open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (RP)

P-Jay

(edited)

@@Unicorncob,

Twilight offered a friendly smile as she set her clipboard and pen by her hooves, "Sure thing. Hang on." She instructed. Her horn lit up bright purple, and suddenly she and Tyra vanished from the lab; all of the wires and mechanisms attached to Tyra abruptly hit the ground, the machines flat lined.

Outside the arena gates, appeared Tyra and Twilight. "You alright," she checked her friend as well as put a hoof on her to prevent her from falling. "So, why did you want to come to the Arena?" 

Edited by louisvillepride

Twilight offered a friendly smile as she set her clipboard and pen by her feet, "Sure thing. Hang on." She instructed. Her horn lit up bright purple, and suddenly she and Tyra vanished from the lab; all of the wires and mechanisms attached to Tyra abruptly hit the ground, the machines flat lined.

Outside the arena gates, appeared Tyra and Twilight. "You alright," she checked her friend as well as put a hoof on her to prevent her from falling. "So, why did you want to come to the Arena?" 

Tyra staggered a bit after arriving at the arena, feeling a little queasy again from the magical teleportation.

"I-I am fine, thank you," She muttered, shaking herself off, then smirking up at Twilight, "Why else would I want to come to the Arena? To fight as many opponents as I can!" She hopped on her hooves again to psyche herself up.

@@Unicorncob,

"You enjoy fighting, do you? Perhaps, one day, you and I could fight. But for now I must get back to my studies. It was nice meeting you Tyra, thanks for your help. I hope to see you around again," she smiled and turned away from Tyra. He horn lit up and in the blink of an eye she was gone again. Leaving Tyra, to fight whomever she desired. 

"You enjoy fighting, do you? Perhaps, one day, you and I could fight. But for now I must get back to my studies. It was nice meeting you Tyra, thanks for your help. I hope to see you around again," she smiled and turned away from Tyra. He horn lit up and in the blink of an eye she was gone again. Leaving Tyra, to fight whomever she desired. 

"Very well, farewell Twilight Sparkle," Tyra smiled, bowing her head to the alicorn before she turned away from her.

In a flash, she was all alone, ready to fight whoever was available. She began stalking the Arena grounds, looking around for a worthy opponent to take on.

(edited)

@, b]@@Mars Orbit[/b], 

Twilight stood in the Princesses' Box overlooking the arena in which Pinkie and Skitz just fought.

"Ladymares and Gentlecolts, Pinkie Pie has beaten Skitz in the fight; Your Winner, PINKIE PIE!. Next up, should be Tyra Shatterhoof and Blade." 

Twilight sat on her haunchess, and waited. Secretly, she was pulling for Tyra, whenever it is they fought. 

• Brohoof 1

Vera looked on as they began to go down. She looked around to try and find the building, "Hmmm....I think I have the target sighted." when they landed, she got off and pointed a hoof to the building, "This way, right?" she asked with a sheepish grin as she waited for a response.

The building in question was a two story combination of thatch and woodwork similar to Equestrian woodwork. Approximately as long as three normal dwellings combined, it was not one would expect of an embassy. In front, three flags stood tall. To the left, the Equestrian flag. To the right, the Leovian coat of arms, a silver flag with a black eagle's head and two swords crossed, similar almost to the flag of Jolly Roger. In the middle, a custom flag... A griffon claw and a pony hoof, the hoof white and the claw black, exchanging what would be a talon/hoof shake. A sign of friendship between Leovia and Equestria. Kazas smiled, and spoke as he slowly walked toward the embassy.

" here it is... Come, I'll take you in."

[LOREC]

Feeling as though he had woken up from a thousand year slumber, Lorec departed from the bedding area... Who had brought him here? Was it Tyra? After all, he had no visual on her... Perhaps she had already recovered from her own hangover and was out and about? Well then, he would go out and find her if he could.

Walking out of the bedding area, Lorec was stopped from behind by a small hand clasping his. Sifana. He smiled and turned around slowly, kneeling. Knowing it was his daughter. When he finished turning, he saw Vorrin standing there, about 20 feet away. Vorrin was very respectful, allowing Lorec some family time before coming to deliver whatever message he was carrying. Lorec spoke to his daughter.

" Ha ha, little krigare! sorry I ended up here last night instead of home! You must've been worried!"

Sifana, smiling up at him, hugged him around his neck, and spoke back to him.

" worried? My papa Is the best warrior ever! Anyone who messes with you is boar lunch!"

Lorec chuckled at that notion a bit, and hugged his daughter back. While speaking.

" Ha ha, that they would be! So, what brings you here?"

" I came with uncle Vorrin! He said I should give you this because you found what you are looking for!"

Sifana's hair was actually long and quite well kept. She kept what was essentially a white ribbon to hold her hair back in a ponytail with her always. She loosed the ribbon from her hair, and broke away gently from Lorec's hug. She presented it to him. On the ribbon, there was a slightly faded image. A round, iron shield with a pair of golden horns protruding from them. An old insignia, from a once proud elite force....

Lorec took the ribbon, and nodded at Sifana. What it actually was... Was an old headband. Of course, she would find that out when she got older. But for now, Lorec smiled, and took the headband into his own hand, and put his other hand on Sifana's head, patting her.

