Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Cloudsdale High RP (Reboot)

Snow Frostflame

Snowflake coming down the hall notices Sparkle and Clover "hey there you guys are... come on class is this way" Snowflake lures the others into the class he marked them in.... he then sat down in his seat and waited.... he thought to himself "how am I going to get back to my time?.... I can't live in this dimension what if I run into myself.... what year is this.... I should be 25... at the peak of my assassin career.... I can't make a name for myself here otherwise I might get contracted to kill myself"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sparkle took a seat at the back of the class near the window and took a nap (shoot i didn't sleep much last night hopefully i can sleep now) he thought opening his left eye as some more ponies walking in (today feels good. i wonder who the teacher is i hope their nice) sparkle looked at snowflake (how'd he know where class is?)

• 2 weeks later...

*Windy crashes into the room* did I miss anything? well I missed a lot of stuff its unfair I wish I was with you guys before but I am to late well so whats going on on on on on on on on on on ! ! YEAH YEAH YEAH *Windy gets out of control* WOOHOO FUN FUN FUN yay yay yay

(edited)

@,

Sparkle stared at the pony who burst into the room 

@@Snowflake Frostflame

"Snowflake i think this one's crazy look out she might eat you alive..." Sparkle said looking towards snowflake (then again who am i too call somepony crazy. if anything i'm the crazy one with my evil side) sparkle looked ashamed of himself

Edited by Sparkle Sword

*Looks at sparkle* hi there who are you I am windy I am from ponyville where are you from sorry I a chatty I am always am sorry I  speak to much want to be friends stranger *Is happy* so yeah who are you stranger dude! *gets crazy again* yeah....... woo woo woo woo woo

Snowflake turns to Sparkle... "I think she might be suffering from altitude sickness.... it happens to those who don't spend enough time in the sky.... because of the lack of air...." Snowflake casts another cloud walking spell on himself just to be safe he doesn't fall though the clouds

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bleh bleh blub blub blah blah blah blah blah bleh bleh blub blub blah blah its ok blah blah blah blah blah blah *can not stop saying blah* blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!! ok I am ok woo woo woo......................

"i see yes okay... well Snowflake she's officially crazy... just my type as well. crazy and cute . i'm sparkle sword someponies call me the love doctor" (true fact i am know as the love doctor) " there's a free seat next to mine if ya want it" Sparkle winks at Windy as if to say "you know you want to"

THANK YOU! I will call you Mr from now on nice name right Mr *laughs* so wheres the Teacher Mr? is he or she here yet I hope she is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLA BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLAAA BLAH BLAH BLAH.......I am crazy Mr :D *Smiles*I am so happy to meet you *looks at snowflake* who is he?

"him he's Snowflake and please don't call me mr i ain't a teacher if you wanna give me a nickname call me Sparky the guys in Canterlot call me that after i built the doughnut box fort... which fell down after one night... it rained that night and the fort practicly melted"

why not mr i love that name I suits you perfectly :D I think I love you Mr so much :Dit does it does it does it does its true its true its true yay yay yay Mr *is really happy* you know Mr I am the fastest flyer its true I am and do you love me Mr *Looks at Sparkle in a cute way*

Sparkle is slightly embarrassed "did you just say you love me? like for real..." (sparkle a really cute mare just told you that she loves you... dude your the love doctor go for it!) Sparkle looked at Snowflake as if too say " is she serious!?" and then struggled to say "y...yes i do"

Yay you love me and I love you a lot *is really happy*this is my happiest day ever in my whole life is this your happiest day Mr I think it is yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay 100% love you in my whole life *is so happy* yay yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

(wow my first day at school and i already have a girlfriend or is she just saying that to get under my wings? ) Sparkle looks at her she seamed quite exited (no no i think she really does love me look at that exitement ) Sparkle felt like giving her a quick kiss but decided against it

*sings* I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you you you you I love you I love you I love you you you you so much *still happy* I love you yay!

"okay i get that you don't have too tell the whole class that you love me especially not Snowflake he doesn't need to know" (god how do i tell my parents? ) "hey you wanna go tell my dad after school he's living up here with me whilst i'm in school. and i think i should tell him..."

um sure ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya yes ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye sure sure sure *shouts* I LOVE SPARKLE! ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay I still love you so much like a lot ya ya yy yay yay ya

"okay Windy i think everypony knows we're in love now... and can you calm down now" (i've never known somepony being exited at the first day of school but hey either way she's my Windy...) Sparkle gave her a hug too hopefully calm her down (it's just one hug please don't overreact)

(i'm not sure if Windy has told Sparkle Her name yet so there we go)

*Overreacted*YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY YAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YAY YAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY LOVE YOU

( somehow i knew that would happen ) "look Windy i'm sorry i didn't mean to make you react like that i just hopped it would calm you down. are you normally this hyper?" Sparkle looked at her compatinotly "are you sure your alright?" (where's the bloody teacher! mabye they can calm her down)

(edited)

(I have to say whos the teacher!)I am normally hyper but I loved you so much like a lot its true just so true *hugs you back* I love you a lot for my whole life yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes *is hyper again* so when will the lesson start? WHERES THE TEACHER WHERE IS EVERYONE

Edited by WindyIsLove

(it's bloody hopeless she'll never calm down although that was a nice hug i just need to know where the damn teacher is but mabye not starting isn't to bad ) Sparkle looks at Windy ( then again i'm slightly worried about everypony )

(okay Windy what's your idea for the teacher then?)

(a big blue alicorn with no mane or tail and has a ugly face and pink lipstick and is very very very very very very very very veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery ugly indeed yay good idea)

(yay indeed but should we wait for some others?) Sparkle looked around the class ( i really hope nopony saw that... i couldn't go with all the embarrassment from everypony in here especially on the first day of school i don't need them knowing i love Windy)