My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Google~

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

My boyfriend showed it to me four years ago!

Hello.

Bubbly has a personality completely opposite of her name--aloof, sarcastic and insecure are better words to describe this Louisiana lover. Her cutie mark is a champagne glass, and she is a biiiiit of a lush (Though it's supposed to represent her 'Fine Tastes') and she surrounds herself with things that she deems beautiful whether it be items are other ponies. This unicorn is amused by all kinds of ponies, but since she has a rather unhealthy habit she typically keeps them at a comfortable distance.

The people-me is nothing like Bubbly. I love Cartoons, dancing and talking on the phone for an uncomfortable amount of time. I like roleplaying flawed characters. Like most Bronies, I have a 'personal' pony, but she's not as fun. :P

I doodled my avatar, and if any ponies would like to be friends with either myself or Bubbly I'd love to doodle us together. Translate: FRIENDSPLZ

• Brohoof 10

hello :):):) its nice to.meet you :):):) welcome here on the Mlp forums :) i hope you can enjoy your time here with the ponies and meet many of the happy friends :):):) if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-3778471.sig-

Ooh, she is a pretty one, for sure~! Although I highly doubt that Bubbly would enjoy the company of a frumpy working class mare. : P As for dancing, I have no rhythm, so... I generally appreciate anything creative that someone can do better than me. Is the avvie your art?

Looking for a place to show your creative side? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/32-pony-artwork/  

Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/21-roleplay-world/

Feel like sharing some sagely advice? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/38-life-advice/  

Wanna engage in some controversy meaningful debate? - https://mlpforums.com/forum/98-debate-pit/

Don't ever feel too cautious about messaging one of us for help. 

We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

Edited by x0jackie0x
  • Brohoof 7

Thanks! You never know. She could always use a good servant friend.

I have no rhythm either, I just sort of wiggle to no beat in particular and pray it makes sense. :P

Yes it's my art. Still learning all that good stuff.

Any good reccomendations on how not to embarass myself?

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Thanks! You never know. She could always use a good servant friend.

I have no rhythm either, I just sort of wiggle to no beat in particular and pray it makes sense. :P

Yes it's my art. Still learning all that good stuff.

Any good reccomendations on how not to embarass myself?

Hey, if it pays, she wouldn't mind. <3

Wiggling is a legit dance move, trust me, I'm a doctor with a PhD in this very subject.

Learning? Seems like you already got it down pat. Tell you what: Let me add you to my commission list, cuz I'm an art whore and I'll tell you a secret on how not to embarrass yourself.

<w <

> w>

The secret is... 'screw what anybody else thinks and enjoy what you do'. I can't draw to save my life and it works for me quite well, when I get the motivation to doodle. <3

Edited by x0jackie0x
  • Brohoof 6

I'm sure Bubbly could work something out~

Oh I wouldn't charge for anything. I'd love to doodle your pony or our ponies together. Whatevs.

Is all this lovely Jackie art yours?

I'm glad my wiggling has met with the board of aproval--Just make sure with that fancy PHD that it's not a symptom to something sinister. Or just dumb.

Thanks! You're good peoples--er--pony?

• Brohoof 5

I'm sure Bubbly could work something out~

Oh I wouldn't charge for anything. I'd love to doodle your pony or our ponies together. Whatevs.

Is all this lovely Jackie art yours?

I'm glad my wiggling has met with the board of aproval--Just make sure with that fancy PHD that it's not a symptom to something sinister. Or just dumb.

Thanks! You're good peoples--er--pony?

I'll leave the application on the desk and wait for the call. : P

Yus, I'm a bit of an art whore. The majority of them are gifts from one of my previous sites, with about five that I've purchased with cash. And of course, that's completely up to you. I wouldn't a doodle with your pretty pony, but I like to make sure artists are compensated for their work. Or is that gonna be satisfied by her being a servant? xD

Every piece of important paper I have on this official doctor's clipboard points to mad skills. You are free to get a second opinion, of course.

I like to make someone feel comfortable. Thank you for the praise. ^ _ ^

• Brohoof 6

(Eternal) servitude would be just fine~ Heehee.

It'll prolly just be pixel art. I am wayyyyyy to lazy to work with any other medium at the moment. Mspaint thug life 'yo.

No problem! You are very deserving of it! Thank you for such a warm welcome.

• Brohoof 5

(Eternal) servitude would be just fine~ Heehee.

It'll prolly just be pixel art. I am wayyyyyy to lazy to work with any other medium at the moment. Mspaint thug life 'yo.

No problem! You are very deserving of it! Thank you for such a warm welcome.

-Ominous music swells- ...Alright, sign me up. : P

Whatever you wanna do. <3 It'll be awesome, regardless.

Glad to have had the chance. Mind if I add you?

• Brohoof 6

I'll take fifteen points. No use in short changing myself~

1om2yo.png

Sorry for any discrepencies. I'm a sleepy bear atm.

Thanks

• Brohoof 5

I'll take fifteen points. No use in short changing myself~

Sorry for any discrepencies. I'm a sleepy bear atm.

Oh god, she is precious~! > o < Definitely going up on tumblr. Do you have any site that I could use to link back to you, or should I just use your profile link on here?

• Brohoof 6

Oh god, she is precious~! > o < Definitely going up on tumblr. Do you have any site that I could use to link back to you, or should I just use your profile link on here?

Can prolly link me back here. I have a tumblr but it really sucks.

• Brohoof 6

Can prolly link me back here. I have a tumblr but it really sucks.

Gotcha. I just like to show off amazing artists whenever I get anything from them. Now I gotta find out what I can do for you to repay you. > w <

• Brohoof 5

Gift art is gift art.

Having a nice little chat is good enough for me~

Gonna try and whip up a profile. Wish me luck. >n>

• Brohoof 5

Gift art is gift art.

Having a nice little chat is good enough for me~

Gonna try and whip up a profile. Wish me luck. >n>

-attempts to push luck through the screen, gets stuck under keyboard keys-

Nuuuuu~ Q n Q

Good luck!

• Brohoof 5

*Stuffs all of the luck into her cheeks hamster style*

HEY. You're using the doodle as your icon! Neat. xD

• Brohoof 6

Oh your welcome~ I'm just glad you like it.

Any suggestions for nonsense to put up on the about me? What do Bronies like?

• Brohoof 5

@@Bubbly,

I wouldn't know, I don't consider myself a brony, just a fan.

However, I put up my main OC's link, as well as a more indepth thing about my likes, dislikes, skills and what I plan to do on the site, plus an open door policy for me. xD 

I think something that goes a bit farther in explaining you would work just fine, as well as your pony. But that's just me. : P

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the forums Bubbly! If you have any questions feel free to ask ^^ I'm sure you will have a great time here and make alot of new friends :) Feel free to PM me or friend me :)

• Brohoof 6