open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (RP)

P-Jay

"You certainly seem like you have a lot on your mind," Jade deduced, still following after him, "Whatever this job of yours is, it must be taxing."

"Are you a traveller also?" She asked, still not looking up from under her hat, "I am from the mountains of Neighsia, myself. I came for the tournament."

Axton still looked forward as he walked through the rain. He figured that answering a few questions might not be that bad, as long as he got what he was looking for, "Taxing? Probs. Traveller? Sorta. Didn't hear about a tournament. I'm here on more...important business. Dangerous. Business."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Nightingale's grin widened in spite of herself, stopping just before predatory proportions. This stallion was so forward, but somehow still managed to make himself a perfect gentleman. He was a perfect high-class pony; it was almost touching, even to her. Hopefully, his hooves were just as skilled as his tongue, and he could deliver also; she did hate so to be disappointed.

She took the hoof, that grin now breaking its previous limits and reaching that perfectly predatory state as she smiled at him.

"You lead. I'll follow."

-----

She remembered that the relic was the central part of the story, but it wasn't really what Ice Blizzard had been focusing on. That still left another question unanswered, and probably the most important one. The one that nopony had stopped to ask...

"So, you went down to Tartarus, and saved the relic, but... what exactly did it do? Did Celestia tell anypony? Does anypony know?" It just seemed a little stupid to her to chase after something without knowing what it was. It could've been Celestia's plunger, for all anypony knew...

--------

@The Down Trotten[member=Ice Blizzard]

Applejack shrugged. It was near closing time, and it looked like no new customers were coming in, so she had a little free time to stop and talk. It was how she got by most of the day, anyway, and it was usually always interesting talking to strangers. When they weren't there to wreck you bar, at any rate.

"I think I have a little bit of free time, so i'm game." She went over and picked up a chair, carrying it over to where the two stallions were sitting."

"Whatcha'll wanna talk about?"

@,

Blizzard hoped that he wouldn't get cited for talking about it, but he wanted to make sure his friend knew what it was. He got up and talked quietly, "Ok, DT. To be honest. That's the one part I can't really say too much on. Sorry. Top secret by order of Celestia herself. But I can tell you this, it was a relic so powerful, that it was more powerful than the Alicorn Amulet. I mean, Eclipse even used the damn thing while we fought him."

Crusher flew down to Ice's shoulder once again, "Crusher here was even hit by a stray magic blast from that thing and still hasn't recovered. Show her, boy." Crusher opened up his wing to reveal a very bad 4th degree burn on his wing. It was a such a painful hit, that Crusher has never been able to recover from it to this day, "So yeah, that thing was Pow. Er. Ful." he looked at Crusher, "Poor little guy. This is actually how I met him. Poor little bat was singed, so I applied some ice packs to it, and did what I could. He and I have been friends ever since. Isn't it strange how an accident or a disaster can turn into something great like a friendship?"

@@The Down Trotten

EWS drank the last of his moonshine, but spat it out when RR asked his question, "PBHT! Ack! Ugh...What?! Dude, no. Don't do that unless you want to end up in the hospital for a year. But...yeah you can challenge them..but you're gonna have to prove yourself."

He sat the glass down, "Only the best of the best can even challenge the princesses without being laughed all the way out of the city! So if you wanna do that, you got some statements to make, buddy."

Edited by Ice Blizzard

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

@,

His smile did not want to leave his face as he walked his partner to the dance floor  "Hold on tight Mi lady, it has been a while since I was offered the lead" 

This could have been taken as that he was a klutz and couldn't be trusted to dance to save his life. But with the first steps however, any doubt would have died.  At first it was a simple but enjoyable waltz, then a lively promenade. Both of which were standards  in any fine dancer's repertoire if they worth their salt. For him however they were to allow his partner to warm up, after all it would be impolite to just throw them into the fey would it not? 

But the time for simple routine moves was over. Octiva was putting her heart into her music and it was only fair that they do the same. With a step and a sway, bedlam broke the form, they were no longer being guided by predetermined steps, rather it was simply the music guiding them. Or perhaps they were guiding the music? 

