door in Bangcolt.

"Well, hello again, Ice Blizzard." She gave him a small smile, but it faded when she remembered exactly why he was here.

"Oh, all the modeling stuff! I totally forgot!" She began rushing around the room, desperately trying to put things together. Maybe they could still do this...

, @Mars Orbit

Nightingale dodged the stick of butter at her with an errant toss of her head.

"Thanks, but maybe another time." She then flew off as quickly as she came. It was no fun taunting the crazy, and obviously these ponies were very crazy. Probably worse than she was.

Nightingale's actions were more dictated by daylight then anything else. In the daylight, her camoflauge was useless, and she stuck out like a sore thumb. Which meant, she needed an easier target, somepony who soft and innocent...

She found it relatively quickly, in a mare who looked as soft as a stick of butter. she didn't say much, just decided to float over her. Testing her.

"Hi." She looked down at the pegasus beneath her, that grin once again resurfacing in full.

-------

Once AJ saw Night Tracer nod, she didn't need much more pressing. Walking over to the other side of the counter, she took him by the hoof and led him to the cellar, where they had talked before. She pulled up a barrel of cider for the both of them, and then sat down, eyeing him patiently. Waiting for him to speak.

He trembled as he sat down atop one of the barrels. Chills ran up his spine and darkness flooded his vision. Abysmal, endless paroxysm resided with him once again like a house guest who had over worm their welcome. He deeply exhaled and opened his eyes. His jaw drop to speak but nothing came out. He scoured in response. He was stiff, fearful and antsy. Three characteristics that didn't define his personality. Regardless of the situation, he still wasn't one to be scared. Perhaps, it hurt worse than he imagined it did.

He sat motionless. He didn't speak, he didn't blink, he hardly let out any breath. He did nothing. He couldn't. All his life he had dealt with trauma, suffering, loneliness, hate, crime, and loss. This was the first time he hadn't to worry about... Anything, in years. He was in some sort of way at peace. He thought he found a home, somewhere to rest. Somewhere he could close his eyes and not have to wake up to a hellish feeling.

In mere moments that was ripped away from him. It's one thing to hurt. It's another to be hurt. And a completely different to be hurt by those who were supposed to help you. There is no worse pain then being hurt by those who you love. You can take loads upon loads, barrels upon barrels of hate, pain, and suffering from those who mean nothing to you but you can take very little from those who mean everything to you.

Alas, something happened. A crystalline tear escaped from his eyes and rolled down his face. Another tear followed suit, then another, and another. Eventually tears just came rolling out onto his muzzle and they

dripped from it to the floor. It wouldn't take long before puddles began to congregate.

His body temperature rose but he felt cold. He shivered from the chills running down his spine; the chills were numbing his fore and back legs. He was practically immobile.

After several tears hit the floor and sniffles congested his sinuses, he finally squeaked out a few words. "I need to tell you some things that I've never told anyone before," he gulped. It was time someone knew. It was time he talked about it. "It's going to take time... An-and...not all at once but I ne-e-eed s-s-so-someone in my corner. Only C-Celestia knows if it will be you, but I need s-s-someone right now. And I didn't know where else t-t-t-to go." His teeth chattered and he stuttered multiple times while trying to choke out his thoughts.

He was unsure if Applejack would be there for him or not, but he had to invest a little faith in her. He was tired--, EXHAUSTED, from running from all his fears, all his past. He was done with his pain, his sorrow and angst. He just wanted to be ok. Soon enough he would be able to tell. But now, he had to wait.

Axton snickered, "Well, there's actually a lot I can show you besides just drinks here. But this next one will be good." For the next drink he 'made' he added some baking soda and vinegar to his drink, causing it to fizz. "Look at this." He said before downing it.

"Be careful..." the voice in Axton's head said, "You better be lucky that the body disappears immediately after you removed the soul."

"Yeah...whatever...."

Jade watched with intrigue as Axton seemed to mix his own drink, making it into more of a fizzing volcano, before proceeding to drink it all in one.

She beamed and clapped her hooves. "Most impressive! I did not know Equestrians could be so creative with their food!"

@,

His eyes shot open, and he couldn't help but blush a tad. Being caught in a rather private moment, and considering he had just been peering into the speaker's house, was rather emberessing. The question however had to be answered and as he rubbed his chin he began to answer "Well, I would lying to say I wouldn't Miss, but I have nothing to pay you for your kindness, and there has been dangerous things about tonight. I wouldn't trust random strangers if I were you." he looked up and say that somehow it was already daylight, and he sighed heavily, he had much to do today

He didn't want to refuse her hospility so he thought of a compromise "but if you prehaps have a pourch or a mud room. I would be most grateful if you'd allow me to shelter there for the nap, and by the time I wake you won't even know I was there I promise you. Or maybe even could you direct me to where one would register to become a fighter?"

Edited by The Down Trotten

@,

Ice smiled when Rarity answered the door. A pretty face always made him happy. Especially after a long night of partying, being stuck in a storage room, and investigating an explosion, Ice was really happy to see her. He casually walked inside, and felt a tad embarrassed about something that had been in his head for a while. "Uh...you don't have to say my full name if you don't want to," he said awkwardly, "My close friends call me 'Blizz' or just 'Ice' is fine....hehe...my name is kinda long..."

He blushed for a moment before walking inside. He cleared his throat before he said, "Ahem...so, uh...how are things going for you today?" He dodged a few flying pieces of fabric, "Woah. Hehe...can't wait to see what I'm gonna be modeling for you. What'll it be?" he asked confidently.

Jade watched with intrigue as Axton seemed to mix his own drink, making it into more of a fizzing volcano, before proceeding to drink it all in one.

She beamed and clapped her hooves. "Most impressive! I did not know Equestrians could be so creative with their food!"

Axton smiled. Never had he made somepony so happy. It made him happy, "Yeah. You know parents are always saying, 'Don't play with your food.' Well I beg to differ."

He smirked, "Now I have a question for you: What kind of stuff can you do with drinks where you come from?"