Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Plum Pudding~!

AmberDust

"Oh nothing, just that I dabble in dark magic and come from an ancient evil family... as well as having assaulted a fellow student with dark magic when I attended school" *Smiles nervously*

What will you serve during the opening :)?

:eww: ...

Oh, you know, a little of everything. ^^'

• Brohoof 1

post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif good day prum im a student of journalism of Canterlot High School, i would like an interview with you

first of all i would like to know what are your deepest fears and do you have a crush?

good day prum im a student of journalism of Canterlot High School, i would like an interview with you

first of all i would like to know what are your deepest fears and do you have a crush?

Hello! An interview? With me? Um, okay!

Oh, dear. Those are some loaded questions. I'm not sure how comfortable I feel telling you my deepest fears!

...actually, I don't think i know what my biggest fears ARE. :o I don't like violence, for sure, and natural disasters are scary...hmm...

And, no, I don't have a crush. But I certainly did when I was younger!

Hello! An interview? With me? Um, okay!

Oh, dear. Those are some loaded questions. I'm not sure how comfortable I feel telling you my deepest fears!

...actually, I don't think i know what my biggest fears ARE. :o I don't like violence, for sure, and natural disasters are scary...hmm...

And, no, I don't have a crush. But I certainly did when I was younger!

post-18984-0-25727600-1416793639.gif oh dont be afraid to tell your fears

how and when did you become a brony?

oh dont be afraid to tell your fears

how and when did you become a brony?

(Plum is not me, she's a character, and I don't think "Bronies" exist where she's from. ^^')

post-18984-0-35092800-1430755678.gif pudding huh? are you a sweet dessert like me?

(Plum is not me, she's a character, and I don't think "Bronies" exist where she's from. ^^')

If Celestia were to come to the Café and she would want you to surprise her, what would you give her?

If Celestia were to come to the Café and she would want you to surprise her, what would you give her?

Princess Celestia?? Oh my gosh, only the best! I'd prepare a few days early...maybe make a chocolate caramel cake? With...homemade honey iced cream? No, not honey. Vanilla. Or, I guess I could stick to my signature surgared plums? Or, wait...hmm...

Haha, I guess I'd just make as much as I could! I couldn't bear to disappoint the princess!

• Brohoof 1

yay! more family! what has been your best creation?

I'm not sure about my best creation, since everyone likes different things, but my specialty is sugared plums. Nobody has ever said "no" to them. :)

(edited)

well now it is Marquis who asks:

whats your appereance? the one of Amber's avatar?

(What? Are you asking what Plum looks like?)

(Okay, I'm going to pretend she understands what the avatar looks like)

That picture right up there? No, that's my friend, Amber Dust. She stopped by earlier. ^^ I'm actually an Earth Pony. My coat is brownish-red, and my mane is curly with two shades of purple. I have green eyes, and my cutie mark is a sugared plum! :)

Edited by AmberDust

(What? Are you asking what Plum looks like?)

(Okay, I'm going to pretend she understands what the avatar looks like)

That picture right up there? No, that's my friend, Amber Dust. She stopped by earlier. ^^ I'm actually an Earth Pony. My coat is brownish-red, and my mane is curly with two shades of purple. I have green eyes, and my cutie mark is a sugared plum! :)

interesting, now tell me, how did you meet your friend Amber?

interesting, now tell me, how did you meet your friend Amber?

Oh, we went to school together. Childhood friends. :D

She was one of the only ponies I wasn't afraid to talk too, because she was always daydreaming in class. :lol: Also, she seemed to like telling stories, and I always wanted to hear them!

(edited)

what has been your favorite story?

Oh--I'm really no good at retelling her stories, but I guess I'll give it a try.

Amber had been drawing this character a whole lot, and when I asked about her, this was her story.

It takes place in a land of Humans (creatures that walk on two legs and are all basically the same colour. They don't have magic, and this land takes care of itself, like the Everfree).

Anyways, it's about a young mare (girl?) whose parents took her to see the "Creation Gem". It was believed that the stone only created gems of power, every one hundred years, which were passed down among royals. It was a time of great struggle, but the people had high hopes, as this was the year a new stone should have been created...but the creation gem did not reveal a new stone, and the kingdom descended into further ruin. They didn't know it, but the creation gem chose a different vessel to imbue with power.

As the little girl grew up, the people around her discovered her ability to heal minor wounds. When she became more well-known, a desperate mother came to her with her dying son. Unfortunately, her powers weren't enough, and the young boy died in her arms. The girl was horrified, and that day, she vowed to make her powers stronger, and heal everyone who needed her help, no matter how severe their condition was. Her father decided to aid her by searching for the abandonned Creation Gem that helped her unlock her powers so many years ago. After some time, he returned to his family with a small chunk of the gem. The rest of is had been stollen or destroyed.

It still had power, though, and was able to enhance the girl's ability. Her father fashioned it into tiara for her, and soon, people were coming from all around the world for her help. She and her larents became rulers of their own small kingdom, fuelled by their peoples' fears of pain and suffering.

It had been a hundred years since the girl was blessed by this ability, and her powers of healing kelt her and her kingdom alive--until one day, the latent evil that had been threatening the rotting world was unleashed, and it didn't take long before it reached her kingdom--the only kingdom, in fact, that hadn't been suffering from poverty and disease. Knowing that they didn't stand a chance agains this force, the King and Queen used the last of their life energy, as well as the life energy of the entire kingdom, in combination with the newly-recharged Creation Gem shard to create the gem of life. They gave this gem to their daughter, with hopes that it would help her survive until the end of the world. The gem preserved the Princess's life, and she slept for a thousand years in the block of ice that swallowed her kingdom, as the world rebuilt itself around her.

Upon awakening, it was her duty to use the power of a thousand years' sleep to revive her kingdom and its inhabitants, at the cost of her own life...

But when she was awoken, she was in a new, unfamiliar world full of wonder. A new, rebuilt world.

She realized with a heavy heart that she didn want to sacrifice herself--she wanted to live, and she even fell in love.

However, the Gem of Life remained sewn into her dress, reminding her of the lives she was destined to save...

Phew, that was longer than I remember! It didn't exactly have an ending, but I think that's why I liked it so much. Amber was always thinking up things like this. ^^

Edited by AmberDust

Do you think that your Café would have a competition with the Sugarcube Corner?

They certainly would be competition, but SugarCube corner is a bakery, right? Not a café?

I think I should be fine. ^^

They certainly would be competition, but SugarCube corner is a bakery, right? Not a café?

I think I should be fine. ^^

But many ponies go there to get smoothies (that's what it is called, right?). Don't you think many ponies will keep on using it as a place to meet and have smoothies instead of your Café, especially considering it has been there longer and is a part of the town's culture? 

But many ponies go there to get smoothies (that's what it is called, right?). Don't you think many ponies will keep on using it as a place to meet and have smoothies instead of your Café, especially considering it has been there longer and is a part of the town's culture?

I think ponies generally get excited about new things, and like to get behind up-and-coming businesses--especially local ones. ^^' Hopefully, my Café will become a sort of new tradition, and will become a part of Ponyville culture! I have high hopes for this Café, and I know my products are up to snuff. :) I've put a lot of work into this dream of mine, and I just know it'll be successful!

have you ever had accidents in your Cafe?

It's not open yet, so no. :lol:
  • Brohoof 1