" I'll wear it proudly in my next fight for you, I promise. Now, lets go to Vorrin. Want to ride on my back as usual?"

Without hesitation, Sifana climbed upon Lorec's backside after running behind him. Her arms wrapped around his collarbone, the massive Minotaur rose up, and walked over to Vorrin. He spoke to him.

" so, what is this all about? "

Vorrin answered.

" orders from Kazas. To the front of the arena. He has a surprise for you and one Tyra Shatterhoof. "

"..... Hmmmmmm. So then... He knows. That explains Sifana's answer. You know, I appreciate this, but you don't have to make a big deal out of-"

" you know how Kazas is. This is something he wanted to do for you. You understand him better than anyone. And we all feel the same. Syuren, Alrahm.... We all want to throw our support behind you. You are our friend."

Lorec nodded slightly, a sign of understanding approval.

" Very well. Let us be off. I guess we must find Tyra. "

" you don't have to."

" you've already found her?"

" my sources indicate that she is already there, and has interestingly enough, had interactions with princess twilight. She just... Teleported there."

" hmmmmmm... Is Kazas there?"

" not yet. He had business to attend to."

" very well. Might as well go now."

400 warriors, waiting around, all wearing brown sashes. 100 Saddle Arabians, 100 light armor minotaurs with those saddle Arabians, 100 heavily armored warriors, mixed up of mostly large earth ponies and minotaurs, and the last unit is made of a mixture of moderately armored warriors from all races, but still mostly minotaurs. Among them, a green Pegasus and an old unicorn stand out. 

Tyra noticed the large gathering of varied warriors, all of them sporting a brown sash. Curious, she trotted over to the large group to see what was going on. She smiled as they reminded her of her villagers back home.

A green pegasus and an old unicorn stood amongst them, having more of an air of authority around them. She nonchalantly approached them with her trademark wide grin.

"Greetings, fellow warriors!" She greeted them.

Tyra noticed the large gathering of varied warriors, all of them sporting a brown sash. Curious, she trotted over to the large group to see what was going on. She smiled as they reminded her of her villagers back home.

A green pegasus and an old unicorn stood amongst them, having more of an air of authority around them. She nonchalantly approached them with her trademark wide grin.

"Greetings, fellow warriors!" She greeted them.

All around the area, the grumblings of the large lot of warriors could be heard.

" so... Keeper Lorec finally found a worthy adversary, apparently."

" I hear it's a Pegasus, insanely small and frail-looking. What does the Beast of Saduaris want with someone like that?

It was then that an elder Minotaur spoke up to the other two, which were saddle arabian and a younger Minotaur, respectively.

" Lorec is known to accept very few challenges, and for good reason. And it is even rarer for him to extend a challenge to someone else. If this Pegasus is someone whom he has challenged, then it is safe to say that she is extremely powerful, skilled, or both. I've served with him in domain disputes before the Leovian conflict. And I can tell you right now that we should fear whoever Lorec challenges. Especially if that person makes him smile on the battlefield..."

[ALRAHM AND SYUREN]

Syuren and Alrahm were standing around when Tyra had trotted up to them. Syuren spotted her, and a panic came across his face.

" HEY! heyeyeyeey! Put. Da. Axe. Down! Who the hell lets a ten year old run around with a damn axe? Seriously, that's like, a weapon Lorec would use or somethin'!"

(edited)

All around the area, the grumblings of the large lot of warriors could be heard.

" so... Keeper Lorec finally found a worthy adversary, apparently."

" I hear it's a Pegasus, insanely small and frail-looking. What does the Beast of Saduaris want with someone like that?

It was then that an elder Minotaur spoke up to the other two, which were saddle arabian and a younger Minotaur, respectively.

" Lorec is known to accept very few challenges, and for good reason. And it is even rarer for him to extend a challenge to someone else. If this Pegasus is someone whom he has challenged, then it is safe to say that she is extremely powerful, skilled, or both. I've served with him in domain disputes before the Leovian conflict. And I can tell you right now that we should fear whoever Lorec challenges. Especially if that person makes him smile on the battlefield..."

Tyra cocked her head as she listened in on the conversation. A pegasus?

"I know Lorec had challenged me," she muttered to herself, "But I have no wings...?"

Syuren and Alrahm were standing around when Tyra had trotted up to them. Syuren spotted her, and a panic came across his face.

" HEY! heyeyeyeey! Put. Da. Axe. Down! Who the hell lets a ten year old run around with a damn axe? Seriously, that's like, a weapon Lorec would use or somethin'!"

She jumped as she was suddenly yelled at, and turned to look at the perpetrator.

"A ten year old?!" She repeated in outrage, snorting indignantly, "I am no filly! I am an adult, and this is my family's axe!"

Edited by Unicorncob

The building in question was a two story combination of thatch and woodwork similar to Equestrian woodwork. Approximately as long as three normal dwellings combined, it was not one would expect of an embassy. In front, three flags stood tall. To the left, the Equestrian flag. To the right, the Leovian coat of arms, a silver flag with a black eagle's head and two swords crossed, similar almost to the flag of Jolly Roger. In the middle, a custom flag... A griffon claw and a pony hoof, the hoof white and the claw black, exchanging what would be a talon/hoof shake. A sign of friendship between Leovia and Equestria. Kazas smiled, and spoke as he slowly walked toward the embassy.

