open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (RP)

P-Jay

"I understand," Axton said, "But hey, I am still very happy with my job. I get to fight a lot, go places, and help Equestria stay safe all at once. I just wish that dumbass Celestia didn't banish me..."

He coughed to pretend his last words weren't real, "Ahem...uh, anyway. You here with anyone?"

"That is a noble cause," Jade agreed, smiling beneath her hat, "A dedication to help other ponies is a good sign. The Higher Spirits are surely smiling upon you." She'd overheard something about banishment, but wisely chose not to question it further.

She shook her head. "No, I have come alone. I have a had a few companions in my travels, but we have all parted ways at some point. And you?"

"That is a noble cause," Jade agreed, smiling beneath her hat, "A dedication to help other ponies is a good sign. The Higher Spirits are surely smiling upon you." She'd overheard something about banishment, but wisely chose not to question it further. She shook her head. "No, I have come alone. I have a had a few companions in my travels, but we have all parted ways at some point. And you?"

"Well I made one friend down in Tartarus," Axton said, "But it's been a long time since I've seen him. Don't remember his name or what he looks like, but he ws on an adventure down there while I was banished. He saved my 'prison'. Haha! Hope I see him again, but if not, eh...So what do you think of the city?"

"Well I made one friend down in Tartarus," Axton said, "But it's been a long time since I've seen him. Don't remember his name or what he looks like, but he ws on an adventure down there while I was banished. He saved my 'prison'. Haha! Hope I see him again, but if not, eh...So what do you think of the city?"

"He's your friend, and you don't remember what he looks like? Or even his name?" Jade asked, tilting her head quizzically, "That is peculiar, though I do hope you meet up with him again one day."

She looked around at the tall buildings surrounding the two ponies.

"I have not seen much, since I only arrived earlier tonight," She explained, "Though from what I have seen, it is quite a beautiful city. Rather large, too. The arena seems to be the biggest attraction, though."

"He's your friend, and you don't remember what he looks like? Or even his name?" Jade asked, tilting her head quizzically, "That is peculiar, though I do hope you meet up with him again one day." She looked around at the tall buildings surrounding the two ponies. "I have not seen much, since I only arrived earlier tonight," She explained, "Though from what I have seen, it is quite a beautiful city. Rather large, too. The arena seems to be the biggest attraction, though."

Axton chuckled, "Heh. Yeah. I think he might be here. He was a cool kid, literally. But as far as this city goes, it seems to be pretty damn good from what I can tell. The arena is what's bringing in so much attention. I mean, I've certainly never seen so many great fighters in one place, have you?"

@Star Saber

Applejack looked up to see the new pony staring her down asking for cider, and she didn't bat an eye. Really, he was no different from any of her usual, more rough-and-tumble characters, except maybe slightly ruder. Still,she tried not to judge ponies to hard here; a customer was a customer, and a bag of bits was still a bag of bits. And he was carrying a lot of bits.

"One cider coming up. By the way, in case you missed the sign, all weapons go over there." She pointed to a sign that had been constructed quickly and taped to the front entrance of the bar, one that started with a long, rambling list of disallowed weapons, and one that ended with her stating that the owner, namely her, had the right to refuse service to anypony that didn't comply. Most ponies would call it hokey. She called it insurance, in case something went wrong.

"Sorry." she gave him a look that gave him only the faintest ounce of sympathy. "Considering how many ponies come here to get drunk, it's a bit of insurance to make sure we all get out of here in one piece." She took the bits, swiping them down and under the counter. 

"I'm Applejack, by the way. Welcome to the Apple Tavern, and don't you worry; your cider will be here when you get back."

--------

@The Down Trotten

Princess Celestia stopped as Philomena squawked, alerting her to something. She stopped, taking a slow and meaningful look down to discover who exactly had decided to bump into her. Her expression changed, and her eyes widened slightly when she caught sight of her new friend.

"Ice Blizzard, you're here." She said it warmly, but it quickly turned serious again as she regained her composure in the face of current situation. She coughed to steady herself as she turned back around, facing the destruction.

"So you heard the explosions, too, I assume. Have you found anything?" While she spoke, she noticed a pony wandering about in the rubble, and her attention was immediately drawn to him, as well.

"My pony, would you do me a favor and come over here?" She called out to him, loudly. It wasn't a command, but it wasn't a suggestion either.

