private 3 years in 71 days

Lucky Headcannons

(edited)

( 2 days after discord's reign started, 2 objects land. One is near a house and the other is unseen, a stallion emerges out of one) lucky: hello...anypony see a object like this land. *groans and points to the object he came out of* wait, what time period is this... *looks around in shock*

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/129016-3-years-in-71-days/

Edited by Lucky headcannons
  • Brohoof 1

a small blue pegasus spirled by "ugh im never gonna get used too this" he said fealing slightly nauseous before the spiriling stopped and he dropped through the roof of a nearby building "ouch well atleast i'm no longer floating in the air" he said switching coulors

• Brohoof 1

Hey you, did you see a object like this crash *points to object he came out of* man I have a headache, any way I need to know so I can get out of here. *starts floating* well this is happening, I love history but this part... *sighs* (a mushroom cloud Amit's in the distance) Oh Celestia... *whispers* can't tell them. Oh, he's here.

• Brohoof 1

"the names sparkle sword not crash doofus" sparkle gets his own personal cotton candy rain cloud "DISCORD!!! your really starting too &$@% me off now " sparkle took a swipe at the cloud which flew further up into the sky sparkle chased it and soon after he was gone

• Brohoof 1

*facepalms* I meant did you see something like this that crashed. Again I need to know now the past will change for the worse if I don't find...it. *falls to the ground and his hat turns into water* &$@% you discord that was my favorite hat! *sighs* Okay, I will find my new hat then I will start searching.

• Brohoof 1

*BONK* sparkle had flown headfirst into a floating house knocking him out cold sending him hurtleing towards the ground as his boady rifled through different setups and layout of limbs bone and genders before becoming a female unicorn slamming into the ground he/she switched some more too become a male earth pony before reverting back... but still as a female sparkle was lying in a unicorn shaped hole 

• Brohoof 1

Well, that happened. Oh I forgot I have a tracker on... It. *runs to the object and grabs a small gadget* okay he is at in my time... The badlands. *sighs* Well hope it is not as bad as mine.Are you alright, Well I will need you to find that object that fell. Do you need anything?

• Brohoof 1

"huh? yeah yeah wait WHAT!!!" sparkle looked down at himself/herself "i don't suppose you know away too make me a guy again? if you don't never mind i'll act as mare like as possible" sparkle covered him/herself up "hey don't look! " sparkle hid behind a box "not very manuverable but it's better than showing off my everything too guys like you... pervert"

(d'you want male sparkle or female i don't mind also the entire pervert thing if you don't want that i'll stop it okay?)

• Brohoof 1

(The pervert thing is okay) well I don't have anything to change you, oh and I forgot about my other hat. Well it seems I lost several of my study's in the crash *sighs* at least I have my studies on non unicorn magic! Also do you now a place where I could get some white cloth?

• Brohoof 1

"yeah there's a store downtown... which is currently above us can you get me something too cover me up please? i don't fancy walking around naked all day. especially being a mare anything's fine just as long as it covers up you know what right i'll be behind this crate please hurry up"

• Brohoof 1

Okay I'll get something. *flies up and gets some white cloth also some stuff to cover sparkle* here it is all they had. *runs into the object and starts sowing the ripped up part of his lab coat* (this will sound retarded but I would like to make pervert thing a kind of running on joke I guess, it's sounding stupid to me now but it is up to you)

"hey thanks !" sparkle took the clothing and put it on behind the box "uh c...can you turn around please?" sparkle blushed slightly. she slipped on the dress " how's it look? wait i never got your name. thanks for the clothes even though their not my favourite style but i can't complain"

• Brohoof 1

You look alright, my names Lucky. Do you know where I could get...*grabs a list* a sword, net, mace, two rods of uranium, a simple engine, and a dart with poison? Oh and some lethal chemicals, that's all. *starts floating again* well this again, I will have to get use to this. *sighs*

*sparkle flew up and pulled him down before she compleatly vanished not relising it she said* " sword? yeah i have one why? as well as an engine is a small magic powerd engine fine or not ?" sparkle landed not wanting some stallion's too look up her dress (i've thought about it and i will continue with the pervert jokes)

• Brohoof 1

(Okay) Well, in that is good now I will just need that other stuff to stop it. Well I am going to look around here for a while. Can you show me around sense I am new. *nods suspiciously and grabs a messenger bag, he grabs some supplies and walks towards you* So will you?

"um ever since the world's been l don't know where much is but sure this is supposed too be ponyvill but yeah..." sparkle flew up" over there we have the clock tower " sparkle pointed diagonally "you've already seen downtown. my house is back over there. and i lost town hall so yeah..."

• Brohoof 1

Okay then I will need to go to twi.. I mean the library then, and if you don't like the dress I could hand craft a new one. *starts walking towards the library with his messenger bag* you coming, if you don't I will be quick. *continues walking* Oh and if you could get a hold on doctor whooves, if you don't know him I could just do it.

"doctor? uh who's that?" sparkle looked at Lucky confused "i think the library is the only building that hasn't floated off into the sky" sparkle walks over a stallion lying on the ground who whistles at her "oh you like that do you?" sparkle said turning too him "well how'd you like this?" sparkle sat on his face "pervert"

• Brohoof 1

Oh he hasn't come h... You haven't met the doctor? *he turns around and looks at you with confusion* He must not have been here then *starts whispering* Okay lucky come on he probably hasn't visited this time period yet, I don't blame him. *starts talking normal* Okay I am just going to head to the library, I think I see it. *continues walking*

"hey can i come" sparkle stands-up 

"oh thank celestia it was getting hard too breathe" sparkle jumped on the stallion "owwww" he said in pain 

*sparkle giggled before following Lucky cloasly really close* "so who is the doctor? do i know him? should i know him? if so why?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

W-well lets just say he is like me, you won't believe me but a time traveler to say. *blushes lightly* do you know that guy? Oh and the doctor... you may have seen him, have you seen someone with a hour-glass cutie mark. If you did thats probably him. A close friend of mine.  Also I am sorry I dragged you into this, after this we need to check out what happened with the mushroom cloud. *looks at you* I could make you a better dress, I mean you said it isn't your style so...I have more cloth from earlier.

Edited by Lucky headcannons

"wait WHAT time travel oh my god that's awsome. so what era you from? wait something dosen't seem right about that. also did you say you could make me a new dress? if you can preferably something shorter this ain't good for stelth you could say but not so short that he can look up " sparkle points back "d'y catch my drift?"

• Brohoof 1

hmm, I'm not going to say what era I am from. Oh I better call the doctor then... one minute.*a blue box appears and a stallion walks out* Doctor Whooves: you called. Me: yes I need some supplies I bet are in your tardis *hands him the list* Doctor: oh yes here *he hands me the rest of the stuff on the list and leaves* Yeah that is all I needed him for also I will make you the dress just give me a few minutes.

"what exactly was that? whatever it was so awsome!" sparkle looked like she was gonna faint " he's the stuff of dreams "  then she actually did faint on the doorstep of the library dreaming of her and the doctor's future (we'll be so good together me and him *giggles*)

• Brohoof 1

*whispers* like you will ever meet again. *goes and calls the doctor again* doctor: you need me again? Me: yes, never come to this time period again. doctor: why? Me: because of that *points to sparkle* and if you do come here again do not talk to her! *the doctor leaves confused* well now to get this over with, get u... never mind I will leave her asleep. Better yet, hey you over there * gets the attention of the stallion over by the object lucky came out of* here she is for you! *lucky walks over into the library and grabs a few books he needed*