" here it is... Come, I'll take you in."

[LOREC]

Feeling as though he had woken up from a thousand year slumber, Lorec departed from the bedding area... Who had brought him here? Was it Tyra? After all, he had no visual on her... Perhaps she had already recovered from her own hangover and was out and about? Well then, he would go out and find her if he could.

Walking out of the bedding area, Lorec was stopped from behind by a small hand clasping his. Sifana. He smiled and turned around slowly, kneeling. Knowing it was his daughter. When he finished turning, he saw Vorrin standing there, about 20 feet away. Vorrin was very respectful, allowing Lorec some family time before coming to deliver whatever message he was carrying. Lorec spoke to his daughter.

" Ha ha, little krigare! sorry I ended up here last night instead of home! You must've been worried!"

Sifana, smiling up at him, hugged him around his neck, and spoke back to him.

" worried? My papa Is the best warrior ever! Anyone who messes with you is boar lunch!"

Lorec chuckled at that notion a bit, and hugged his daughter back. While speaking.

" Ha ha, that they would be! So, what brings you here?"

" I came with uncle Vorrin! He said I should give you this because you found what you are looking for!"

Sifana's hair was actually long and quite well kept. She kept what was essentially a white ribbon to hold her hair back in a ponytail with her always. She loosed the ribbon from her hair, and broke away gently from Lorec's hug. She presented it to him. On the ribbon, there was a slightly faded image. A round, iron shield with a pair of golden horns protruding from them. An old insignia, from a once proud elite force....

Lorec took the ribbon, and nodded at Sifana. What it actually was... Was an old headband. Of course, she would find that out when she got older. But for now, Lorec smiled, and took the headband into his own hand, and put his other hand on Sifana's head, patting her.

" I'll wear it proudly in my next fight for you, I promise. Now, lets go to Vorrin. Want to ride on my back as usual?"

Without hesitation, Sifana climbed upon Lorec's backside after running behind him. Her arms wrapped around his collarbone, the massive Minotaur rose up, and walked over to Vorrin. He spoke to him.

" so, what is this all about? "

Vorrin answered.

" orders from Kazas. To the front of the arena. He has a surprise for you and one Tyra Shatterhoof. "

"..... Hmmmmmm. So then... He knows. That explains Sifana's answer. You know, I appreciate this, but you don't have to make a big deal out of-"

" you know how Kazas is. This is something he wanted to do for you. You understand him better than anyone. And we all feel the same. Syuren, Alrahm.... We all want to throw our support behind you. You are our friend."

Lorec nodded slightly, a sign of understanding approval.

" Very well. Let us be off. I guess we must find Tyra. "

" you don't have to."

" you've already found her?"

" my sources indicate that she is already there, and has interestingly enough, had interactions with princess twilight. She just... Teleported there."

" hmmmmmm... Is Kazas there?"

" not yet. He had business to attend to."

" very well. Might as well go now."

Vera looked around as she went inside. There were a crapton of different ponies and whatnot there, and she was a bit nervous for a moment. But she remembered her mercenary training that solidified her mindset, "Well. This looks like an interesting place. Where's what you need Kazy?"

"I don't even know how you manage to turn hay into jello," Sleight Mist said with disgust, reflecting on the terrible hospital food.

"I didn't have any plans, so let's go. Can't believe i'm saying this, but it'll be good to talk to someone who's not trying to put me in a full body cast." she said, smirking.

"Where to?"

--------

Rarity didn't react to the kiss at first. After a moment, however, her eyes swiveled in on him, soft, but trained intently.

"Ice Blizzard?" What...? Did you just..."

Her brow creased with worry, and she raised a slightly shaking hoof up to her lips, but then shook her head, choosing not to dwell on it at the moment. Instead, she rushed over to Ice Blizzard, throwing her arms arms around him and hugging him tightly.

"I'm just so glad you're alive..."

-------

Celestia eyes narrowed in concern as she looked at Night Tracer.

"Night Tracer, look at me," she said, adding a slight tone of command to her voice before growing soft again.

"I'm not speaking to you not as a princess, but as a friend, and one who has seen this path walked many, many times. Holding onto your problems, not matter what they may be, has never ended well in my experience. I have seen ponies driven mad and turned evil and insane over it, sometimes both. It is painful every time."

She put on a light smile then, hopefully one that would be comforting to him.

"I am not saying that you must tell me your secrets; I wish to know only that which you are willing to give. But, if you do have something you wish to talk about, know that I am here to help to the best of my abilities. You have my word."

(edited)

@

Night Tracer reluctantly picked up his head and glared at Celestia as she directed, he provided her his full attention although he couldn't hand over his heart.

Celestia sounded sincere, it was comforting to know that he could trust her with his burdens. He perked up a little bit on the inside, even though he couldn't put on a smile, fake or honest. "Of course holding onto my problems isn't the answer. I believe you, but neither is giving my burden to another." he stated blandly, as he pushed upward with his wings and knocked into Celestia's flank with his own. Bouncing Luna into the air and onto his back and solely his. She laid vertically on his back, with her muzzle laying over his shoulder, "This, this is how it must be. How it always has and always will."