--------

Sunset Shimmer, was close enough to the clearing to catch the smoke from the flames piling high above the air and fading off into the night. At the same time, though, she caught sight of something, or rather, somepony else. Somepony else that made her stop n her tracks, a little ways off.

Princess Celestia. Her teacher, and practically her mother. She had called her to come back here, and Sunset Shimmer had practically ran back through the portal in order to see her. But, now that she was here, she couldn't move, like gravity had become her enemy. It wasn't that she didn't want to move; she didn't think she could. She just stood where she was, watching her leader communicate to others from the background. Seconds ticked by...

@, @@The Down Trotten,

Blizzard looked up with a smile, "Uh...nope. Haven't found anything yet. Just heard 'ka-plooey!' and decided to come down here and see what happened. I'm just glad I didn't have to run inside a burning building am I right? Haha! I'll help you look through this wreckage for clues. The best clues are always: 1. Unfamiliar Objects, 2. Answers, and 3. DNA samples. Let's see if we can't find who did this alright?"

He put on a look of determination, as he started searching through the rubble, hoping to gain some sort of clue, "So, how have you been doing lately, Celly? Has ruling been hard for you? I hope not. But then again, I'd imagine you'd be able to handle it. Uh...Celly, I know this may not be the right time, but could I talk to you straightforward for a bit...as your friend?"

---------------

Meanwhile, Electron had seen what was happening with the Princess and the rubble, and decided that it wasn't much, "Ok, Double-R, I'm calling it a night. Doesn't seem like much is here, but I might see ya tomorrow ok? Later, dude."

With that, EWS flew back into the night to manage the weather. It was still raining lightly on everypony.

Edited by Ice Blizzard

@,@,

He thoughts were shattered, the connections he had been making broken, and the piece of rubble he had been holding dropped. Was he just asked to....? No, no it could be... could it? 

He looked up and sure enough, the Princess was still there, and sure enough she had called him over, what was he suppose to do say no?

He was shocked to say the least, but within a second or two he dazedly collected himself and made hi sway over, main sure to bow before he said anything  "you called me, your highness?" his own voice didn't seem real to him, heck the whole situation didn't feel real. And I was going to challenge her to a fight?...What the tarturas am I thinking, I can't even look her in the eye... 

Your sill gonna challenge her, you know, its just part of who you are. He held back a sigh as he looked at the rubble at his rulers hoofs 

@,

“Well Miss Jack.” The stallion smiled again and emptied his coat’s pockets. Showing that all he was really carrying were his bits, “You don’t have to worry those kind of problems from me.”

“It’s pleasure to meet you, you can call me Fuse.”

---

@,

“Something wrong?” Calibur asked Sunset Shimmer as he ran up to her, she had stopped in her tracks. It was then that he finally saw that standing by the rubble of the used-to-be statue was the Princess of the Sun herself; Celestia.

“Hey you wanted to see her right? Well this seems to be a stroke of luck.” Calibur said while inspecting the rubble from afar. The colored flames; the fireworks, it was definitely his work which means he was in this city; now Calibur just needed to find him...

@The Down Trotten

"Perhaps in a moment." Celestia stopped and turned away from Ice Blizzard, putting aside those thoughts in order to consider the pony that was bowing underneath her. He looked suspicious, but, at the same time, he didn't look threatening. In any case, it would be best if she got some answers from him. Maybe he even knew who did this?

"Please, tell me your name, and why you have come here." She spoke kindly, but firmly; once again, not a command, but not a suggestion.

--------

@Star Saber

Sunset Shimmer was in a spot; her knees were shaking as she stood on top of the rubble of the broken monument. And yet, still out of sight of the pony she wanted to talk to most right now.

"I want to go see her, but, now that i'm here, I...I'm not sure I can." She didn't turn to leave, but her voice sounded defeated, like she had already given up.

@, @@The Down Trotten,

Blizzard understood what she meant, and decided to let her talk to the new guy by herself. If there was one thing Ice wasn't going to do, it was put pressure onto a new guy that just entered. So he went back to looking through the rubble to find some kind of clue, "Hm. The char on these rocks...they may not tell me who did this, but it'll sure as hell tell me what."

He took a burnt rock.....and licked it! He wanted to see what it tasted like, "Aw gross! Ptah! Yuck! Ugh...Hm..." Tossing the licked rock aside, he picked up a new one with the same level of burns. He put it in a bag he got from the spa storage room, and continued looking around.

