Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

any body like fanfics

R3TR0

no im not talking about clopfics. i mean fics like romance or sad ones that dont involve the main six and instead are about the background ponies. I prefer Human romance fics what about you guys.

• Brohoof 1

I do! Once in awhile I check FiM Fiction and read the latest fan fictions. I mainly read slice of life stories or an adventure one here and there. I stay away from the gory and clop fics because they are not my cup of tea.

• Brohoof 1

I occasionally read MLP fanfics. I like reading ones that deal with situations that are more mature than what could appear on the show (not clopfics.)

• Brohoof 1

Ive read a few, some are good but some are just...mmmeeeehhh

While most leave me going.. HUH,(wadafuqisdis)!

sometimes its that way, but the appledash romances never work out.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

On FIMFiction.Net, this is the order of what kind of stories I mostly tend to read. I don't have a preference of them but this is how much I read of each in order:

Romance, Slice of Life, comdey, sad or tradgies, dark (not much gorey stories though but I read some gore here and there if it's good), and some human ones here and there. Sometimes I may read some Adventure stories. I also enjoy stories exploring themes that are pretty deep and sometimes too dark for the actual show or more deep than the show itself.

I don't ever read clop though, however.

Edited by GoldKingdomKeyblade

Yes I read fanfics. It's kinda a problem. I don't really move away from main 6 pairings or pairings that include one of the six, but when I do they're alright. Not a fan of a couple ships, but I'm pretty accepting of them nonetheless. If you couldn't guess by now, I mostly read romance, though adventure and comedy are close second/third.

(edited)

sometimes its that way, but the appledash romances never work out.

Ive read some that i swear that if you were to turn the pages up side down and read them backwards, they would make,more sense

Ill admit. Ive tried my hand at writing a few... It wasnt a pretty sight lol

Edited by Argumedies