"Your word means more than I say it does. It truly does, but even then I don't talk about my burdens,"  he nodded back towards Luna, "Especially not with her." He wan't going to leave Celestia in the total darkness though, he decided since she seemed to care more than most and he had already shown his faults to her that she deserved to know a sliver of his burdens.

"Know this, since you want to. This is what I'm willing to give... I have problems... I have burdens. Many that I don't talk about and many I wish would just disappear but they are permanent. Sadly..." he trailed off. "First and for most, my break down in the hospital. I saw the glare you gave me, I saw the glares they gave me. That is why I don't talk about my burdens, for those leers will always be present with every issue that comes my way. There will be someone who wants to watch me drown but I don't give them the joy of knowing. I keep it within myself."

"Secondly, I don't talk about my past. Nothing good comes from it, not even the stallion that stands before you. The pain, the misery, the hell," he raised his voice slightly as it turned bitter. He quickly recalibrated and realligned his emotions. He cleared his throat, "Sorry." He said pitifully.

"The scarred, flawed, imperfect stallion that I am is because of my vile past and something I don't hold myself to under any circumstances. Understand? And I don't want to hear, "there must of been something good," because there wasn't! There was nothing! Not a single bit, not for me and not for her." he lashed out. Not at Celestia but himself although he blanked on the fact he mentioned, "her." He refocused, "You wanted to know, that is what you know. Congratulations, you know more than any pony who's worth a damn." he hysterical smiled. Only for it to become another frown and he kicked his hoof into the dirt.

"It's nothing against you," he spoke much more softly this time, "I'm no open book by any means, nor do I care to be opened. I'm aware I'm only shutting out those who care but it's only because the more they know the more I care. It's not something, I'm proud of but it is necessary." he concluded. But this time looking at Celestia, he sighed and nuzzled his muzzle into the side of Luna's and hid behind her face. He was ashamed; of what? Himself. 

@,

Blizzard felt very happy when Rarity finally came to her senses. He knew he had done the right thing, "Don't worry about me Rarity, I'm ok. I was just worried about you. Everything that I said about you before is still the truth. And nopony should make you deviate from your beautiful, admirable self." he said as he affactionatley rubbed her mane with his hoof.

Ice closed his eyes as he returned the hug. Almost nothing could ever compare to kissing the mare of his dreams, "*sigh* Kissing Rarity was the best thing ever! It was like kissing an angel.....which is what she is to me...."

However, he still felt a bit worried for her. She apparently hasn't left this room in days. Her hair, eyes, her whole body looked like a trainwreck. She also looked malnourished, maybe even a tad thinner. That's when Blizzard got an idea, "Hm...Crazy Eight! Ugh, I gotta work on the idea bomb catchphrase. Anyway, I know just what Rarity needs to help her feel better."

He then tried to find a way to nicely put his words together, "R-Rarity...I....you look kinda tired...come on, I'll carry you to your room." he then gathered Rarity withing his forelegs, balanced carefully on his hind legs, and gently began to ice skate. He looked down to Rarity's face and thought, "Don't worry my angel. I'll take care of you...." Slowly and surely, like a graceful figure skater, he ice skated with Rarity in his hooves, all the way to her bedroom.

Upon reaching her bedroom, he pulled back the blanket on her bed with his mouth, and set Rarity down to lay down peacefully in her bed. He then, slowly covered her body with her blanket and whispered to her, "You rest here Rarity. I'm gonna go make you something to eat ok? You deserve a nice homecooked meal. And I'm gonna do my best for you."

He gave her a quick kiss to the forehead before he started towards he bedroom door, "I'll be right back.~" he said with a sing-song voice as he closed her door.

The arena was a marvel of engineering to say the least. Many would say it was earth pony dedication by I was not one to speculate on such manners. The arena was filled to the brim with beings of multiple races all standing in unison. Though I dislike admitting I was ignorant of the following events in the arena, I was curious on how it would play out. I sat in a secluded area of the arena as I poured myself a cup of tea to enjoy the upcoming fight. I suddenly felt a feeling on my nose, a black feather balanced itself. Before I could conclude anything a letter fell in front of me. The delivery crow responsible squaked as it flew away as fast as it came. I opened the letter, there was only one pony who used that insignia. Magister Corypheusss intentions were vague at best but it seems he wishes to find suitable candidates to duel against. I put away the letter as I grabbed my tea, it will have to wait till he arrives I thought as I sipped out of my cup.

Ash digged his claws into the dirt as he forced himself to stand; not his most graceful of moments he thought to himself as he dusted himself off. The pain coming from his wing caught his attention again; whether it was broken or just sprained Ash had no way of telling on his own; regardless he wasn’t going to be flying anywhere anytime soon. He was going to have to get someone to take a look at it.

Ash recalled a city nearby; Bangcolt, perhaps there he’d find someone to tend to his injured wing. The dragon despised having to ask anyone for help, especially ponies, but he had little choice. With slight hesitation, Ash began to walk towards the city off in the distance.