It didn't matter within these moments Bedlam found happiness, and sincerely hoped that he had given his partner an experience she could enjoy. She seemed the kind tough to please, which made all the more rewarding when he succeeded.

As finally the music came to an end and as he dipped Nightingale in classical fashion, he could swear that life was normal again for a split second. He smiled and didn't say a word, simply let the lack of music speak for itself and himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________

@

This news was a rather interesting turn of events.Or rather a confrontation of a turn of events "oh so you can challenge them? But you weren't quite clear, can any fighter challenge them whenever they want? Or are their requirements that need to be fulfilled before hoof?" 

Out of instinct he poured a glass for Applejack and finished the mug himself, Passing the glass to her he spoke "Now Miss Jack, if I may have your opinion on the subject, you seem to be a very straight forward pony, what would you say to a pony such as myself if he were to challenge  one of the Princesses?" 

Edited by The Down Trotten

img-34474-1-img-34474-1-img-34474-1-img-

EQE Approved: Bow Diddle: & Ben Keys:  Traveling Musicans and part time thieves 

Rhetoric Rash  .. The disgruntled Earth Pony 

Bowie, the knife throwing Diamond Dog https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bowie-r9066

Ask the rebellious Rhetoric anything here

Axton still looked forward as he walked through the rain. He figured that answering a few questions might not be that bad, as long as he got what he was looking for, "Taxing? Probs. Traveller? Sorta. Didn't hear about a tournament. I'm here on more...important business. Dangerous. Business."

"Dangerous, you say?" Jade questioned, eyes glancing back to the scythe on the stallion's back, "A scythe is definitely an interesting choice of weapon. I prefer the sword, myself."

She kept going with her questioning. "What kind of business are you on then?"

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

@

"cursed to never die, is that it?" zenru sighed. "this is actually something i have encountered before. granted, it might not be the exact same, but i do know a pony who's soul has never left this earth. he merely reincarnates, with his memories intact."

"...i imagine you and him would have a lot to talk about."

2uyqhld.jpg

"Dangerous, you say?" Jade questioned, eyes glancing back to the scythe on the stallion's back, "A scythe is definitely an interesting choice of weapon. I prefer the sword, myself."

She kept going with her questioning. "What kind of business are you on then?"

Axton stopped. He was getting a tad bit annoyed by the mare's constant questioning. He had no time for this; he had to complete his objectives, "Look. You don't wanna know. It's that big of a deal. I doubt you'd understand anyway." He then continued walking towards the city.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Axton stopped. He was getting a tad bit annoyed by the mare's constant questioning. He had no time for this; he had to complete his objectives, "Look. You don't wanna know. It's that big of a deal. I doubt you'd understand anyway." He then continued walking towards the city.

Jade halted the very instant the stallion did, thanks to her heightened reflexes. A ghost of a smirk escaped her beneath her hat.

"Wouldn't I?" She dared, "I could probably understand more than you think. Like how to really fight."

She was curious about that scythe, and his skill of using it in combat. She wanted to see if he'd bite the bait.

Signature by @J.R.

Jade halted the very instant the stallion did, thanks to her heightened reflexes. A ghost of a smirk escaped her beneath her hat.

"Wouldn't I?" She dared, "I could probably understand more than you think. Like how to really fight."

She was curious about that scythe, and his skill of using it in combat. She wanted to see if he'd bite the bait.

If there was one thing Axton hated, it was being underestimated. It set off a fire within him, and as much as he tried to control himself, the gloves were off. No mercy. He was ready to throw down, and knock this mare of her judgement hooves. He reached a hoof to his scythe, and summoned his spear, "Feel the power...of the Soulhunter!" 

He backed up a few feet, used his scythe's roped extension, and threw the 3-bladed head at Jade while holding the handle with his magic.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

If there was one thing Axton hated, it was being underestimated. It set off a fire within him, and as much as he tried to control himself, the gloves were off. No mercy. He was ready to throw down, and knock this mare of her judgement hooves. He reached a hoof to his scythe, and summoned his spear, "Feel the power...of the Soulhunter!" 

