Ask Camilla (with drawings)

SFyr

(edited)

((Though I'd try this for interest/practice sake. Style and art may vary a good bit, or remain fairly similar.))

post-24809-0-19926500-1431052952.png

Edited by SFyr
  • Brohoof 1

img-3739120-1-tumblr_mcy6s2kse91rerys1o1

Am I doing it right?   ;)

post-24809-0-59640200-1431056330_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gif002.png

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, I got it now.  I'm an idiot; I thought the thread title meant that we were supposed to ask you questions with images, but now I understand that you're just running this like an Ask Pony Tumblr and answering with drawings of your own.  My bad!  :P

Anyways, now that I know I can ask questions of my own, let's see here... judging by your appearance, are you a thestral?  Whereabouts in Equestria do you live, er, Camilla?  :catface:

Also, your OC is adorable and your drawing looks very lovely if I do say so myself, even if the images are a bit unfinished (after all, you did say this was practice).  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, I got it now.  I'm an idiot; I thought the thread title meant that we were supposed to ask you questions with images, but now I understand that you're just running this like an Ask Pony Tumblr and answering with drawings of your own.  My bad!  :P

Anyways, now that I know I can ask questions of my own, let's see here... judging by your appearance, are you a thestral?  Whereabouts in Equestria do you live, er, Camilla?  :catface:

Also, your OC is adorable and your drawing looks very lovely if I do say so myself, even if the images are a bit unfinished (after all, you did say this was practice).  :muffins:

post-24809-0-79328300-1431058237_thumb.png

Haha, no worries. Thanks for the compliments! I'm kinda using it more for characterization/expressions/speed, so it's gonna be a little rough.  ;) 

Edited by SFyr
  • Brohoof 1

attachicon.gif003.png

Haha, no worries. Thanks for the compliments! I'm kinda using it more for characterization/expressions/speed, so it's gonna be a little rough.  ;)

Gotcha.  And OK, so you live on the road.  What exactly do you do, my dear?  Got a special talent or cutie mark?  :proud:

• Brohoof 1

Gotcha.  And OK, so you live on the road.  What exactly do you do, my dear?  Got a special talent or cutie mark?  :proud:

post-24809-0-46150400-1431060222.png

• Brohoof 1

Interesting.  Have you always lived on the road with this troup of (I'm guessing fellow thestral) thespians?  Ever wanted to settle down in a town or city?

Interesting.  Have you always lived on the road with this troup of (I'm guessing fellow thestral) thespians?  Ever wanted to settle down in a town or city?

post-24809-0-37035500-1431103385_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

So have you always been born of the Nightmare, or a thestral, or whatever you call it?  Or did something happen to you at some point?  :blush:

So have you always been born of the Nightmare, or a thestral, or whatever you call it?  Or did something happen to you at some point?  :blush:

post-24809-0-82581400-1431114789.png

I like my other shading method better, haha.

• Brohoof 1

You ask "how art thou," but I would like to ask the same to you, first. So, how art thou? :)

post-24809-0-20170800-1431118548_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Not too bad. Anyway, what's it like to be born of the Nightmare?

post-24809-0-75795500-1431120013_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

You mentioned earlier that you assist a thespian troupe.  Do you act at all, or hope to act some day, or do something else?  :catface:

• Brohoof 1

You mentioned earlier that you assist a thespian troupe.  Do you act at all, or hope to act some day, or do something else?  :catface:

post-24809-0-51274600-1431214195_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I see... so what would you like to do some day?  And forgive me if I'm confusing you for a filly, I'm not exactly sure how old you are.

• Brohoof 1

I see... so what would you like to do some day?  And forgive me if I'm confusing you for a filly, I'm not exactly sure how old you are.

post-24809-0-14785800-1431220577_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Oooooooo, a mystery!  But books, you like books!  Very good... what types of books you like to read?  Fiction, nonfiction?  History, mysteries, adventures, romances, what?  :grin2:

Oooooooo, a mystery!  But books, you like books!  Very good... what types of books you like to read?  Fiction, nonfiction?  History, mysteries, adventures, romances, what?  :grin2:

post-24809-0-22363800-1431229513_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Cool, cool, very cool.  So, it's Mother's Day today... do you have a mom?  I assume at some point you had one, but did you ever live with her, or is she still around?

• Brohoof 1

Cool, cool, very cool.  So, it's Mother's Day today... do you have a mom?  I assume at some point you had one, but did you ever live with her, or is she still around?

post-24809-0-79363100-1431659393_thumb.png

Well, finals kicked my butt for awhile. Glad that's over though.

• Brohoof 1

sig-3756065.attachicon.gif012.png

Well, finals kicked my butt for awhile. Glad that's over though.

Awwwwwwwww, I'm sorry to hear that; nopony should never know their mom.  :(   Here, have a muffin to cheer you up... I do hope you like those.  I haven't really asked this yet, but what do you eat, exactly?  Sorry if it seems like a banal question, but ya know, thestral/child of the night and all, so ya never know.  You have a penchant for fruit or something else, or do you just eat like everypony else?

sig-3756065.derpy_muffin__by_doctor_g-d6

But seriously, have the muffin.  :muffins:

And congrats on finishing exams, I certainly know how that can be.  Glad it's over for you.  :proud:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Awwwwwwwww, I'm sorry to hear that; nopony should never know their mom.  :(   Here, have a muffin to cheer you up... I do hope you like those.  I haven't really asked this yet, but what do you eat, exactly?  Sorry if it seems like a banal question, but ya know, thestral/child of then night and all, so ya never know.  You have a penchant for fruit or something else, or do you just eat like everypony else?

sig-3756065.derpy_muffin__by_doctor_g-d6

But seriously, have the muffin.  :muffins:

And congrats on finishing exams, I certainly know how that can be.  Glad it's over for you.  :proud:

post-24809-0-88334400-1431666545.png

Thanks, haha. Really gonna enjoy the summer--and try to use it productively.

Edited by SFyr