@

Wilhelm shrugged helplessly. "I don't know. We'll be heading to the cave first, of course, and we'll track him from there. I just don't know..." He ran a hoof through his mane, disheveling the carefully-combed orderliness of it. "I'm a geek, a egghead, not some sort of hardened Everfree Forest tracker. But I should really stop angsting now, mm? I'll go visit Rarity first, though. She wasn't in good condition after Ice's... death.., and so I just want to check up on her. See if she's okay." You know, if she hasn't gone manic-depressive and hung herself with a fabric measuring tape or something, of course. Bad enough she's been stopped up in her shop these last few days, but... Speculation is useless; I should get going. Worrying won't get me anywhere.

After his noticeable internal monologue, Wilhelm set off with a purposeful stride towards Rarity's shop, fully expecting to be there within the next fifteen minutes, barring the Pony Apocalypse, or the Rise of Tartarus, or his fight with Lektra. In ascending order of horror. Quietly, as he walked, he murmured "I'm not sure, Annette. I'm not sure any more."

"I don't even know how you manage to turn hay into jello," Sleight Mist said with disgust, reflecting on the terrible hospital food.

"I didn't have any plans, so let's go. Can't believe i'm saying this, but it'll be good to talk to someone who's not trying to put me in a full body cast." she said, smirking.

"Where to?"

"you should've done what i did, and sneak some food in." caliber said, chuckling, as she reflected on the food they served her.

"and hey, who knows? maybe im the one who'll put ya in the hospitable next," he said. 

it would be hard to tell if he was joking or kidding.

"i was thinking maybe a diner, or hell, we could just get some muffins and walk around." he said, starting to walk in the direction of the local diner. "talk, and such..."

Tyra cocked her head as she listened in on the conversation. A pegasus?

"I know Lorec had challenged me," she muttered to herself, "But I have no wings...?"

She jumped as she was suddenly yelled at, and turned to look at the perpetrator.

"A ten year old?!" She repeated in outrage, snorting indignantly, "I am no filly! I am an adult, and this is my family's axe!"

Syuren simply looked dumbfounded as the would-be height-challenged mare yelled at him. After she had finished, Syuren yelled back at her.

" Like I'm gonna friggin' believe that? If you're an adult, then I'm like, 80!"

Syuren then turned to the crowd of warriors. He yelled out loud in his Bronx accent.

" 'Aight, who thought it was ' bring ya kid ' to work day?!? And who came up with the friggin' idea to give a toddler a weapon?!?"

The group mumbled, every one of them looking confused. This was clearly not one of theirs.

Suddenly, the old unicorn, with his crystalline staff, trotted up slowly to the two, and spoke.

" Syuren, I do not believe this is a toddler. If anything, this is an interesting specimen of pony. Notice how she is small, and yet carries such a large weapon... Facial structure indicates age of anywhere from 18 to 26 years of age. Effortless and constant hoisting of the axe upon her backside indicates both warrior vocation and intensive training. Small size possibly means incredible muscle-to-fat ratio of nearly 99.0 to one percent. Conclusion; life long warrior from quite a ways away, am I right, young madam?"

The old pony looked at her through bifocals, scratching his long and well kept beard.

@

Kazas ran into the embassy, right after Vera. Leovian guards, armed with spears and on their hind legs, were about to seize Vera until they saw Kazas with her. Kazas, immediately going to the front desk, spoke to the griffon clerk, who was slightly in shock due to the abrupt entrance. Kazas spoke.

" Jirrah, check me in. Also, later, you, me, discussion. Make time. The pony is named Darkrai Combuster. She's with me. File it under family visit because she is my bondmate. I'll speak to you later!"

For the old griffon who served as the clerk, his mouth was completely dropped from the bombshell of Kazas having a pony for a bondmate. In fact, alot of mouths were dropped in the room. Even still, the old griffon wrote down the information in his ledger without hesitation. Kazas then began to run upstairs to the second level of the embassy, towards his room. He would trust that Vera would follow.

(edited)

@,

As Blizzard walked out of Rarity's bedroom, he felt like a new pony. A more...mature pony, "I never thought I'd end up doing that. Pretty amazing..."

He walked back into the room where Rarity had been refining her gems. He looked around and saw his grandfather's book on the table, "Ah! There you are gramps. Now where is your best recipe....?"

Ice began to flip through the pages as he walked into the kitchen. He managed to find the section of the book that contained his gramps's old recipes and whatnot. "Aha. Here we go...cake? No. Pizza? Uh-uh. Hm...." suddenly, something caught his attention on a particular page, "Woah. Romantic foods?" he then read what was on the page, " 'These are all my special recipes. These particular ones have been known to attract a few mares here and there without all that potion crap. Just in case I forget, here is the recipe for a nice meal to cook for a mare you love:"

Recipe: Lovely Hay and Cheese Omelet

Ingredients:

Eggs

Grated Cheese

Onions

Non-Spicy Peppers (Spicy if you can handle it.)

The best of all: Hay

Blizzard looked over the ingredients. He wasn't shy when it came to cooking, but he knew that this had to be his best for Rarity, "I won't let her down. She's gonna love this!"

