Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Wyllow The Centaur Poetess

AccountNoLongerUsed

• 3 weeks later...

@, I like hugs. Whats the difference between them?

some of them are tender, others are just for friendship, there are hugs that only tighten you and another who are soft but tasteless

• 2 weeks later...

@, I dont really know. Im sorry 

It's okay; I have times too where I don't really have much to say in reply to a question, so I understand. :)

What kinds of music makes you happy? :fluttershy:

• 1 month later...

Right now? headache :( im soryr

It's okay, you don't have to be sorry about something like that :) Headaches are never pleasant to deal with; I hope it eases off on you soon enough. :( *hugs*

How are you liking the new season of Doctor Who so far? If you've started on it, I mean ^//^

It's okay, you don't have to be sorry about something like that :) Headaches are never pleasant to deal with; I hope it eases off on you soon enough. :( *hugs*

How are you liking the new season of Doctor Who so far? If you've started on it, I mean ^//^

Only saw the first episode because it was free on youtube for a limited time.

Also, posted something new in my Doctor Who thread.

• Brohoof 1

Only saw the first episode because it was free on youtube for a limited time.

Also, posted something new in my Doctor Who thread.

Ah, I see o.o When will you be able to get to the later episodes, do you know? twilight_think_by_angelishi.gif I won't spoil anything for you, but for the first few episodes at least, there's a lot to look forward to. :catface:

And I got the notification for it, don't worry ^_^ For now, there's a few more things I'd like to get around to first, but I'm keeping the topic open in a tab to reply to later on once they're done with, if that's okay. ^^

Ah, I see o.o When will you be able to get to the later episodes, do you know? twilight_think_by_angelishi.gif I won't spoil anything for you, but for the first few episodes at least, there's a lot to look forward to. :catface:

And I got the notification for it, don't worry ^_^ For now, there's a few more things I'd like to get around to first, but I'm keeping the topic open in a tab to reply to later on once they're done with, if that's okay. ^^

From what I know, for the first time almost all of the episodes are two parters.

In fact, I was kind of worried, usually the Daleks are reserved for a two part finale, not just the first two episodes.

• Brohoof 1

From what I know, for the first time almost all of the episodes are two parters.

In fact, I was kind of worried, usually the Daleks are reserved for a two part finale, not just the first two episodes.

Almost all of them are, yeah o.o It's really nice to see; I always loved the norm in the classic series for stories lasting four, twenty-five minute long episodes, and when stories now match that length, it's usually a very good sign indeed :muffins: 

And I see what you mean... :wat: Thankfully, it looks like their presence in the beginning was justified enough (seriously, that wham line at the beginning of the first episode... what a way to start!  :wau:), though it's still an interesting decision.  :ooh: 

Almost all of them are, yeah o.o It's really nice to see; I always loved the norm in the classic series for stories lasting four, twenty-five minute long episodes, and when stories now match that length, it's usually a very good sign indeed :muffins:

And I see what you mean... :wat: Thankfully, it looks like their presence in the beginning was justified enough (seriously, that wham line at the beginning of the first episode... what a way to start!  :wau:), though it's still an interesting decision.  :ooh:

Yeah, hope to hear your thoughts on my other idea.

Also, I noticed a pattern: The last 3 times the Doctor has encountered Davros on TV, it has been when The Doctor has been played by a Scottish actor (7, 10, 12) 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, hope to hear your thoughts on my other idea.

Also, I noticed a pattern: The last 3 times the Doctor has encountered Davros on TV, it has been when The Doctor has been played by a Scottish actor (7, 10, 12) 

I'm hoping to read and reply to it very soon ;)

And interesting observation... :wacko: I'd be surprised if that pattern continues any further than this, but what a coincidence that it happened even three times o.o

Have you ever looked into the Big Finish DW stories? twilight_think_by_angelishi.gif I haven't listened to that many myself, but they're really good :)

I'm hoping to read and reply to it very soon ;)

And interesting observation... :wacko: I'd be surprised if that pattern continues any further than this, but what a coincidence that it happened even three times o.o

Have you ever looked into the Big Finish DW stories? sig-4166580.twilight_think_by_angelishi. I haven't listened to that many myself, but they're really good :)

Yep. I actually hope to make my TCotE fanfiction into an audio drama.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...