AmberDust

(edited)

So...do I just start?

Yup! Go right ahead.

What do I say?

Just introduce yourself.

Uhm...okay.

Hello everyone. I'm...Plum Pudding.

Umm...I grew up in a Northern village, moved out to a farm in the south, and now I'm living in Ponyville. I'm a pastry chef, and I'm currently preparing for the grand opening of my new Café.

I was hoping I could answer a few questions for you?

plum_pudding_vector_by_rebecca_47-d9ajke

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

What is your favorite color =)?

(Aah! My first question!)

I'd say that my favourite colour is deep, rich purple. I hope that doesn't seem too egoistical, seeing as my name is "Plum". ^^'

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

What's in pigeon pie?

(I don't think ponies eat meat)

Pigeon pie? I think it's a Griffon delicacy, but I'm not sure. It's pretty much exactly what it sounds like--pie made with Pigeon meat. It's more of a meal than a dessert.

What is the name of your Café and what are your hobbies :)

I'm still on the fence when it comes to naming my Café. I was goinf to go with "Plum's Café", but that just seems so plain, especially compared to "SugarCube Corner".  :blush:

I've been dreaming of opening a café for so long, you'd think that I'd already have the name sorted out! Haha... 

My hobbies? Well, I really love baking and trying out new recipes! Aside from kitchen stuff, I like garden work and any other sort of thing that keeps me busy. I like working. ^^

Wow, Plum, you are the ultimate housewife.

I...!!  :blush: 

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ideal partner?

I do get flirted with sometimes, so I know what I DON'T like, at least.

Uhm... That's a tough question.  :squee:  I've never had a special somepony, so I don't really know what's best for me.

Probably somepony who's nice and interesting and smart. Someone lively, but not too lively? 

Hmm.  :huh:  Someone who can carry a conversation, and is funny and maybe a bit of a daydreamer?

This is tough.

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

Since there has been talk about special someponies. What do you have to offer, since you have kinda made it clear what you want :)

Since there has been talk about special someponies. What do you have to offer, since you have kinda made it clear what you want  :)

Well, I...um. :adorkable: l, well, I erm...

*Crash*

Oh! What was that??

*A Unicorn and a Pegasus step in*

Howdy!
Let us handle this one, Plum! ;)

...Oh no. 

Where shall we begin, Storm?

Perhaps her looks, Amber?

Ah, yes. Plum Pudding is undeniably the cutest mare I have ever seen!

A real catch!

Yes! And of course, she's also so generous.

Yes, yes. Very hardworking.

And patient. Glacial patience.

Please stop.

But wait! There's more!

So much more.  Heart of gold, this one.

Bit of a pushover, though.

Okay! I think we've covered everything, thank-you-both-very-much-for-stopping-by!!

*snickers*

• Brohoof 1

Hello its Ahaban.

Amber kindly directed me here. I was curious when was your grand opening of your cafe scheduled?

Quite soon, actually! I'm still trying to work out a proper name, but everything inside the building is all set up and paid for! I'm so excited!  :squee: 

Ehh, that was certainly interesting  :adorkable:. Are Storm and Amber your best friends  :twi:

<_< Yes, they are. They, um.

They encourage me out of my comfort zone, as you can see, by doing things like THAT.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I could definitely see that  ^_^. What kind of a pony are you? Earth, Pegasi or Unicorn? I haven't noticed  :rarity:. And are you into dark magic post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png?

Yeah, I could definitely see that  ^_^. What kind of a pony are you? Earth, Pegasi or Unicorn? I haven't noticed  :rarity:. And are you into dark magic ?

I'm and Earth Pony. :) I don't really know much about magic, but "Dark magic" sounds like a bad thing. ^^'

• Brohoof 1

Let's just say it is a hobby of mine ^^'. What other ponies do you know and like besides Storm and Amber? 

Let's just say it is a hobby of mine ^^'. What other ponies do you know and like besides Storm and Amber? 

I have a few other friends. :) I met a whole bunch of ponies at my Hearth's warming party, but i can't say I've been keeping in touch with them very well. ^^'

I also have my brother, and he's pretty much my best friend. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, who is your brother? Is he an Earth Pony as well? What does he do?

His name is Apricot, and he's an Earth pony, too. He works with my Mom and Dad, running the family farm just south of Ponyville. He's also the "official" taste-tester for all of my new recipes. :) Haha.

I miss him.

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

That's wonderful. I'll be sure to attend it. My younger sister has been eager to get out and travel.

I'll be sure to bring her along.

You have a little sister? I'd love to meet her! :D

Aww, you should go see him more often :).

Is there anything that you dislike?

I really should go see him again. :)

...Anything I don't like? Well, bullies, for starters. And hot weather. And...hmm...chives?

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

(Speaking as my OC, Rave) "Would I be allowed to attend the opening of your Café? I kinda have a problem with the Royal Guards in Canterlot?". 

(Speaking as my OC, Rave) "Would I be allowed to attend the opening of your Café? I kinda have a problem with the Royal Guards in Canterlot?".

What happened with the royal guard?

Anyways, of course you can come! It's open to the public. :)

• Brohoof 1

"Oh nothing, just that I dabble in dark magic and come from an ancient evil family... as well as having assaulted a fellow student with dark magic when I attended school" *Smiles nervously*

What will you serve during the opening :)