Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi!

MatrixChicken

Hey, everypony! I'm new here on MLP Forums... I became a brony sometime in early 2012. The meaning of my username is basically, in this one episode, Scootaloo does this epic "matrix move", jumping over a tree branch, and also, Scootaloo is (obviously :P) known as a chiken, so I combined them to get... Matrix Chicken. AH, YEAH! :D Well, hope to get to know some of the members here, and... /)*(\ Brohoof!

• Brohoof 4

Hey welcome to the forums MatrixChicken! You are going to have so much fun here. This is one of the friendliest communities i have ever been on myself. I hope you find the same thing. Be sure to read the rules carefully and figure out where everything belongs here in the forums, such as what threads go where and what to say, when and why. Have fun, and good luck! :)

Welcome! You're definitely going to love it here. I've been here for a mere 7 hours and I already love it! When I join forums, I usually find anger and hate within the first hour. However, everyone here seems to be kind and friendly! :D

Hello again, everypony! I guess I'll reply to some of your questions... :D My favorite pony has got to be... Everypony. :D The BEST pony is Applejack, but she isn't necessarily my favorite. If I had to choose just one, it would be Rarity. My favorite episode has got to be Lesson Zero. Crazy Twilight is just awesome. It's about time is great, too. My fav brony music is a cross between Little Girl On A Scooter by Chain Algorithm (it has to do with Matrix Chicken :P) and DjAlexS's MLP Theme remix.

Hello again, everypony! I guess I'll reply to some of your questions... :D My favorite pony has got to be... Everypony. :D The BEST pony is Applejack, but she isn't necessarily my favorite. If I had to choose just one, it would be Rarity. My favorite episode has got to be Lesson Zero. Crazy Twilight is just awesome. It's about time is great, too. My fav brony music is a cross between Little Girl On A Scooter by Chain Algorithm (it has to do with Matrix Chicken :P) and DjAlexS's MLP Theme remix.

Really, Thunder? I thought you were cool... :P

Naw, I'm just kidding. My favorite pony is Twilight, and my favorite episode is either Putting Your Hoof Down or The Grand Galloping Gala. (CANNOT WAIT FOR THE WEDDING! :P ) And you should see Hero (PMV) by TheeLinker or Through the Fire and Ponies PMV... both epic. ;)

Really, Thunder? I thought you were cool... :P

Naw, I'm just kidding. My favorite pony is Twilight, and my favorite episode is either Putting Your Hoof Down or The Grand Galloping Gala. (CANNOT WAIT FOR THE WEDDING! :P ) And you should see Hero (PMV) by TheeLinker or Through the Fire and Ponies PMV... both epic. ;)

Oooooh, how do you get a signature banner like that?

You can, but it's hard.. for me, at least...

You become a REAL member at forty posts...

Hard? Are you saying it's hard to design the sig, or hard to implement it into the forums?

Hard? Are you saying it's hard to design the sig, or hard to implement it into the forums?

Designing the pic in the sig... I suggest letting Marco23p the image in your sig, like he did for mine. The rest is up to you!

Designing the pic in the sig... I suggest letting Marco23p the image in your sig, like he did for mine. The rest is up to you!

Hm, I'm fine with designing my sig, I just don't know how to make it actually BE my sig!!!

Hm, I'm fine with designing my sig, I just don't know how to make it actually BE my sig!!!

Go to your profile, click on "Edit Profile," The on the left should be a section called Signature. Go there, make your sig, and voila! Done!

Go to your profile, click on "Edit Profile," The on the left should be a section called Signature. Go there, make your sig, and voila! Done!

Huh, I must have to make 40 posts before I can do that, then. :(