@,

Calibur was torn; on one hoof his vengeance demanded that he investigate the explosion site. However he had also offered to help Sunset Shimmer find Princess Celestia because she had something to tell her; and from the look on the orange coated mare’s face he could tell it was something important to her. Calibur sighed, his vengeance could wait.

“If you don’t go talk to her now; you’re going to regret it later right?”

Axton chuckled, "Heh. Yeah. I think he might be here. He was a cool kid, literally. But as far as this city goes, it seems to be pretty damn good from what I can tell. The arena is what's bringing in so much attention. I mean, I've certainly never seen so many great fighters in one place, have you?"

"No, I haven't," Jade confirmed, shaking her head slightly, "Not even in my training at the monastery have I seen so many fighters in one place, and in so many varieties. Ponies, griffons, minotaurs, nearly every kind!"

A grin escaped her, though she was unsure if her new acquaintance could see it. "It's...pretty exciting, isn't it?"

@,

He wanted to keep his mouth shut, or at least keep his answer short and sweet. But all those years of speaking his mind gave way as he answered "Rhetoric Rash, your majesty." he kept his head bowed, no one had ever really told him how to act among royalty so he figured this wasn't a bad start "...and to be honest that's a loaded question your highness, I came here for many reasons, all of which, for the sake of time and our interaction, shall remain my own." did he really just say that? Did he just tell the Princess "none of your business?

To be fair, if he had the time he would explain but now didn't seem like the best moment "but as for why I am here right now? Besides the sound of an explosion, I feared for the worst of whomever might be inside. But as it turns out it wasn't a building at all. when you had called me over I was merely contemplating why someone would want to destroy this, for surely this was no accident." 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Crash sighed and hung up his mail colt uniform and hat. "Another day, another accident..." 

He forced himself to not worry about his mess until the morning. ",,,She seems really nice, hope I don't screw this up." he shook his head and curled up on the couch. It was a comfy surprise after the long day. 

Edited by The Down Trotten

"No, I haven't," Jade confirmed, shaking her head slightly, "Not even in my training at the monastery have I seen so many fighters in one place, and in so many varieties. Ponies, griffons, minotaurs, nearly every kind!" A grin escaped her, though she was unsure if her new acquaintance could see it. "It's...pretty exciting, isn't it?"

Axton grinned, "Heh. Yeah. Being around all these fighters is really decent. I hope they present themselves as a challenege. Don't want to end up wasting our time..."

He sighed, "It got so lonely down below, now I'm grateful to just be alive. And to meet these fighters would be great. Just wish I had friends..."

Axton grinned, "Heh. Yeah. Being around all these fighters is really decent. I hope they present themselves as a challenege. Don't want to end up wasting our time..."

He sighed, "It got so lonely down below, now I'm grateful to just be alive. And to meet these fighters would be great. Just wish I had friends..."

"Agreed," Jade said, nodding her head, "Though, from what I have seen so far, these fighters all look rather promising. I cannot wait to square off soon." She added, with a bit more enthusiasm than she probably meant to.

She frowned at his claim at wanting friends, then smiled under her hat. "I respect you as a fighter, though I would not be ashamed to have you as a friend."

"Agreed," Jade said, nodding her head, "Though, from what I have seen so far, these fighters all look rather promising. I cannot wait to square off soon." She added, with a bit more enthusiasm than she probably meant to.

She frowned at his claim at wanting friends, then smiled under her hat. "I respect you as a fighter, though I would not be ashamed to have you as a friend."

Axton was skeptical. He was unsure of whether or not he was "friend" material, "Thank you, although personally I'm not sure. I'd be what you call, 'friend material'. This is because I.." he sighed, "Doesn't it alarm you that I was banished to Tartarus? And for so long? How could someone like that be a friend?"

Axton was skeptical. He was unsure of whether or not he was "friend" material, "Thank you, although personally I'm not sure. I'd be what you call, 'friend material'. This is because I.." he sighed, "Doesn't it alarm you that I was banished to Tartarus? And for so long? How could someone like that be a friend?"

"You seem like a good pony now," Jade explained matter-of-factly, looking toward Axton again, "What you have done before our meeting is none of my business, and I should not judge you for it."

She looked ahead again. "You have not judged my past, so I shall not judge your own."