"First up. Gather ingredientes!" He went and grabbed brown eggs from the refrigerator and sat them in a bowl. Next, he got the cheese, non-spicy peppers, onions, and hay.

"Time to chop it up." he said as he got a kitchen knife. He then diced up the onions and peppers. "Now how do I incorporate the hay?" he considered reading the recipe instructions, but decided against it, "I need some dynamic. How can I focus.....?"

"Stay focused, stay alive.....stay cool...stay calm...aha!" he then eyed a phonograph in the room, as well as a few records laying next to it within a case on the floor. "Hm...I'm sure Rarity won't mind if I put some nice music on....." washed his hooves and walked over to the record player, chose a random record, and put it on. The thing started to play old music, "Eh, not my cup of hot chocolate." he chose another one, and it began playing a Sapphire Shores song. Loud enough that Ice could hear it, but quiet enough to where Rarity couldn't hear it, and could rest. Song:

(

)

He started to bob his head to the music and moonwalked back to his position within the kitchen, washed his hooves again, and put a pan on the stove, "Ooh yeah. This is a jam right here." "I've got my focus! Now to continue." he said as he put unsalted butter into the pan to melt.

He cracked 2 eggs into a bowl, along with a bit of milk, and began to beat them while humming to the music. After beating the eggs up enough, he poured the egg into the pan and it began to sizzle. "Perfect. While that's doing that, I'm gonna add my own parts to this meal." as he continued to bob to the music, he got strawberries from the fridge, "Sweet fruit for a sweet mare." as well as dark chocolate. He put the chocolate in a pot to melt. "The lady needs something to drink as well!" he then reached into a cabinet and spotted some tea. "Perfect!"

The eggs were still cooking in the pan, and Blizzard almost forgot about them, "Oh shi--! Woah!" he had almost tripped, but regained his balance. He then quickly flipped it over within the pan for the other side to cook, "And he sticks the landing." , he said smugly.

While the eggs were still cooking, he began to prepare the tea with a kettle, "Gotta time this right so the kettle won't wake the slumbering angel."

Next up, the omelet ingredients. Blizzard spread some of the chopped onions, peppers inside the egg to cook. Then he realized, he needed the hay, "Crap! The hay!" he quickly chopped up some of the hay, and spread it within the egg. He then let that cook, and proceeded with the other parts of his culinary arts.

The chocolate was almost ready, it was just the tea he was worried about, "Come on tea thing. If you don't hurry this up, Rarity'll get restless." he got a 'breakfast-in-bed' tray ready with a white plate and a small glass bowl, as well as a teacup.

Right before the kettle was about to start whistling, Blizzard rushed over and grabbed it, slightly burning his left hoof in the process, "Ah! No matter, gotta get this plate finished." he poured the tea into Rarity's teacup. After that, he wrapped the burn in a white gauze around his hoof.

The omelet was done, so Ice, grabbed the spatula, and set it onto the plate from the pan. He then grabbed the cheese, and a cheese grater, and grated some cheddar onto the top of it, "Damn. This is smelling good." he cut off a piece with a knife, grabbed a fork to give it a taste test. He felt like his mind exploded for a moment, "Woah. This is awesome. I just hope Rarity likes it."

He turned around to see the chocolate done, "Oooh, chocolate's done." after cooling the chocolate with some icy air he waved with his hoof, he started looking through the strawberries for the best ones, "No. Gross. Ooh yeah. Nope. Yup. Confirmed. You stay. You go. Lovely. Horrid. Lovely. Aaaaand...lovely. Only the biggest and sweetest strawberries for the most beautiful mare in Equestria."

After gathering about 7 or 9 of the biggest strawberries, he dipped them each individually into the chocolate, and placed them neatly into the glass bowl on the BIB (breakfast in bed) tray.

He also squeezed a bit of lemon and lime into Rarity's tea with a bit of sugar for balance of the sweet and sour, "Lemon-Lime combo. Always works."

After all that was done, he decided to make the omelet look better by chopping up some celery really thin and fast. He then 'sprinkled' the celery atop the melted cheese on the omelet.

Unfortunately, he ended up giving his right hoof a small cut in the process. Luckily, he didn't get any blood in her food and wrapped that in a gauze as well, giving both of his forehooves small gauze wrappings. He then carefully place a knife, fork, and napkin on the tray.

The music stopped, and Ice looked over his plate of food that he had prepared for Rarity, the mare of his dreams. Now all he had to do, was bring it to her, without messing up. "Well. I did my best, I just hope she likes this...."

Ice picked up the tray of food, and carried it to Rarity's bedroom. He pushed the door open with his head and spoke quietly to Rarity, "Here ya go, Rarity." he said as he placed the tray in front of her upon her bed. "I made you a Hay and Cheese Omelet with onions and non-spicy peppers. Uh, some strawberries dipped in chocolate, and, your tea, but with a bit of a one-two punch with lemon and lime." he said while blushing, "I-I hope you like it."

Ice then took a closer look at the omelet from where he stood. It was inadvertently in the shape of a heart, facing towards Rarity, "How did it come out like that?! Oh man...."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Syuren simply looked dumbfounded as the would-be height-challenged mare yelled at him. After she had finished, Syuren yelled back at her.

