Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever asked to do stuff by parent wearing mlp shirt?

Blazing_Dash

(edited)

So i guess as the title says pretty much. My mom asked me to take a pic ure of me lifting heavy weights wearing one of mine and it was such a bizzare request. Then got curious if anyone else has experienced this

Just anything in general. Confused the heck outta me and not sure what to think.

Edited by Blazing_Dash

Nope! Nothing ever happens to me, except this one time I was asked to take a picture with someone at Hot Topic because I had a shirt on and was buying merch. He said he did it because he never saw a female brony out in public.

Nope, she could careless about the shirt's and clothes I wear :P

I was told to button up my (over)shirt because I was going to school because my mom thought I looked like a bum or something.

Those were her words, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

So i guess as the title says pretty much. My mom asked me to take a pic ure of me lifting heavy weights wearing one of mine and it was such a bizzare request. Then got curious if anyone else has experienced this

Just anything in general. Confused the heck outta me and not sure what to think.

Perhaps she wanted to show that a person can be strong and like ponies. That's my guess.

You know your mom better than I do, though. ;)

Perhaps she wanted to show that a person can be strong and like ponies. That's my guess.

You know your mom better than I do, though. ;)

Yup, your right. I just flat out asked. She finds it ironic I'm practicing powerlifting and gymnastics yet im a brony. So she wanted a picture for some reason.

• Brohoof 1

The only time I have had this happen was when I ordered my first MLP shirt back in 2012. It was the Fluttershy *YAY* shirt and when it came in, my dad asked me what I got, I showed him and he was just like:

"What's that?"

Then I promptly explained what it was, that I was a Brony and all was good. Haven't been asked anything since, my mom never really asked before.

• Brohoof 1