He backed up a few feet, used his scythe's roped extension, and threw the 3-bladed head at Jade while holding the handle with his magic.

Jade smirked as the stallion readied his weapons. He'd fallen for it.

Keeping the hat over her head, she reached back and grabbed her sword's hilt in her mouth while raising up into a bipedal position.

The sword's silver blade glimmered from the raindrops running down it, its wielder's face remaining hidden. Her forelegs positioned into a form of fighting pose, one that was not common to Equestria.

"I am ready."

Edited by Unicorncob

Signature by @J.R.

Jade smirked as the stallion readied his weapons. He'd fallen for it.

Keeping the hat over her head, she reached back and grabbed her sword's hilt in her mouth while raising up into a bipedal position.

The sword's silver blade glimmered from the raindrops running down it, its wielder's face remaining hidden. Her forelegs positioned into a form of fighting pose, one that was not common to Equestria.

"I am ready."

Axton pulled back on the rope, reattaching the head of the scythe to its handle. He then rushed forward and planned to strike several quick attacks with his spear, followed by a few reckless slashes with his scythe, "AHAHAHA Face the judgement of the Souledge!"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Axton pulled back on the rope, reattaching the head of the scythe to its handle. He then rushed forward and planned to strike several quick attacks with his spear, followed by a few reckless slashes with his scythe, "AHAHAHA Face the judgement of the Souledge!"

Jade smirked as the attacks came at her. The jabs from the spears took a simple few sidesteps to avoid, and the reckless swinging of the scythe were effortlessly countered by her sword, loud CLANGS of clashing metal ringing out with each attack.

"Is that all you've got? You look like you have much more." She snarked.

Signature by @J.R.

Jade smirked as the attacks came at her. The jabs from the spears took a simple few sidesteps to avoid, and the reckless swinging of the scythe were effortlessly countered by her sword, loud CLANGS of clashing metal ringing out with each attack.

"Is that all you've got? You look like you have much more." She snarked.

Axton was intrigued by the mare's level of skill. Maybe she was actually worth fighting, and not a complete waste of time. He still needed more evidence to go on in the fight. He threw the scythe head at her hooves, and if she took another step, she'd be tripped to the ground.

If that didn't work, he was ready to charge in to strike with his spear.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Axton was intrigued by the mare's level of skill. Maybe she was actually worth fighting, and not a complete waste of time. He still needed more evidence to go on in the fight. He threw the scythe head at her hooves, and if she took another step, she'd be tripped to the ground.

If that didn't work, he was ready to charge in to strike with his spear.

Jade continued to block the scythe swings effortlessly, not finding much of a challenge in the stallion so far.

However, she had failed to notice the scythe had moved behind her, and got caught by it.

She allowed herself to fall back, bending backward and catching herself with her forehooves to somersault onto all fours.

"Nice try," She smirked.

Signature by @J.R.

Jade continued to block the scythe swings effortlessly, not finding much of a challenge in the stallion so far.

However, she had failed to notice the scythe had moved behind her, and got caught by it.

She allowed herself to fall back, bending backward and catching herself with her forehooves to somersault onto all fours.

"Nice try," She smirked.

Axton's idea worked. Since the mare was so confident in herself, he knew that she wouldn't have time to react to what was next. He ran forward, full speed, with his spear ready with an upward slash. If this attack hit home, Axton could easily follow-up with another attack...

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Axton's idea worked. Since the mare was so confident in herself, he knew that she wouldn't have time to react to what was next. He ran forward, full speed, with his spear ready with an upward slash. If this attack hit home, Axton could easily follow-up with another attack...

While she was mid-somersault, Jade could see the spear charging right for her. She would need to act fast, since she was rather vulnerable while on two forelegs.

She turned her head and waited for the spear to get close enough, then she struck the side of it, using the momentum caused by the collision to vault to the stallion's side. She then attempted a roundhouse kick, aiming for his side.

Signature by @J.R.

While she was mid-somersault, Jade could see the spear charging right for her. She would need to act fast, since she was rather vulnerable while on two forelegs.