Syuren then turned to the crowd of warriors. He yelled out loud in his Bronx accent.

" 'Aight, who thought it was ' bring ya kid ' to work day?!? And who came up with the friggin' idea to give a toddler a weapon?!?"

The group mumbled, every one of them looking confused. This was clearly not one of theirs.

Suddenly, the old unicorn, with his crystalline staff, trotted up slowly to the two, and spoke.

" Syuren, I do not believe this is a toddler. If anything, this is an interesting specimen of pony. Notice how she is small, and yet carries such a large weapon... Facial structure indicates age of anywhere from 18 to 26 years of age. Effortless and constant hoisting of the axe upon her backside indicates both warrior vocation and intensive training. Small size possibly means incredible muscle-to-fat ratio of nearly 99.0 to one percent. Conclusion; life long warrior from quite a ways away, am I right, young madam?"

The old pony looked at her through bifocals, scratching his long and well kept beard.

Kazas ran into the embassy, right after Vera. Leovian guards, armed with spears and on their hind legs, were about to seize Vera until they saw Kazas with her. Kazas, immediately going to the front desk, spoke to the griffon clerk, who was slightly in shock due to the abrupt entrance. Kazas spoke.

" Jirrah, check me in. Also, later, you, me, discussion. Make time. The pony is named Darkrai Combuster. She's with me. File it under family visit because she is my bondmate. I'll speak to you later!"

For the old griffon who served as the clerk, his mouth was completely dropped from the bombshell of Kazas having a pony for a bondmate. In fact, alot of mouths were dropped in the room. Even still, the old griffon wrote down the information in his ledger without hesitation. Kazas then began to run upstairs to the second level of the embassy, towards his room. He would trust that Vera would follow.

Vera watched on as Kazas made such quick speech and movements towards the embassy. She was astonished for a moment, she had never seen anypony move so fast. Especially a griffon. She simply said to the clerk, "Well, you know what they say. Wanna get paid? Move it!" she said as she followed Kazas upward.

Edited by Ice Blizzard

(edited)

SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE...

ruby was walking along, sword sheath on her back, wearing caliber's cloak. it was day, and she was walking along. there used to be a thing here. 'arena of gladiators'...but it's been long since shut down.

ruby stopped, looking at the abandoned city that was once known as bangcolt. she wondered why this city ceased to function...

"what i would give to be a part of this arena..." she breathed.

"well now, i dont see why not." a voice said from behind her.

she turned around, startled, her hoof flying to her sword sheath.

"oh, relax." the unusually soft voice of discord said. "im here to see the remains of the city, same as you."

"...okay, then." she said, and turned back to the arena.

"you said you wanted to join the arena, correct?"

"...yeah?"

"well now, i guess i could send you there until you wanna leave."

"but how would you know...?"

"oh, simple really." discord summoned a small black box in his hoof(hand?(claw?)) "open this box, and you'll go back into the past, and be able to compete in this arena. and while your there, just open this box again, and you'll be right back here."

"and why would you help me?" ruby asked, looking like she couldn't believe what was happening.

"because this used to be my favorite place due to the sheer chaos that ensured here. and since ce-le-sti-ah wont let me travel time anymore ever since that fiasco at the gala last year, i cant do it myself."

"...and why me?"

"because your the heir of caliber, the wanderer."

"and how does that-"

"that was a joke. im just sending you since your the only pony to come here in years!"

"im honored, then."

discord snorted. "we'll see...and do me a favor. spread a bit of chaos for me, will ya?" he asked, as he threw the black box at her.

she fumbled it, and grinned. "ill be sure to." she said, as she opened it. a white light surrounded her, and she found herself at the same spot, only it was positively bustling with ponies.

she could. not. be. live. it.

she was so overcome with happiness, and excitement, she tripped over the water bucket that was apparently left there by discord with a simple note:

'Remember your promise: chaos.' it read.

she grinned, and dumped the water on a pony's head. he started to say something, but she as already running full-speed towards the sign-ups.

after she had signed up as an official gladiator, she ran into the city, giggling all the while. looking for her first opponent. 

Edited by PeytonJay
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Red had been training.

In fact, she'd been training for a while in one of the designated training places.

She had... well, she'd fallen in love with Bangcolt. It was a city with so much to offer-- and it seemed everyone that inhabited it was just as powerful or (more often) more powerful than she. Which she liked. Perhaps, one day, she would be powerful enough to be able to fight that Pegasus that had beaten her properly, and not lose so badly.

Hence her needing to train. She'd gotten out of the hospital a week ago and had mostly avoided other ponies (who mostly seemed to know about her lost battle and thought the worst of her for it, which annoyed her, but in time she would fix her broken reputation).

She hadn't bothered spending the bits on a place to live. She mostly snuck around and slept in alleys, trying to avoid being spotted. She spent the bits on food.

When she was heading into the city one day to restock on food, she stumbled into a pony that was giggling and going very quickly. And had a sword. Well, she was happy to be here.

She stopped just before crashing into the red mare. "Sorry," she said hastily, and began moving around her.

Tyra lowered her head and snarled at the pegasus. How dare he insult her like this?!

She grabbed her axe between her teeth. "I will gladly show you what this 'toddler' can do!"