"You seem like a good pony now," Jade explained matter-of-factly, looking toward Axton again, "What you have done before our meeting is none of my business, and I should not judge you for it."

She looked ahead again. "You have not judged my past, so I shall not judge your own."

Axton felt...ok. He never thought he'd be accepted by anypony in this world, so he felt comfortable in knowing this pony would be willing to become his friend, "Hey, thanks. I'd be happy to be your friend."

He looked ahead, and could not see any more flames, "Hm...I don't see that boom from before, you think it's possible they managed to put that out by now?"

Axton felt...ok. He never thought he'd be accepted by anypony in this world, so he felt comfortable in knowing this pony would be willing to become his friend, "Hey, thanks. I'd be happy to be your friend."

He looked ahead, and could not see any more flames, "Hm...I don't see that boom from before, you think it's possible they managed to put that out by now?"

Jade smiled at the stallion, happy to have made him feel at least a little better. "As would I. As I said earlier, I am Jade Lotus."

She looked ahead upon hearing his question, and indeed, the flames seemed to be gone.

"That is likely," She answered, tilting her head slightly, "The rain must have been a help in that."

Jade smiled at the stallion, happy to have made him feel at least a little better. "As would I. As I said earlier, I am Jade Lotus."

She looked ahead upon hearing his question, and indeed, the flames seemed to be gone.

"That is likely," She answered, tilting her head slightly, "The rain must have been a help in that."

"My full name is Axton Gile. Nice to have met you, Jade," he said. It didn't look like much else would happen that night, so he decided to ask her out, "Hey, I got a question. Jade, do you drink? Like, alcohol?"

He was asking this in hope that she would want to go to the bar.

"My full name is Axton Gile. Nice to have met you, Jade," he said. It didn't look like much else would happen that night, so he decided to ask her out, "Hey, I got a question. Jade, do you drink? Like, alcohol?"

He was asking this in hope that she would want to go to the bar.

"And you, Axton," Jade said with a small smile, happy to have finally become properly acquainted with the stallion.

She blinked at his next question, not really expecting it.

"Oh, um," She stammered a bit, not exactly sure what to say, "I do enjoy some wine now and then, why do you ask?"

"And you, Axton," Jade said with a small smile, happy to have finally become properly acquainted with the stallion.

She blinked at his next question, not really expecting it.

"Oh, um," She stammered a bit, not exactly sure what to say, "I do enjoy some wine now and then, why do you ask?"

"Well, since there was nothing else happening at the moment, I was hoping you'd like to go the bar in town, and chat some more," he walked ahead of her a smirked, "That is if you can hold your liquor of course....you can sustain your alcohol intake, can't you?"

He spoke in a mocking tone to lead her on.

"Well, since there was nothing else happening at the moment, I was hoping you'd like to go the bar in town, and chat some more," he walked ahead of her a smirked, "That is if you can hold your liquor of course....you can sustain your alcohol intake, can't you?"

He spoke in a mocking tone to lead her on.

"Oh, okay, I would like that," Jade answered, maintaining her smile, which quickly faded at the presence of Axton's taunt.

Being rather competitive, obviously she took it as a challenge. Her smile returned in the form of a determined smirk.

"I would not be so worried about my alcohol intake, if I were you," She retorted in a similar tone.

"Oh, okay, I would like that," Jade answered, maintaining her smile, which quickly faded at the presence of Axton's taunt.

Being rather competitive, obviously she took it as a challenge. Her smile returned in the form of a determined smirk.

"I would not be so worried about my alcohol intake, if I were you," She retorted in a similar tone.

Axton grinned, "Well little lady, follow me. I saw a bar on my way into the city, and I think I know how to get there from here. This way." And with that, he started to walk off in another direction, to wherever the bar was, "By the way, how did you get your sword? Where did it come from?"

Axton grinned, "Well little lady, follow me. I saw a bar on my way into the city, and I think I know how to get there from here. This way." And with that, he started to walk off in another direction, to wherever the bar was, "By the way, how did you get your sword? Where did it come from?"

Jade snorted at Axton's name for her, and followed him down the street. She was not much of a drinker, but this would be a good chance to get to know this new stallion.

Plus she wanted to prove she could hold her liquor.

She looked back at her sword upon hearing the question.

"My parents gave it to me as a gift for finishing my training," She answered, with a fond smile, "It is my prized possession. As is this hat."