She turned her head and waited for the spear to get close enough, then she struck the side of it, using the momentum caused by the collision to vault to the stallion's side. She then attempted a roundhouse kick, aiming for his side.

Axton could clearly see that his attack didn't work, so he decided to try something else. He quickly turned his head to see the mare at his side. He raised his scythe, to block the oncoming kick. If the mare struck the scythe wrong, her hoof would get cut by the blade.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Axton could clearly see that his attack didn't work, so he decided to try something else. He quickly turned his head to see the mare at his side. He raised his scythe, to block the oncoming kick. If the mare struck the scythe wrong, her hoof would get cut by the blade.

Jade's hoof struck the flat of the scythe blade, freezing momentarily. This was the skill she was looking for.

"This is more like it," She commented, smirking beneath her hat, "But I am far from finished."

She lowered her hoof while spinning the opposite direction, attempting a leg sweep to try and trip him up.

Signature by @J.R.

Jade's hoof struck the flat of the scythe blade, freezing momentarily. This was the skill she was looking for.

"This is more like it," She commented, smirking beneath her hat, "But I am far from finished."

She lowered her hoof while spinning the opposite direction, attempting a leg sweep to try and trip him up.

Axton was tripped by the sweeping kick, but took advantage of the lower position. While on his back, he sprang back up onto all fours, and attempted a lunge with the head of his scythe. If he managed to snag the mare on the end of the weapon, she would be flipped into the air as a setup for another attack.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Axton was tripped by the sweeping kick, but took advantage of the lower position. While on his back, he sprang back up onto all fours, and attempted a lunge with the head of his scythe. If he managed to snag the mare on the end of the weapon, she would be flipped into the air as a setup for another attack.

Jade smirked as her attack landed, but the stallion instantly sprang back to his hooves and used his scythe to lunge her into the air.

She flipped upward a few rolls, before regaining her control and hovering just in time to block his next attack.

There was fight in him after all, it seemed.

Signature by @J.R.

Jade smirked as her attack landed, but the stallion instantly sprang back to his hooves and used his scythe to lunge her into the air.

She flipped upward a few rolls, before regaining her control and hovering just in time to block his next attack.

There was fight in him after all, it seemed.

Axton knew that it was time to get serious. He activated the first stage of the Soulhunter's curse. This stage allowed him to swing his scythe and do other attacks faster, but the attacks themselves would deal less damage. But regardless of which stage he activated, if this mare had a corrupted soul, he'd have the option to take it from her.

As Jade prepared to block his attack, Axton started to slash his scythe, everywhere. It was so fast, that it made streaks of purple every time he slashed it. It was practically a "wall" of slashes in front of him so to speak.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Axton knew that it was time to get serious. He activated the first stage of the Soulhunter's curse. This stage allowed him to swing his scythe and do other attacks faster, but the attacks themselves would deal less damage. But regardless of which stage he activated, if this mare had a corrupted soul, he'd have the option to take it from her.

As Jade prepared to block his attack, Axton started to slash his scythe, everywhere. It was so fast, that it made streaks of purple every time he slashed it. It was practically a "wall" of slashes in front of him so to speak.

Jade's eyes widened as the purple slashes began firing at her from the stallion's scythe. She could tell he was starting to get serious now.

She began slashing herself, not to attack, but to deflect as many slashes as she could. The second she spotted an opening, she'd move in. But could she deflect all the slashes?"

Signature by @J.R.

Jade's eyes widened as the purple slashes began firing at her from the stallion's scythe. She could tell he was starting to get serious now.

She began slashing herself, not to attack, but to deflect as many slashes as she could. The second she spotted an opening, she'd move in. But could she deflect all the slashes?"

Axton seemed to be in a deadlock with Jade. Both of their slashes started to connect and negate each other constantly. It seemed as though if this kept up, they'd be stuck in this battle until someone was overpowered or distracted.

