Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applebloom

Shift

(Trying my luck on another ask thread)

Hi y'all, well, since everypony is doing these fancy smanshy ask thingamagics, I decided to do one to! So, uh, ask away I guess.

Posted Image

Why ain't ya asking away? Where did all of those questions go? THIS ISN'T FAIR! EVERYPONY ELSE GOT A ASK THREAD-THING AND I MADE ONE AND NOBODY WANTS TO LISTEN TO ME! WHAT, AM I NOT BIG ENOUGH TO MAKE ONE? It just isn't fair! *pouts*

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Hey, Apple Bloom? You know that book you borrowed from me about the love potion?

...Where is it? It's been a few months...

Uh....No! I ain't borrowed no book, no sirree. Squeaky clean here, i'm not hiding nuthin!

Posted Image

what ......... what was the question?

I don't know...do you?

Hey Apple Bloom :3 What sort of things do your sister and yourself do other than chores, to bond and spend time together?

Other then tha'? Well, sometimes we play 'Hoofball'! It's a real fun game, you should try it out! Uh...Pinkie told me somethin' about there was a game on this computa or something that you could play 'Hoofball' on. There was supposed to be a lick or something in this, what did she call it? 'Post'? I don' know what's in that brain of hers...Well, you could play Hoofball on it. I don' know how ponies can handle her... Anyways, Applejack's the best big sister ever!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

nope :mellow:

Posted Image

Applebloom... Don't feel obligated to answer this question, but how long did you know your parents?

Since I was born, DUH!

Posted Image

Edited by Resolution

AJ, what'd you do with mah bucket?

Did you lend it to one of your school friends again?

Why is everypony coming to me for they're lost items?

I don't know what the hay you're talking about, so, uh, yeah. Wait, is this your bucket? *hands bucket*

Posted Image

Come on Apple Bloom... on Hearts and Hooves day, you ran into me, and took my book? If you lost it, that's fine. Just tell me, please?

Uh...DIAMOND TIARA stole it from me! Yea, those big meanies. Uh oh...she's starin' at me...gotta go! *runs off*

Posted Image

• 11 years later...