She turned her attention to the elder unicorn, whose words were a lot less insulting...but at the cost of being a lot more confusing. Her trying to interpret his long words was making her forget her rage.

His last comment, however, she understood completely. She returned her axe to her back and smirked proudly up at the unicorn.

"Aye, you are correct," she answered, puffing out her chest and putting a hoof to it while bowing her head in respect to the unicorn, "I am Tyra Shatterhoof, of the Frozen North's Shatterhoof clan!"

@@Little Red

ruby almost crashed into a mare, and she immediately forgave her. "aw, no worries!" she said with a wide smile. "mistakes happen!"

when red started to go around her, ruby stopped her with a quick trip. "hey, i was wondering, where do i find opponents here?" she asked, as red fell to the ground.

Tyra lowered her head and snarled at the pegasus. How dare he insult her like this?!

She grabbed her axe between her teeth. "I will gladly show you what this 'toddler' can do!"

She turned her attention to the elder unicorn, whose words were a lot less insulting...but at the cost of being a lot more confusing. Her trying to interpret his long words was making her forget her rage.

His last comment, however, she understood completely. She returned her axe to her back and smirked proudly up at the unicorn.

"Aye, you are correct," she answered, puffing out her chest and putting a hoof to it while bowing her head in respect to the unicorn, "I am Tyra Shatterhoof, of the Frozen North's Shatterhoof clan!"

Alrahm's brow raised a tad when she spoke of the frozen north being her home. He bowed back to the axe wielder in respect.

" And I am Alrahm Velle, scholar at your service. I beg your forgiveness for the boy's lack of proper manners. He has actually taken a role as an elder sibling figure, and as such, tends to try and keep those he perceives as younger out of trouble... Even though he is quite a nuisance himself."

He said in a semi-spiteful tone. Syuren responded.

" Yeah, whatever! At least I'm doin ' somethin' productive with my life now!"

" but you still fail to answer life's simplest question."

" yeah, and that is?"

" what's two plus two, Syuren? "

" deez nuts. "

And, simultaneously, all the warriors there with the brown sashes roared a mighty battle cry of which Bangcolt had never yet heard before. It was thunderous and harmonizing. Everyone in the city would hear the following phrase ring with the ferocity of an Ursa's roar.

" GOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMM! "

Alrahm simply shook his head, and spoke softly after the crowd had finished their shenanigans.

" but if only you had any...."

Falling to silence, the warrior crowd tried to contain their snickers at alrahm's last comment. Syuren opened his mouth to speak, but promptly shut it again. He knew when he had been beat.

Kazas rushed up the stairs, and to end of a long hallway. There were 5 doors on either side, with last names printed on each. Kazas opened the one with the word INARO printed on it, and sprinted in.

Inside was what one could consider a lavish office. There was a piano in the corner, a queen sized bed in the adjacent, and a mannequin with well maintained, ashen colored heavy armor. There was a desk situated towards the back of the room, and a bookshelf containing many volumes upon different subjects behind the desk. The plush red carpet was also eye-grabbing. Near the bookshelf was a wooden, custom alter, with a statue of a bipedal, 8 winged, griffon-like creature made of marble stone. It had its claws clasped together, as if praying.

Kazas ran to the mannequin, and began to gently take the armor from it, donning it. First, came the cuirass, protecting his torso from collarbone to the beginning of his hind quarters. Vera would probably burst in laughing at how he was trying to hurry.

• Brohoof 3

Alrahm's brow raised a tad when she spoke of the frozen north being her home. He bowed back to the axe wielder in respect.

" And I am Alrahm Velle, scholar at your service. I beg your forgiveness for the boy's lack of proper manners. He has actually taken a role as an elder sibling figure, and as such, tends to try and keep those he perceives as younger out of trouble... Even though he is quite a nuisance himself."

He said in a semi-spiteful tone. Syuren responded.

" Yeah, whatever! At least I'm doin ' somethin' productive with my life now!"

" but you still fail to answer life's simplest question."

" yeah, and that is?"

" what's two plus two, Syuren? "

" deez nuts. "

And, simultaneously, all the warriors there with the brown sashes roared a mighty battle cry of which Bangcolt had never yet heard before. It was thunderous and harmonizing. Everyone in the city would hear the following phrase ring with the ferocity of an Ursa's roar.

" GOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMM! "

Alrahm simply shook his head, and spoke softly after the crowd had finished their shenanigans.

" but if only you had any...."

Falling to silence, the warrior crowd tried to contain their snickers at alrahm's last comment. Syuren opened his mouth to speak, but promptly shut it again. He knew when he had been beat.

"Well met, Alrahm Velle," Tyra greeted the elder unicorn, then raised an eyebrow to the pegasus, "Aye, he is forgiven...I think."

She watched intently at the two ponies' back-and-forth, looking between them as each stallion spoke.

The sudden uproar at the pegasus's outrages answer caused her to lean away slightly. She was used to rousing yells of war.

"'Deez nuts'?" She repeated, cocking her head to the side, "That is the strangest battle cry I have ever heard." At Alrahm's retort, she innocently added, "Do you possess nuts? I do not see any." She honestly thought he was referring to a pack of nuts like they sold at city arenas.