Felling as though that the time for crap was over, Axton activated his second stage of his curse. This stage alloted Axton extra power to his scythe, but would restrict his agility. After activating it, he stopped his slashing for a moment, and retaliated with a slow, but massive slash that may end up overpowering the mare.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

"I guess..." Diamond Tiara muttered, not quite sure what he meant by that. Was he talking about the two of them? She wasn't going to comment on that.

Instead, she decided to change the subject. "So, if you're this awesome pony who went out and conquered Tartarus...what exactly are you doing here? Shouldn't you be some kind of famous pony, living in riches and royalty?" It rightly confused her. After all, it's what she would've done.

-------

Silver Spoon ran through the streets, soaking wet, but not paying it a mind for a second. Diamond Tiara hadn't come back homes yet, and it was way too late for her to be still out working. Terrible thoughts of worst case scenarios ran through her mind, but she ignored them too. She just needed to search back to where Diamond Tiara was most likely to be, and she would find her. She just needed to find her friend...

------

A barrier shattered, and Sleight Mist went skidding across the pavement of the wet ground. It didn't take her long to recover, however, and three sharply placed icy projectiles shot toward her brother, who used ice spikes placed on the ground to deflect them with a casual ease.

"All these new skills, and you're still just the same old half-horn," he said with a smirk, moving his head to the side to dodge one projectile that shot by his face. "But, I was just starting to miss you. What happened to the old game? Angry old Sleight Mist?"

Sleight Mists' response was to kick a bubble at him. As it approached, it froze solid, projecting sharp ice spikes out towards his face.

"You know damn well why." she said with a growl. She watched him dodge, but she had predicted it. She froze the ground solid, watching him stumble to regain his balance. It took him melting the ice to get back on his feet, and to her dark satisfaction, he looked a little disheveled.

"Yes, you're friend. Anette, was it? How's the little freak doing,anyway?" he said with a grin. Sleight Mists' response was immediate;all the water in the area stopped moving. The rain simply froze in its tracks around the two, enough so that they could see each other through the droplets. Rain Mist saw Sleight Mist's eyes, and almost took chills up his spine. Old Sleight Mist was back.

"Don't. Ever..." she said in a cold, ghostly voice. Suddenly, the rain began moving again, accelerating violently to make up for its loss. It hit Rain Mist like a shockwave, propelling him  up and away from the battle. Sleight Mist followed, only one intention on her mind now.

------

"The last thing I need to do is talk to another immortal. I don't wish to discuss how being alone on this planet would feel." she said coldly. She took a hoof, and tested the ground, finding that she could stand again. She did so, legs shaky at first, but firming up quickly.

"No, all that would do is extend my torment. There's no other paths for me. Stay or go if you wish, but know that that is all you are doing. Prolonging my suffering." She begin to walk again, rain soaking her fur, but mud mysteriously moving itself out the way around her feet, ensuring she never got dirty.

--------

@The Down Trotten

Nightingale took the dip, that same grin etched tightly on her face. This...this was entertainment. Sure, there was the usual destruction and mayhem, but in its absence, there was little that compared to the fun of somepony who understood the rules of the game. Somepony who was almost her equal.

"Well, that was spirited." she said, still caught in the dip. "Tell me, where does a stallion like you learn to dance like that?"

--------

Applejack halted, the gears turning in her mind. She wanted to tell him otherwise, that such a thing was impossible except for the ponies as the very top, and that he would have to be tested in order to meet with the princesses. Considering what he was planning on doing, it was probably the safer option.

But it wasn't the right one, she thought, folding her hat to cover her eyes. And he may not know that, but she did.

"I'd say good luck to ya. The princesses are fair, but they're not the easiest fighters to take on. Only fight them if you're sure you want to, and if you're sure you're bringing everything you got. That's all I got to say." she said, flipping her hat back up. Outwardly, she had a smile back on her face, but inwardly, she cringed; that had been a lie.

@,  @@The Down Trotten,  

Electron Wave Storm listened to Applejack's explanation about the princesses, and nodded in agreement. When she was finsihed, he spoke, "Yeah Double-R, that's a long shot. And I mean a LONG SHOT. And based on what I've seen from you, you better have a pretty damn good combat strategy, or your ass is as good as hospitalized."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg